Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Image Constraint Pact May 23, 2006, 18:58 WebDemon

In other words, someone pulled thier head of their ass long enough to see this train wreck for what it is.

As for Major League Baseball, well. If they win then I am going to copyright gravity and sue all you tossers for using it without my permission.

This comment was edited on May 23, 19:04.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
5. Re: No subject May 20, 2006, 17:47 WebDemon

"That's just their tactic. There a brewin' upa somethin' good."

They're brewin' something alright. A big expensive turd. Sorry but Sony got owned and they haven't even left the gate yet. Once Gears of War and Halo 3 drop, it's all over.

This comment was edited on May 20, 17:50.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. No subject May 10, 2006, 12:31 WebDemon

Is it me or does Kate Moss look like she's trying to trade that Nikon in the ad today for more coke?

1. Recording Industry Now Okay With Letting May 10, 2006, 12:29 WebDemon

They are laboring under the impression that we gave a fuck what they wanted in the first place. I think it's funny that they're STILL stamping their feet and pitching fits to prove to us all that they're the boss 5 years later. Some people never learn.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
46. Re: Train Wreck May 10, 2006, 00:12 WebDemon

To all those who called me crazy when i said this console would be another Sony disaster and that blu-ray wouldn't save it, I'd like to say...
The line up to kiss my rosey red ass starts over there...

$500 for a crippled version of their console. Man Sony rally HAS completely lost it and jumped the shark. Oh well, so much for raping fanboys on ebay for 2 grand a pop. And here I was hoping for another happy console scalping xmas. God damn you Sony!

This comment was edited on May 10, 00:17.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Fight Net Neutrality Laws May 9, 2006, 23:59 WebDemon

They're going to learn a hard lesson here sooner or later and it's going to cost them dearly in the long run.

News Comments > BF2 Community Update
12. Re: No subject May 9, 2006, 23:57 WebDemon

"What's wrong with kicking non clan members out of a squad? Why would non clan members join a clan squad in the first place?"

If you don't want non-members in your squad then go get a private server.

This is a good change. Now It'll be funny watching the ones who use it get use to not having it. Man if I had a dollar for every dolphin diver I nailed the week they changed that...

News Comments > Universal Combat - The Legacy Edition Announced
16. No subject May 4, 2006, 02:27 WebDemon

Surprised he hasn't shown up after the shit kicking he took the last time.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. No subject Apr 27, 2006, 01:45 WebDemon

News Comments > Ship Simulator 2006
8. No subject Apr 25, 2006, 17:38 WebDemon

This ought to be just about as fun as Train Simulator. Might be worth a try if you could cause chaos with "stunning 3d rendered" super-tanker collisions or cruise ship races/demolition derbys but I doubt it. Christ, you couldn't even cause a decent high speed derailment in train sim. At least in flight sim you can attempt things like championship level aerobatics in a 737 or inverted ribbon cutting in the Concorde. If you can't discover new and creative ways to send the Titanic to her demise, then what's the point?

This comment was edited on Apr 25, 17:40.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Music industry guilty of collusion. Apr 25, 2006, 00:58 WebDemon

Owned again. That's twice. I wonder if the 3 strikes law applies to the record industry.

1. RIAA Sues Computerless Family Apr 24, 2006, 18:07 WebDemon

First a 12 year old, then a dead 83yo Grandmother accused of sharing Rap of all things, and now this. How much longer are these assholes going to be allowed to run roughshod over the legal system before some Judge steps up and says, enough, you are done.

This comment was edited on Apr 24, 18:08.

News Comments > New Live for Speed
6. No subject Apr 22, 2006, 00:51 WebDemon

This game is one of those hidden gems. I've been playing various version of it for a while and the online racing is usually pretty good. It's either too hardcore for the crash up derby retards or they just haven't discovered it yet. Either way, try this.

2. Raging Ryan Apr 18, 2006, 11:01 WebDemon

Wow! Ryan is a major league prick! Somebody's ego running away with them perhaps? Nice Napoleon complex on ya there. I take it he won't student union VP much longer... Hope he knows that when and if he decides to go run for public office, this video will be following him. What an ass.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. No subject Apr 18, 2006, 10:43 WebDemon

Why the hell would you buy an HD television and get a 4:3 instead of 16:9?

News Comments > Garry's Mod Goes Commercial
12. No subject Apr 14, 2006, 03:52 WebDemon

Gary's put a lot of work into this thing but I agree that I don't want to see everybody and his dog trying to sell mods now. I don't think it'll happen but stranger things. On the other hand, the prospect of some sort of monetary gain might drive some super cool high quality mods too.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Pot-stirring
85. Re: No subject Apr 14, 2006, 03:47 WebDemon

"Batman is still my bitch."

I'll buy him off of you for 2 packs of Lucky's and a half quart of grain alcohol.

News Comments > Ubisoft Drops StarForce
20. No subject Apr 14, 2006, 03:38 WebDemon

ding dong the witch is dead....

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Pot-stirring
40. Re: 4 million reasons not to finish.. Apr 13, 2006, 15:06 WebDemon

"The problem is that when we show it, people are going to be like, 'Yeah, whatever'."

Sounds like someone is preparing everyone for a massive let down. What happened to the most revolutionary FPS ever? The one that when it's finally released, as fortold in the Book of Revelations, was suppose to make us all weep at it's majesty?
Could it be that in the last decade, pretty much every "revolutionary" idea they ever had for this game has shown up in one FPS or another and now everything they've done is going to be looked at with a yawn because well, it's been done? If they ever do let it into the light of day, I'm thinking that they just want it released and then out of the gaming press without much notice. In a way I kind of feel sorry for them because now, no matter what they do, release, cancel, whatever, it's going to be bad publicity for them unless of course it really is revolutionary. (just threw up a little in my mouth on that one...)

44. Re: No subject Apr 9, 2006, 21:37 WebDemon

"He did not say the car engine will not turn over, but the key would not even turn.
And he did mean cylinder, but the lock-ignition cylinder (where you stick in the key like blue mentioned in his post).

If you are going to be so harsh you could at least properly read what blue wrote so you have a clue what people are talking about in response to blue.

Your suggestion makes absolutely no sense if the problem is the key is not turning at all.

But then again, why would Blue not mention that the other day? Hes a crazy guy!

P.S. since you decided to harp on him many times for spelling cylinder wrong I should point out you spelled solenoid wrong. "

Relax you don't have to be a dick everyday you know, and check your spelling again smart ass.

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo