Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for David Barnett

Real Name David Barnett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SuperguyA1
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 4, 2003, 15:30
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 16052

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
3. sensitivity May 12, 2006, 02:07 SuperguyA1

It took me about 5 years of thinking I had an ulcer to realize I was lactose Intolerant. Explained why the antacids didn't work though:)

Just thought you'd want to know you're not the only 'slow' one

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Zero Hour Patch Plans
2. Re: please god, allah and whoever Dec 11, 2003, 22:17 SuperguyA1

AxemaN do you have a radeon 9600 PRO? I do and I have the same error and so do a lot of other people with a 9600 pro.

News Comments > Zero Hour Map Plans
1. grr Nov 20, 2003, 01:55 SuperguyA1

Hey EA. Rather than making new maps how about patching your game so it works with a radeon 9600 pro. Your forums are littered with pissed off fans who can no longer play this game.

News Comments > GameSpy & DMCA Follow-up
1. crap Nov 12, 2003, 17:04 SuperguyA1

If your network is exposed to hackers then you have bugs in your network. What kind of bs are they trying to pull by saying " these were not bugs; it was information about how our products work." If they worked then you wouldn't be in trouble for being exposed.

On the other hand. Extortion is bad, if that's what they were doing then they should face appropriate action. But using the DMCA in this was is still just as irrisponsible as it was before this response.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Delayed
48. Re: OH NO Sep 24, 2003, 02:26 SuperguyA1

*sigh* sadly enough, you're right

News Comments > WinXP Service Pack 1a
8. Re: Java and VM Feb 4, 2003, 10:31 SuperguyA1

I'm not a Java expert but here is what I know. Java is an object oriented programming language. But different from other programming languanges (c/C++) in that rather than compiling into a program to be run on a specific machine (Intel/Windows etc...) it compiles into a pseudo executable which is then run by the VM (virtual machine) gaining the effect of being able to run the same program independant of any one archetecture.

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo