Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: wow... Aug 2, 2006, 13:25 WebDemon

"I'd send him an internet, but the tubes are all clogged.

Put it on a big truck!"

Or just give your message to "the big scientist" and he can tell him next time he sees him.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Red Orchestra Free Trial Tomorrow
6. No subject Aug 2, 2006, 00:59 WebDemon

Is it worth trying? I've been told it's BF2 with extra shitty added. Opinions?

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Stevens Defends His Tubes - Has letter f Jul 31, 2006, 22:34 WebDemon

Are we being punked here? Is this guy really just a comedian seeing how much shit he can stir because he's easily the funniest guy I've ever come across. "A Big Scientist".. good lord, what's next? "My dad can beat up your dad?" WTF?

This comment was edited on Jul 31, 22:34.

1. Social network sites face US ban. Jul 31, 2006, 10:53 WebDemon

What ever happened to PARENTS teaching their kids about the bad things in the world and enforcing rules? Anybody's kid that's stupid enough to go alone to meet someone from the internet, or even go at all deserves what they get if it's a predator at the other end. Responsible parenting NOT a government imposed nanny state. And besides, can't they just set up policemen inside of the "series of tubes" to catch these people?

This comment was edited on Jul 31, 10:53.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. No subject Jul 21, 2006, 01:08 WebDemon

I copyright all of my shorts and just becuase I post them on the internet doesn't mean I'm giving over ownership rights. If YouTube wants to get into a pissing contest over who owns MY work then they're welcome to try. I could use a little more money.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. No subject Jul 21, 2006, 01:01 WebDemon

It feels like Sony's shitting themselves over this launch. Remember all the crazy assertions after E3? The panicky damage control when the world laughed instead of bowing down? I think they know that they've hung too much on this console and sort of botched it so ANY kind of press not coming directly from Sony is going to make them skittish. With UMD taking a shit kicking at retail and the PSP being completely tied to the format, they could be seeing the future of the PS3 if BR fizzles with consumers too. Fact is Sony NEEDS to be number 1 with this console or they're in BIG trouble.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Lyrics sites Jul 15, 2006, 14:41 WebDemon

Now THAT's funny, they want to charge somehow for reading lyrics or posting lyrics? When was the last time you thought "hmmm, I wish there was a place where I could buy the lyrics to my favorite song..." Morons. Oh BTW DO NOT read this unless you intend to pay me $1000 a word. If it's too late and you've already read this post, then I see you in court.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

6. No subject Jul 14, 2006, 21:40 WebDemon

Haha Riaa got OWNED! Fuckers. This should be the defense strategy from now on. Show me the proof, my guess is the RIAA can't in MOST of these cases. And they SHOULD be forking over legal fees when they lose. It ain't cheap to go to court and to be hauled in for nothing and still be thousands in the hole is fucked. In Canada, if you sue someone and lose, you're on the hook for the WHOLE shindig, the other side PLUS court costs, so everybody thinks twice before firing lawsuits around clogging up the courts with nothing but horseshit.

News Comments > Morning Previews
4. Re: I don't get it. Jul 14, 2006, 21:27 WebDemon

Try reading the hands on part 2 from Gamespot yesterday. Lovely things like no medic class. Med kit and defibrilators as unlocks. Uhhh Yeah. Hmm, should I unlock the better gun or a defibrilator hmmm.

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. BF 2142 Jul 13, 2006, 23:45 WebDemon

Great, no medic class so you play hours to get an unlock as assault and you're going to unlock the med kit or the defibrilator instead of better weapons? Good luck with that.

News Comments > Portal Revealed - TF2 Lives(!)
35. No subject Jul 13, 2006, 22:46 WebDemon

Love him or hate you gotta admit....
Gabe eats babies. Big steaming trays of juicy babies.

I'll wait and see how it turns out first. I doubt this "add on" will be anything close to the TF2 glory that we all dreamt about long ago. At least they can say that they shipped before DNF now though.

News Comments > War Rock Beta Tomorrow
2. No subject Jul 13, 2006, 22:31 WebDemon

I'll try it. It might be BF2 that works.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Beta Patch
22. Re: Yawn Jul 6, 2006, 00:48 WebDemon

"Anti Air which only follows heat signatures (meanin you can only fire at the rear) of air vehicles"

Meaning you're tired of getting owned on those slow dive approaches so you'd rather not be shot at until after you've dropped? Uhhh yeah.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: FA..Fa..Fugly!!! Jul 6, 2006, 00:41 WebDemon

Christ, it's like Gordon Freeman on his day off.

News Comments > Tuesday Consolidation
2. Re: No subject Jul 4, 2006, 20:11 WebDemon

Yet another sign of PS3's impending doom. Fucking thing's not even out for another 5 months and DEVELOPERS are telling them to drop the price. It's going to be funny watching Master Chief and the Mario Bros. kick the shit out of Solid Snake this Christmas.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Quit Hating Jun 29, 2006, 19:45 WebDemon

Pfft, Welcome to Blue's where making fun of Sony shooting itself in the foot and then putting said foot into mouth is a sport. Remember, if you own a PS3, you won't need a computer.

7. No subject Jun 29, 2006, 19:38 WebDemon

Let them have it. When companies start to go under or the 800lb gorillas like Google start seeing an effect on thier business, this little experiment in fleecing people will be nothing but a bad memory.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Sony On Microsoft: we just canít shake t Jun 28, 2006, 21:18 WebDemon

Aaaannnnd...Sony jumps the shark....

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Sony's Stringer Says Movie Studios Lean Jun 26, 2006, 09:20 WebDemon

Does anybody actually beleive anything that comes from the mouth of Sony these days? We'll se where it's all going in 5 months time.

News Comments > UK Ships Ahoy - Ship Simulator 2006
10. No subject Jun 24, 2006, 15:27 WebDemon

Maybe if it was a deep a Flight Sim. No weather, no sea-state changes, no sinking ships or damage modeling, and game play so simple that to call it a simulator is laughable. Too bad because there's potential there.

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo