Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. No subject Oct 20, 2006, 04:14 WebDemon

Of course they did, they looked, saw a monster that would be absolutely impossible to wrestle to the ground and went after something smaller than itself.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
2. Re: RIAA drops case in Chicago Oct 15, 2006, 04:48 WebDemon

Owned again. It's happening with alarming regularity no? Perhaps people have finally discovered the shakey legal leg that they're standing on and are beginning to simply kick it out from under them. If they blow enough of these cases, somebody on high is going to finally say to the RIAA, enough is enough. Somebody needs to get an all or nothing challenge to the Supreme court to sort this shit out once and for all.

News Comments > Made Man Demo
24. Re: No subject Oct 15, 2006, 04:42 WebDemon

"oh and hellbinder i hear rock and roll is the devils music"

Ozzy Osbourne IS NOT the anti-Christ..
When reached at his home in Hell, Satan said, "No, he's not my boy, but I love him like a son..."

I like Cheese.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. No subject Oct 12, 2006, 12:27 WebDemon

Gotta say though, no IR port on the PS3 is yet another shitty move on Sony's part. A Bluetooth remote, WTF? HELLO? At least I can use my Harmony remote to control the 360. You can't deny that this is classic Sony though, buy OUR products ONLY or no ssoup for you.

2. Re: Sony..... Oct 12, 2006, 12:19 WebDemon

Nope confirmed by Sony yesterday almost in the same breath that they said that the Wi was an expensive console. They're telling people that the out put is the same as the PS2 so you can just use your PS2 component cables. They're also saying that it's only Japan getting the shaft but we'll see. We all know how honest and forthcoming Sony is these days.

This comment was edited on Oct 12, 12:22.

2. For a Few Dollars More Oct 6, 2006, 15:41 WebDemon

You know, a few years ago, right here on this very board I was called crazy for even thinking that this could happen. Well where are we now? Don't think that you won't be buying ammo or weapons for multiplayer soon enough. The only way to stop this shit in it's tracks is to let their offerings rot on the vine but there are enough sheeple out there that'll buy old stadiums and alternate jerseys that this won't happen. Welcome to next-gen gaming folks. Microtransactions will change gaming and not for the better. They've finally figured out a way to get kids to keep pumping quarters into machines even after you've bought the arcade.

3. Re: EA perfecting Mediocrity Oct 5, 2006, 13:29 WebDemon

Let's not forget their wonderful idea for purchasing the tutorial videos and alternate jerseys on XBLM. Pay content that use to be in the game anyway. EA has hit a new low here but quite frankly I don't think console gamers will accept ship now patch later. I've always found it insane that a company can knowingly ship an unfinished or broken product and get away with it.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: No subject Oct 4, 2006, 12:26 WebDemon

The very thought that U.S. courts could do the same must keep the **AA's awake at night.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. No subject Sep 26, 2006, 02:22 WebDemon

"Isn't this news item a bit more political than normal for this site? I visit 2 or 3 times a day and don't remember being put off by a headline in as long as I can recall. Anyway keep up the good work Blue... always the best gaming and tech news on the net...just remember all sorts of different schools of political thought visit here everyday."

Considering that this is your first post, I'd have to say that you're completely full of shit. Write that from a script did you? It shows. Do you get paid by the post or is it a flat rate? Back under the rock from whence you came troll.

News Comments > Counter-Strike Free Market
29. No subject Sep 24, 2006, 12:14 WebDemon

Compared to me you're a damn scrub in CS. Not even your piles of fake cash can change that."

Wow, get some anger management AND a life.

21. Re: Test Drive Unlimited primi imprezzio Sep 20, 2006, 04:26 WebDemon

Yeah this is a good game. Nothing cooler than flashing your headlights at somebody, then dragging in the street for a few grand. What the hell is up with buying used machines and putting yours up for sale? Hope they plan to have that fixed soon.

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 04:27.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
24. No subject Sep 4, 2006, 03:45 WebDemon

Man, no HDMI cable love in the box, Assasin's Creed comes out for the 360 on the same day as the PS3 release as reported on Joytiq last week, it just gets worse as November approaches. The cable alone IS kind of a big deal because you just know those vultures at Best Buy and such will be pushing $50 - $100 HDMI cables and not the cheaper ones. Christmas shopping parents are going to just LOVE that. Especially when they realize that the don't even need the damned thing for their standard def televison.
Sony seems to be slowly lowering expectations a little at a time now. Will it sell? No doubt. Will it survive? I doubt it. It will sell, but no where near the numbers Sony is hoping for. It won't be the demise of Sony, but hopefully it'll be the event that makes them rethink proprietary anything and they go back to just making great consumer electronics. I miss that Sony.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
14. No subject Sep 3, 2006, 15:36 WebDemon

I might upgrade this time out. I've never run XP and still use W2K. It served me well and continues to. The only thing that I can't do is run the EA loader because it requires XP even though BF2 and the expansions run just fine under 2000. the price for the new OS is a bit much though.

News Comments > Op Ed
12. No subject Sep 3, 2006, 15:26 WebDemon

"at this point id be surprised if it was anything more than a moderate success.... GOTY?? hell no"

Gotta disagree here. I thought the same thing when the disaster that was BF:V came out and it just got worse over time. Went back to Desert Combat and then that dried right up when BF2 hit. Problem is Desert Combat is STILL better than BF2 but the lemmings bought it up in droves. I too eventually caved and bought it almost a year after release only to think, "WOW, it's like BF:V with extra shitty added." If it was that bad after a year in the wild I can only imagine what it was like out of the box first day. BF 2142 will most likely be a bad joke too but it will sell HUGE numbers and defy logic yet again. It;s got it's high points but there ain't many and that punish system! Ugh! If I had a dollar for every retard who walked in front of my vehicle or ran through a doorway right after I chucked a grenade in there and punished me I'd be fucking rich. Dear God PLEASE let Quake wars save us!!!

This comment was edited on Sep 3, 15:31.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. No subject Aug 30, 2006, 23:18 WebDemon

Hacked already? Color me shocked!! :O

News Comments > Just Cause Demo
29. No subject Aug 24, 2006, 23:40 WebDemon

Demo locked up my 360 twice. Never happened before even with a million zombies on screen in Dead Rising.

News Comments > Bad Day L.A. Demo
23. No subject Aug 16, 2006, 02:18 WebDemon

Wow. Just....wow. My computer began projectile vomiting upon
"playing" this POS.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. First Blu-ray disc drive won’t play Blu Aug 12, 2006, 17:46 WebDemon

Uhhh yeah. And Blu-Ray will come out on top because? Way to go Sony, is there nothing you can't fuck up good and proper?

News Comments > Flight Simulator X Demo
7. Re: Also on... Aug 9, 2006, 23:28 WebDemon

The tutorials haven't been bad but you'll want to do a little learning on the side to get the most out of it. Flight sim Got me through my IFR training back in the day. Wasn't a recognized training tool back then but it was functional enough to shoot instrument approaches with.

News Comments > Attack on Pearl Harbor and Monster Truck Maniax Revealed
1. No subject Aug 7, 2006, 12:19 WebDemon

"Featuring next-generation PhysX technology from AGEIA"
...We've assured the certain doom of our game...

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo