Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Viranth

Real Name Viranth   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Viranth
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 10, 2003, 22:52
Total Comments 285 (Amateur)
User ID 16117

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Q&As
3. Re: No subject Apr 23, 2005, 05:24 Viranth

Stargate SG-1 is the best tv show ever, you have to forgive some of it's flaws and just enjoy the story and acting. If you watch it from episode 1 and go on, you'll soon figure out it's probably the most underrated show on this planet.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Age of Conan Announced
2. Re: No subject Apr 20, 2005, 11:27 Viranth

It looks very good and have lots of potentional, but I believe they are using level based gaming here, and that sucks.

News Comments > HL2 Aftermath Screenshot, Counter-Strike: Source Plans
34. Re: I don't think so Apr 16, 2005, 18:51 Viranth

I've browsed through a bunch of those mods, and I have to say that I'm still not convinced that there is so much to look forward to. It's nothing new, it's nothing "ground breaking" like everyone promised it would be before HL2 launched.

Sure it might take a year or so before potentional mods get out, but I still don't get the vibe I had when I started hearing about mods like Team Fortress, Cry Havoc, Rocket Arena, Counter Strike, Desert Combat and a bunch of others.

Seems like everyone is just copying a movie or something these days when creating "new" mods.

News Comments > HL2 Aftermath Screenshot, Counter-Strike: Source Plans
7. I don't think so Apr 16, 2005, 13:48 Viranth

I'm SO not getting this expansion pack. I feel ripped off with so few mods for HL2. Everyone was expecting it to be THE game, but there isn't anything big going on it seems. CS Source doesn't count because I can't stand CS or CSS.

News Comments > Prey News
17. Re: No subject Apr 16, 2005, 10:17 Viranth

News Comments > Pariah Multiplayer Demo
17. Bleh Apr 15, 2005, 14:32 Viranth

Boring game, I just can't get to like unreal type shooters. *uninstalls*

News Comments > C&C Generals: Zero Hour Patch
5. Re: Minor upgrade. Apr 14, 2005, 15:55 Viranth

Wonder if they ever fix that super annoying "Network mismatch" bug. Me and a friend are playing a lot of zero hour these days vs the computer, we are using plain installs and haven't done anything. But we get a few of those errors during playing, and it sucks.

Usually it happens way out in the game too, so it's really annoying since we have to start all over again.

News Comments > DOOM Movie Delayed
7. Re: No subject Apr 14, 2005, 04:18 Viranth

They need additional time to film the not-so-expanding-expansion pack?

Last I heard the production was suffering from a budget crisis, the material they had to spray on everything on set, to make it look all shiny and plasticy was so expensive.

News Comments > Ghost Recon 2 PC Cancelled
3. Re: GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apr 11, 2005, 17:40 Viranth

bah, the first game was very good. GR 2 was rather bad, made for console and it really shows.

News Comments > Coppola Down on Godfather Game
17. Re: No subject Apr 9, 2005, 09:32 Viranth

Oh no, he wrote the movie for making money! How selfish and greedy of him!

The game will suck for two reasons: 1. EA is making it and 2. They will make it an "all console game" which means it'll be easy enough for my dog to play it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - SWAT 4
4. Good game Apr 6, 2005, 05:18 Viranth

This game is fantastic, there might be a couple of annoying bugs like your squadmates walking into a room getting shot and not firing back, which can be fixed if they bang room first. But still I would like them to be able to shoot if someone points a gun at them.

ANYWAYS, this game has awesome multiplayer, the coop is very very good and whoever likes coop has to get this game.

News Comments > Hello World
80. Re: FINALLY! Apr 6, 2005, 05:14 Viranth

whoohoo, finally Blue's News are back =)

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Update Plans
11. Crappy updates Feb 12, 2005, 05:07 Viranth

Who wants two crappy weapons? I WANT TF2!!

News Comments > The Matrix Online Movies
1. 2 second combat my ass Feb 9, 2005, 09:51 Viranth

Combat in MXO doesn't take "about 2 seconds", it takes much much longer. You get about 3 seconds to choose what power you want to attack with, and I guess you do that about 5+ times before you kill the NPC.

News Comments > Game Movies
12. Pellet guns? Feb 6, 2005, 17:50 Viranth

I think this game has potentional, I sort of liked the demo, but the weapons are incredibly weak. In the movies they don't have to shoot some monster 20 times before it goes down. Probably been balanced and all, but I hope someone puts a damage mod out to make it more "relistic".

News Comments > RattHunter Announced
13. Re: No subject Feb 4, 2005, 10:21 Viranth

Just because this press release was somewhat honest, I'll try this game. Honest is good!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Delayed Again
8. Re: I dont follow this game anymore.. Feb 2, 2005, 10:31 Viranth

Hmm.. I think I've heard of this game, isn't this the one with the guy and the girl that keeps following him around? Been so long since I actually read about it...

News Comments > Godfather Game Getting Made
2. Re: Grease Is the Word! Feb 2, 2005, 10:30 Viranth

Sweet, hope they manage to make it like Mafia, because that game kicked ass.

News Comments > Star Wars Republic Commando Demo
20. Re: Not bad Feb 1, 2005, 15:58 Viranth

I found it pretty good. It's somewhat a dumbed down version of what it could have been, seems like someone is holding your hand while guiding you through the gameplay. The GUI is supercool, and I really like some of the effects, like when you are "dead" and waiting for some teammate to rescue you.

I'd like to give this game a try, only grief is the weapons which seem a bit weak. Why can't these laserweapons do more damage?

News Comments > SWAT 4 Demo Plans
11. Good game Feb 1, 2005, 11:42 Viranth

It's an excellent game, the Open/Closed Beta MP that was released a while ago on Fileplanet was played for hours and hours. I thought it was very good, not the typical "CS style playing" so tactical movement and teamwork really rewards you.

Singleplayer will probably be most excellent, looking forward to using Tazer on badguys over and over and over and over and over and over.

285 Comments. 15 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo