Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
43. Re: No subject Apr 9, 2006, 21:33 WebDemon

This comment was edited on Apr 9, 21:40.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. No subject Apr 8, 2006, 14:03 WebDemon

If the car won't even turn then it's the soelnoid NOT the "cylander" WTF is a "cylander" You mean cylinder? The place where the pistons live? I doubt the "cyander" needs replaced check the solenoid. If you bridge it and it starts, then there's your problem.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Star Wars Kid Apr 8, 2006, 13:17 WebDemon

Lets see, big fat dumbass tapes himself being a loser then leaves tape lying around. Other kids see the tape and put it on the web. Big fat dumbass becomes bigger laughing stock than he already probably was and then goes crying to mommy who calls a lawyer to make to mean kids stop teasing her fat fuck loser son. Please, "he stopped lifting wieghts to keep himself in shape."? WTF, stay in shape? He had all the shape of 2 tons of chewed bubblegum in that video. Nobody likes to be a loser and treated like one but going to court over it is sure to win you NO friends. He should have cashed in on it when it was big instead of being a crying fat tub of shit. I hope they torment the fuck out of this rubadub for the rest of his life. He thinks being teased about it is bad now? Wait unill fatboy gets to college and it gets out that he's Star Wars kid!

No more puotine for you there lunchbox. Guess what, now you're famous for being a plump, whiney, humorless jerkoff now too. Good job, your social life will be SOOO much better now. If you move to the moon.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: You have to be kidding me. Apr 6, 2006, 12:36 WebDemon

"Nothing worse then somebody with a political affiliation, it just makes people act stupid."

Care to eplain how defeating net neutraility is a good thing before you go on the attack? This is just more of the administration pandering to big business plain and simple. There is no upside unless you're the one making the money. Pull you head out of you ass.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. No subject Apr 6, 2006, 12:09 WebDemon

Is it just me or does it seem that companies are really going that extra mile to fuck with consumers lately? Me thinks it's time to dust off the eye patch and parrot and stop paying for games again. Only one thing better than free and thats free AND hassle free.

News Comments > Microsoft Acquires Lionhead
15. No subject Apr 6, 2006, 12:00 WebDemon

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile...

News Comments > Wings Over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot Announced
3. No subject Apr 4, 2006, 02:35 WebDemon

Yeah I liked WoV too. It reminded me a lot of Chuck Yeager's Combat Flight Simulator. Not too arcady, but definatly not Falcon 4.

News Comments > StarForce Class Action
68. Re: No subject Apr 1, 2006, 14:32 WebDemon

Why is it that this board draws idiots like a magnet?

This comment was edited on Apr 1, 14:46.

News Comments > GTI Racing SP Demo
3. No subject Mar 31, 2006, 12:17 WebDemon

Here we go again

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Steve Jobs in 2002 Mar 27, 2006, 20:56 WebDemon

The thing is, it's not like it games for a certain console or the OS of a computer, it's music. There's no reason for this unless it's sole purpose is for using content to lock you into hardware. How about Sony starts to release it's artists on CD's that only play on Sony CD players? Same thing, totally unreasonable and anti-consumer. And they all have the nerve to wonder why we'd rather just go around them and get it from "other" sources.

8926 songs, not one of 'em from iTunes. Fuck 'em.

1. Steve Jobs in 2002 Mar 27, 2006, 13:44 WebDemon

I love it when people's own words come around to bite them on the ass later. Kinda like Hilary Rosen of the RIAA saying that "MP3 is an inferior format that consumers don't want" in 1998. Just shows what a hypocrite Jobs is. I hope the French court shoves that statement right up his ass.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Regions Mar 23, 2006, 14:58 WebDemon

Wow! Huge point to PS3 in my book. and that's hard to say.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Revolution Mar 23, 2006, 00:56 WebDemon

You know, I'm looking at those images and I can't help but think that if I was 7 again and fighting with my brother, as brothers tend to do, I'd be using that controller as a pair of nunchucks with which to brain him. Bad design choice maybe?

And about the Xbox hack thing...
With scratched discs and read errors wouldn't it be prudent to back up your game before playing? Well, game companies use to think so too. I went digging just now in the "big box 'o' games in the basement and came across several floppy based games from days gone by. In my copy of EA's F-16 Combat Pilot (circa 1989) for x86, I found at the top of the quick install sheet, the following message:

"WARNING: It is in your best interest to back up the original game disks before installing F-16 Combat Pilot and store them for safe keeping."

Hmmm. Funny how it's not in your best interest anymore.

This comment was edited on Mar 23, 01:12.

News Comments > Dodgeball for Source
2. Re: No subject Mar 21, 2006, 12:52 WebDemon

Where the hell's my bag of wrenches? Oh well, off to watch The Ocho....

This comment was edited on Mar 21, 12:53.

2. Re: Starforce enforces DRM by instant re Mar 21, 2006, 12:51 WebDemon

Here it comes, the "never had no problems so you must be some kind of noob" crowd to defend these asshats.

News Comments > 3D Realms Game Plans
20. No subject Mar 21, 2006, 12:35 WebDemon

DNF does not exist. It is the Santa Claus of video games. You want to beleive it's coming but it never will. Let me put this into perspective for those who still think a dev time this long will make for a good game. When this game was announced, my brother was a High School student. Since then he's graduated Medical school and has 2 kids and a wife. Does anybody seriously beleive that it takes more time to dev a game than it does to educate and turn out a surgeon? 3DR's opened it's own Pandora's box with this thing because they know if they release it now and it gets raped, their finished ala Ion Storm and George B will be a bigger laughing stock than Romero ever was. I'd like to be wrong, but you'll NEVER see this game.

News Comments > Battlefield 2142 Movie
10. Re: Seriously? Mar 21, 2006, 12:18 WebDemon

" As with all id-related properties, the official release date for Quake Wars currently stands at "when it's done."

Uhh, that'd be 3D Realms there.

News Comments > Battlefield 2142 Movie
6. No subject Mar 21, 2006, 12:00 WebDemon

Yeah, how about squashing the bugs in BF2 first? You just knew that when EA absorbed Dice that this was going to happen.
Don't think for a minute that it hasn't crossed thier minds to shut off or "discontinue" the BF2 ranked servers shortly after this comes out to ohhh, I don't know, maybe "facilitate the transition to BF2142?" With EA's track record of support, don't be shocked. You heard it here first. I smell BF:V as well. Thye can shove thier $50 MOD up their asses.

This comment was edited on Mar 21, 12:17.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: No subject Mar 20, 2006, 12:53 WebDemon

This comment was edited on Mar 20, 12:54.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. MPAA-RIAA-BSA No breaking DRM Mar 20, 2006, 04:37 WebDemon

And so having dug thier grave with the consumer quite deep enough, they now see how far they can push things. Did thier lawyers even GO to law school? No self respecting lawyer would think for even a moment that something like this would stand up to a court challenge.

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo