Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Gold - Bet on Soldier
5. Re: No subject Aug 30, 2005, 23:58 WebDemon

Hi, I'm Derek Jeter. Do you all wanna watch me develop a video game or crush some dingers over the that wall over there?....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood Early
13. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2005, 22:19 WebDemon

Gotta agree with Para. May have been good on the Xbox, but it was just another shitty console port on the PC.

News Comments > Heroes of the Pacific Demo
28. Re: Idiots and no joystick. Aug 15, 2005, 23:57 WebDemon

Calm down noob.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: .xxx Aug 15, 2005, 23:50 WebDemon

Doesn't this asshole have more important things to worry about right now? Like killn' A-rabs and stealin' thier oil for Jesus?

News Comments > New ForceWare Drivers
29. Re: Better than 77.72 Aug 13, 2005, 01:18 WebDemon

" Still no fix for the mediaplayer bug.

When I try to play video files, nothing happens and media player suddenly uses 99% cpu."

Me too. Is this just a Win 2K problem or is everybody getting it?

News Comments > BF2 Stats Back, Chat Log
4. No subject Aug 12, 2005, 23:56 WebDemon

Haven't played since it came out. Is it any better yet?
I can't believe how badly they fucked this up!!!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
45. Re: Okay, someone explain this to me Jul 29, 2005, 00:57 WebDemon

"btw, foam's been breaking off the tank since the late 70s"

Close. First Shuttle didn't launch until April 12 1981. They used to deploy Enterprise from the top of the 747 for glide testing during the 70's.

News Comments > Rockstar & Take Two Sued
48. No subject Jul 28, 2005, 00:45 WebDemon

She bought a 17+ game for her 14 year old....

Case dismissed.

News Comments > Rockstar & Take Two Sued
49. No subject Jul 28, 2005, 00:45 WebDemon

She bought a 17+ game for her 14 year old....

Case dismissed.

1. No subject Jul 16, 2005, 12:52 WebDemon

It pretty obvious that the marketing folks at Ritz didn't put much thought into the unfortunate naming of that game.

14. Re: Questions for Pope on Evolution Stan Jul 13, 2005, 12:43 WebDemon

Dear Catholic Church,

Get out of the dark ages, and stop touching little boys...

11. BF2 Jul 13, 2005, 12:26 WebDemon

Sadly, it looks like BF2 is going to go the road of BF:V if they don't get these issues fixed quickly. That game went off huge when it came out and then over the first couple of months, server populations starting dropping and never really recovered. Be a shame to see it happen here. Why is it that these companies can put out a bug free console game but they feel that it's acceptable to just issue patches for PC games because they can?

News Comments > Romero Departs Midway
16. No subject Jul 13, 2005, 12:13 WebDemon

When did he ditch the tits for his current mail order bride?

News Comments > Sin 2 on Steam
13. No subject Jul 4, 2005, 14:53 WebDemon

And so Steam begins to turn into the slippery slope and I feared it would become...

Pay for play FPS games won't be that far off.

News Comments > EA NHL Exclusive?
26. Re: Next EA Title Jun 26, 2005, 23:39 WebDemon

" Yeah those poor players, I can't imagine a world where I'd get payed $50k a year to play hockey...."

Players like Sundin pull down 9 Million a season plus endorsements and bonuses. Most of us up here grow up with the mindset that we'd play for beer if given the chance.
Fucking millionaires fighting over money. Seeing as how going to a hockey game in Toronto costs 2 guys on the order of $300 once you factor in beer and snacks, and that's if you're in the "cheap seats" I can't see how the owners can plead poverty. The good seats have a face price of $275 on them and the ACC sells out for every home game.(15600 people) The players are no better though.

This comment was edited on Jun 26, 23:43.

News Comments > EA NHL Exclusive?
19. No subject Jun 26, 2005, 20:16 WebDemon

Let them have it. It's already a forgone conclusion that there will be no season again this year. EA's so out of touch it's not even funny. In a year when pro hockey was fucking the fans over, the tagline for their game was "renew you commitment to hockey". In canada, we found that hysterical.

News Comments > BF2 Linux Server Issue?
47. No subject Jun 23, 2005, 19:28 WebDemon

what sucks is I only bought the release this week because I've had a more or less trouble free demo experience which appaerently is NOT the norm for most folks. Same thing with 1942, it had some issues but it ran like a top for me while everybody else was moaning that it didn't work. Guess my luck ran out this time. First in was BETAfield 1942, now it Betafield 2. Great. I'd like to see ANY other business besides video game publishers that get away with selling broken shit to the public on a regular basis. Oh wait, there are none.

News Comments > BF2 Linux Server Issue?
42. No subject Jun 23, 2005, 19:13 WebDemon

Unfortunatly my relatively lag free and more or less bug free demo experince ended when I loaded up the full game for the first time. Man the ranked servers are lagging like hell even at 16 players yet the unranked are not for the most part even at 32 players and I get CTD's which I didn't in the demo. It does have some of the same issues that 1942 had at launch but they're much worse this time. At least 1942 was playable until it was patched. Back to the demo until it's patched I guess becuase it sure performs better for me for some reason. Instead of buying up exclusive licences and devs, maybe EA should hire some QA testers.

This comment was edited on Jun 23, 19:14.

News Comments > BF2 Editor Delayed
14. Re: No subject Jun 22, 2005, 18:49 WebDemon

I've played 32 player servers with no lag. Just because YOUR having a problem doesn't make everybody whose not "blind or a liar". Noob.

News Comments > BF2 Editor Delayed
12. No subject Jun 22, 2005, 18:42 WebDemon

"we cannot wait to witness the burst of creativity that Mod teams unleash with these tools once we set them loose."

So we can promptly de-list thier servers becuae they are all HACKERS.

Love,
EA.

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo