Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for [AIX]Hood

Real Name [AIX]Hood   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.aixgaming.com
Signed On Feb 11, 2003, 23:01
Total Comments 377 (Amateur)
User ID 16127

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

News Comments > Shadowgrounds German Demo
2. Re: No subject Nov 27, 2005, 12:50 [AIX]Hood

There's an ingame video (also in german) available here: http://www.gamesdesk.de/index.php?layout=show_downloads&did=531

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BF2: Special Forces
10. Re: Don't waste your Money Nov 22, 2005, 11:06 [AIX]Hood

I take great pride in the fact that I'm a successful player because I always take the time to aim and line up my targets along with playing well with my squadmates so I don't get blindsighted. You're obviously just trolling if you label this one "spray and pray".

News Comments > NFS: Most Wanted Demo Plans
3. Re: Finished? Oct 26, 2005, 09:17 [AIX]Hood

I've played the demo for this on the Xbox and except for some interesting body sway that they've added in, I was hugely unimpressed. Running it at hdtv resolutions on the PC might change my mind though.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch
6. Re: Well? Oct 4, 2005, 12:29 [AIX]Hood

but have since come to the conclusion that it pales in comparison to DC.

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. Although I think the remaining features like pickup trucks and other cool vehicles from DC will be in the SF addon, I'm still having a blast with BF2. All of the teamwork which was doable under DC but required teamspeak is now a breeze with this game. Having fun with your buddies will always make the game 10x better than a different game without. If you're not getting good teamwork going, you're not playing on the right server.

News Comments > Bet on Soldier MP Demo
23. Re: STARFORCE SUCKS MY DICK Sep 14, 2005, 12:50 [AIX]Hood

Before you start arguing with me consider that I am Microsoft System Engineer, and Cisco engineer.

Thanks dude, that was a good laugh. *wipes tear away* If you ever find yourself having to say anything like this, you should just not post at all. I put it in the same category as "Trust me." If anyone ever says that, it means I very specifically will not.

News Comments > BF2 Patch Notes?
48. Re: More ideas Sep 12, 2005, 09:09 [AIX]Hood

You just have to get the unlocked PKM. I did last night and wow does that thing take people out in droves. Sounds great too.

29. No subject Sep 11, 2005, 21:01 [AIX]Hood

That should be the "veteran get a life" medal at that point.

I think that one's awarded as soon as you sign up for an account.

1. No subject Sep 11, 2005, 12:48 [AIX]Hood

Rank/Awards· Criteria for gaining ranks and awards has been changed. I call BS. They wouldn't change that at this point, it would make all the stats worthless.

News Comments > Bet on Soldier MP Demo Plans
2. Re: StarForce Sep 9, 2005, 11:16 [AIX]Hood

I'm with the guy below. I refuse to install any game/demo that leaves copy protection drivers on my machine even after I uninstall the product.

News Comments > BF2 Community Update
12. Re: Editors and beta testing. Jul 30, 2005, 10:46 [AIX]Hood

Although I don't want to discount the problems he's having, for all the screaming people having issues even getting into the game, there's legions more having insane fun with this, thinking it beats the pants of half-life 2 and any other of these big budget bombs that have been coming out lately. The gameplay is smooth and good enough that 1.02 made the still existing bugs liveable.

News Comments > BF2 Linux Server Issue?
37. Re: No subject Jun 23, 2005, 18:01 [AIX]Hood

From the linux server mailing list:

On Thursday, June 23, 2005 @ 18:36 Andreas Andersson wrote:
> Right, we have sorted it out now. The build without this issue is being
> sent to EA now, it should be released soon!

> Thanks again for all your help!

> /Andreas

News Comments > Game Movies - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
4. Re: QW Jun 22, 2005, 17:45 [AIX]Hood

btw, this is the same quakewars video that has been available in direct feed since E3, on Microsoft's site for high-def E3 videos.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
1. icculus Jun 13, 2005, 08:28 [AIX]Hood

Definite kudos to the icculus guy. He runs the defacto Battlefield server mailing list which is frequented by the Dice/EA devs, and is the single spot for getting linux server help for the game.

News Comments > BF2 Demo Exclusive?
7. Re: No subject Jun 8, 2005, 00:11 [AIX]Hood

No, only pay gamespot complete accounts will get access to Gamecenter. I'm going to sit on the side of sanity and go with what Blue said, as Gamespot has been the point of many premiere demos, which were never enforced exclusives, unlike IGN run sites.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Details
8. Re: No subject Apr 21, 2005, 01:26 [AIX]Hood

The first one could have been a great game if had only not made it for the lowest common denominator like they do with most of the Lucasarts based games. Higher polygon counts, better netcode, less blocky motion. I agree with the first poster here. I'm not buying the sequel this time around without a demo to prove that it's gotten better.

News Comments > Pariah Multiplayer Demo
3. Re: Another mirror Apr 15, 2005, 12:31 [AIX]Hood

Roger.

News Comments > 3D Gamers and IGN/GameSpy
33. Re: If you can't beat 'em Feb 9, 2005, 14:10 [AIX]Hood

The video game website community is amazingly crowded at this point. There's so many websites that duplicate efforts, that it's very difficult to keep a site going with something that's better than the rest. Although only the usual suspects get posted for file mirrors here, there's easily 50+ free video game download sites out there, that aren't going anywhere, anytime soon. At this point users have an overwhelming amount of choice if they don't want to pay monthly fees, so even if one site were to dramatically change, users would still have that choice from any number of other spots.

377 Comments. 19 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo