Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > The Movies Demo Friday
7. No subject Feb 1, 2006, 13:01 WebDemon

Crap, crap,crap. Nice idea, very badly done.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > StarForce Stink
3. No subject Jan 31, 2006, 11:49 WebDemon

I've known for years what Starforce can do to your PC because I've been a victim of it and not through trying to pirate games either. They jump up and down and pitch a fit every time someone points out what a shit sandwich their software is and all I can say is...
Starforce, thou dost protest too much me thinks.

They're all talk and no action. Let'em sue. Then they'll have to reveal things in court that they'd much rather keep hidden as "trade secrets" (ie: how it fucks up your computer), and that'd be the end of that. If they had a case they wouldn't be making empty threat after empty threat.

This comment was edited on Jan 31, 11:54.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Blu-ray & HD-DVD expected to merge Jan 20, 2006, 02:28 WebDemon

That article is almost entirely false, and includes zero information from this years CES. Samsung has already announced they are NOT coming out with a combo drive, contrary to what that article says.

I don't know who wrote that article, but they didn't research a single piece of the information they used.

They never said they were coming out with it. They said they had developed one and were told in no uncertain terms shortly after announcing it that they would not be allowed to produce it and offer it for sale in any way shape or form without getting sued out of existance. It'll come sooner than later though. Consumers won't stand for a format war when they know dual mode players can be manufactured. Try actually reading the article.

News Comments > Falcon 4.0: Allied Force Patch
9. No subject Jan 16, 2006, 01:20 WebDemon

There should be probabtion for noobs so we can weed the idiots out.

This comment was edited on Jan 16, 01:21.

News Comments > Stubbs the Zombie Demo
10. No subject Jan 10, 2006, 23:29 WebDemon

What an overhyped turd this was. It was about as fun the first time around when it was called Messiah.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
12. Re: Fatality loses Jan 9, 2006, 01:17 WebDemon

Ha ha bitch. One day you've got your own line of hardware, the next you're getting spanked in public. Off to obscurity with him.

News Comments > Prey for Fair Play
13. Re: No subject Jan 6, 2006, 04:23 WebDemon

DNF will be out right after E3, the moon will implode and be replaced with a giant ass, the Easter Bunny will be found guilty of assasinating JFK and ride the lightning in Texas, and John Ritter will rise from the dead and become Overlord of the Universe right after GB bursts into flames and melts like the Nazi in Raiders of the Lost Ark. I could be way off base here though. I've heard that this thing has had a few minor setbacks in it's dev cycle or something....

This comment was edited on Jan 6, 04:24.

News Comments > Quake 4 Demo Follow-up
17. No subject Nov 29, 2005, 02:24 WebDemon

I enjoyed it. Mostly because I still miss Q2 multiplayer. Can't wait untill somebody mods the edge to put the pool back in. The underwater railgun duels were the best.

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies: Trials of Obi-wan Refund Offer
29. Re: Ray get a life! Nov 12, 2005, 13:57 WebDemon

Ray's been here since you were in diapers, have a seat noob.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Streaming "Threshold" from CBS Nov 3, 2005, 21:15 WebDemon

Nice. "This material not for viewing outside of United States" Boy, the media giants are REALLY all over this Interweb thingy aren't they? Oh well, off to Bittorent we go.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. No subject Nov 1, 2005, 20:01 WebDemon

Fuck Jack Thompson sounds like an 8 year old who runs and tells mommy everytime something happens that he doesn't like.
What PA wrote on that cheque wasn't harassment in any way. The bully got OWNED and he doesn't like it. Tough shit.

News Comments > Super Stunt Spectacular Demo
2. No subject Oct 18, 2005, 00:44 WebDemon

It's ValueSoft. Why would it be worth trying? Who keeps giving these retards money to make this crap? Worse yet, who are the retards who actually BUY this shit?

This comment was edited on Oct 18, 00:47.

News Comments > Rag Doll Kung Fu on Steam
82. No subject Oct 14, 2005, 00:13 WebDemon

Blah Blah Blah
Valve Sucks
Steam Blows
Gabe Eats Babies... These are things we all know. Bottom line is...

This game is fun. And it's only $15 bucks.

News Comments > DNF in December?
35. No subject Oct 4, 2005, 23:21 WebDemon

Haven't had a good laugh like that in a while. If this comes out Dec 2 I'll paint myself bright blue with a 3DR logo on my chest and stand in Union Station at rush hour wearing nothing but a bejeweled cod piece holding the box over my head while yodeling "it's finally done".

News Comments > Peter Jackson & Halo Movie
31. No subject Oct 4, 2005, 23:12 WebDemon

In this case Executive Producer means We give you a truckload of cash up front and X number of points on the backend and we get to slap your name on the poster and use the line "from the Director or King King and LOTR Triligy comes... blah blah blah" I hope I'm wrong but video game franchise + Hollywood = Total Garbage. For the record, whoever plays MC is going to spend a lot of time with no helmet on. THAT, you CAN bank on.

News Comments > Best Buy's Pre-pwned Program
33. No subject Oct 1, 2005, 13:48 WebDemon

Fuck this whiney bitch. He sounds like the fucking music industry. What's next? Having to send a taste to the automakers when you sell your car? First sale, fair use, it's all going the way of the dinosaur if people like this have their way.

News Comments > Retailers Appeal to Governorator
7. Re: bootleg it Sep 14, 2005, 22:47 WebDemon

" this bill does nothing to prevent the selling of games to minors.
Just like booze, they will just get someone older to aquire it for them.

This bill is a waste of time and taxpayers money."

Yeah but it gives the illusion that they actually give a shit about you and makes it look like they're doing something worthwhile to the all powerful Jebus lobby.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
33. Katrina scenario Sep 5, 2005, 22:13 WebDemon

Uhhh, how is that that experts have been warning about this very thing for years but now the Government like all, "Uhh there's no way we could have seen this coming." I smell bullshit.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
4. No subject Sep 4, 2005, 11:33 WebDemon

I love Google. Finally, a company that Microsoft can't buy, bully, OR bury. MS is scared shitless of them and it's about time for the bully to take a taste of it's own medecine. I'm of the belief that Google, for all it's own evils, is the only thing standing between the internet and Microsoft control of it. They're competition, and we all know how MS hates competition of any sort.

This comment was edited on Sep 4, 11:34.

News Comments > DoD: Source Plans
49. Re: No subject Sep 4, 2005, 11:01 WebDemon

Let him stroke himself off, he's just showing himself for what he is. Some immature little attention whore playing on daddy's 'puter in his parents basement. Fucking kids, is swear to God.

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo