Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bingo

Real Name Bingo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 31, 2003, 15:40
Total Comments 73 (Suspect)
User ID 16011

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Q&As
3. Re: HL2 Jun 12, 2003, 10:45 Bingo

ARGGHH coop is awesome, I can't believe they are not doing a coop mode in HL2. SP just sucks ass.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Jedi Academy Q&As
2. Re: No subject Jun 12, 2003, 10:40 Bingo

Damn I wanted coop mode as in play throught the entire SP game with your m8's

News Comments > BF1942 Patch
14. Re: No subject Jun 12, 2003, 06:50 Bingo

Just think all the cheating noobs are buisy nerding away new cheats for 1.4 so they can say "I hacked 1.4 cos I am da uber hax0r" Sad twats.

News Comments > BF1942: Secret Weapons Trailer
17. Re: weak :( Jun 11, 2003, 06:44 Bingo

YEah RTR was awful, I never play it either and this new one sounds even worse. I got BF 1942 as I like prop planes, Tiger tanks and everything else about this era. So now we get to play WWII with jets/rocket packs/tanks that have MLRS attached and SAM's LOL What a joke. The schematics of these may have been drawn during the war but I just can't recall ever seeing GI Joe flying through the air with a rocket pack during the fall of Berlin. And I am convinced that the Nazis never had MLRS on their tanks during the battle of the bulge. And my Grandad says he never saw a single Nazi jet bomb the Uk during the war :p

News Comments > Vietcong Patch Plans
11. COOP Jun 5, 2003, 04:24 Bingo

Yeah I want to play this game through campaign mode in coop, that would be awesome. It should have been added from the start never mind a patch.

News Comments > Metallica Game Announced
1. Whats the game about Jun 4, 2003, 13:12 Bingo

Can we get to kill hippies Smoke dope, wear spandex and generally stink?

News Comments > Carmack on Drivers
46. Re: No subject May 28, 2003, 09:41 Bingo

Itís threads like this that embarrass me, I keep telling myself that all gamers are not spotty nerds, but reading this thread makes it hard to convince myself.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - PlanetSide
27. Re: We just aint paying! May 19, 2003, 20:17 Bingo

Infact I am soo pissed off that the Video Camera I buy on Saturday will no longer be a sony

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - PlanetSide
26. We just aint paying! May 19, 2003, 20:15 Bingo

When are the greedy suits going to realise that the vast majority of gamers will NOT pay to play a game they already paid to play. When I buy it in the shop I have paid for it, I will not fucking pay again once I get home. I really hope PS is a total mega flop that fails to break even and costs many people their jobs, it will teach the bastards a lesson. I am sick of seeing gamers ripped off with sub standard, 2nd rate products are stupid prices.

Sony : Get Fucked

Aye I am in a bad one

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
13. No subject May 16, 2003, 07:20 Bingo

Cheers guys

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
10. Noob Question May 16, 2003, 04:30 Bingo

I had Nvidia cards for for last 3 years but changed to a 9500 pro with my new PC a few weeks ago (Best thing I ever did) Anyway cough.....ermm.....well...... How do I install the new drivers? On the Nvidia I simple uninstalled old ones, selected VGA from advanced properties, rebooted and then doubleclicked the new driver.exe and bobs your uncle.

The Ati ones have a new control panel, can some nice person tell me how I install the driver and control panel, which one do I do first? Step by step instructions would be nice as I don't want to screw up my nice system. I have XP Home BTW.

To all the people that will laugh at my lack of ATi Installing knowledge I say

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Trailer
88. No subject May 15, 2003, 04:47 Bingo

Chance I am with you all the way, I am in similar boat, infact today I woke up to a serious cash flow crisis with my business It's called life, shit happens and you have to deal with it as best you can and if you have to miss out on a game for a few weeks then so be it. Stealing it is not an option for me either as I am not a thief.

Good to hear someone with some morals, hope you kid makes a full recovery.

News Comments > New NVIDIA Detonator Drivers
46. To Jonny5 May 14, 2003, 16:55 Bingo

Accept my apology, I am currently whipping myself with my wifes slippers as a punishment ahhh oohhh mmmmmm hey this is kind of nice

News Comments > New NVIDIA Detonator Drivers
23. Re: No subject May 14, 2003, 14:16 Bingo

Now I hope ATI follows ...I want the 3.4 drivers bad
I own a 9700 pro...but I will buy a fx5900 ultra if 9900 pro isntout by then HELL ya fx5900ultra gets me spoogy hehe

Well I have a 9500pro and it runs everything fast in full detail, not one issue with any game. I don't need new drivers and if you do I suggest you save your money and buy a good mobo, CPU, RAM etc

News Comments > DOOM III Trailer
64. Re: Why remake the original DOOM? May 13, 2003, 15:20 Bingo

Looks nice but to be perfectly honest with ya, it looks no better than some of the other games coming out this year. I have therefore come to the conclusion that if ID released something like Daikatana everyone would slap their meat on the keyboard and start banging away.

Doom was not even a good game, it was not groundbreaking, Wolf 3-D got that award and it certainly was not the best FPS of it's time. Doom II was an utter Joke and Doom III just looks like Aliens v Predator with Satan and much better graphics. Seen it all before, lets have something new please as I am tired of all this Satanic bullshit. ID have a one track fucking mind SATAN and it gets on my tits.

Whats the matter Carmack do you sausage jockeys have no variety in your games anymore, only the friggin ID Zombies will buy this one.

News Comments > DOOM III Benchmarks
61. Re: On Stalker... May 13, 2003, 04:32 Bingo

Well given the choice of a game with graphics as good as stalker running at 100 FPS or a game with graphics like Doom III running at 30 FPS I know what the majority will choose. I don't give a monkeys if the sky is not rendered in real time or if the mip maps are not mipping on the map with trioscelating nano modules If Stalker is "Old School" looking like that at 100 FPS and Doom III is "New school" looking only slightly better running at 30 FPS then NEW SCHOOL SUCKS!!!

This comment was edited on May 13, 04:32.

44. Re: Why May 12, 2003, 18:13 Bingo

Zarathustra it's nothing to do with money, I just bought a new system thats capable of running any game out in max detail at very high FPS. If Doom III is going to run crap on most cards then they won't sell too many copies. People will only upgrade if the majority of games require an upgrade not just 1 and thats a fact. Stalker is looking just as good as Doom III yet from what I read it runs much better, ID better get their finger out.

6. Re: WHY May 12, 2003, 13:25 Bingo

Great article, you saved me £35 as I WAS going to buy Doom III.

News Comments > PlanetSide on May 20
87. Re: big battles need big chips May 11, 2003, 20:07 Bingo

Pay per play will not work, simple as that, too many people are more than satisfied playing games like Tribes2, BF, MOH. Clan servers are everywhere always moderated, no TK's campers etc and it all makes the likes of BF1942, Tribes 2 & MOH very enjoyable.

You can't beat a 32 player game of BF1942 thats organised between 2 clans both using Teamspeak voice comms and its friggin free

News Comments > OFP 2 Theaters Revealed
8. Ah yes OFP2 :) May 8, 2003, 14:45 Bingo

I am really looking forward to this game, it sounds awesome and not a subscription charge in sight (up yours Sony). Made by one of the best companies around that truly support the fans without ripping them off, they can have my money anytime.

73 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo