Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bingo

Real Name Bingo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 31, 2003, 15:40
Total Comments 73 (Suspect)
User ID 16011

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Q&As
1. No Coop Aug 14, 2003, 19:15 Bingo

pff no cooperative mode on H&D2, do they not realise it was cooperative play that made H&D the original so great. Well I won't be buying it.

This comment was edited on Aug 14, 19:16.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Delayed
20. Re: No subject Jul 29, 2003, 20:28 Bingo

Whats the big deal? 99% of games get put back, NOOBS the lot of ya :p

News Comments > Lionheart Demo
34. Re: Demo was OK. Jul 29, 2003, 04:49 Bingo

I am stuck please help. I collected the key of Scothar and gave it to Thelfin the elf, he then was slayen in the forest of Farim by a dark troll of Ashagar. I went to look for the key but got lost on the way in the caves of Amagrim. I did manage to find the Chalice of emithorn but an not sure if I should go east, north, east, east, south and then give it to Tharik the Barbarian.

News Comments > Lionheart Demo
9. Re: No subject Jul 28, 2003, 17:03 Bingo

Oh no, not another nerd game, I thought it was a war game like Total war but with Richard the Lionheart or something I did not know it was a seek ye the key of Rorath, it can be found in the enchanted forest of Korwith. LOL how sad.

News Comments > PlanetSide Trial
1. No subject Jul 19, 2003, 12:02 Bingo

Stick it where the sun don't shine.........I only pay once to play my games and thats in the shop when I buy it, I WON'T pay again when I get home :p

News Comments > Game Movies
10. Re: stalker Jul 16, 2003, 05:20 Bingo

If they want to make this game better than Doom3 or HL2 all they have to do is make it coop.

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
3. Re: lame Jul 15, 2003, 16:08 Bingo

Hmmm well my PC requires 1 reboot, what you running? A ZX81

News Comments > DOOM 3 Transcript
4. Re: No subject Jul 15, 2003, 07:45 Bingo

Modern music all sucks, it ain't even music! All you have to do is scratch a few records, play em backwards and forwards, shout "Yo ma Bitch is cool" while re-enacting a ritual Zulu war dance and you become world famous. Eminem or what ever he is called is living proof.

News Comments > BF1942 BoB Map Released
43. Re: I guess Jul 12, 2003, 15:10 Bingo

No replay value at all, ecpect this to go the way of aberdeen and coral sea... no one will be playing it in a week.

So the fact the Aberdeen servers are always full 24/7 means it has no reply value? I think what you meant was that you personally do not like it and to you it has no reply value. I have been playing Aberdeen since it came out and I also love this map. Great job EA

News Comments > Evening Q&As
1. MOH Jul 9, 2003, 04:59 Bingo

Well Breakthroughs Multiplayer sounds a blast, as for the SP, I don.t care, I never play SP games. I just hope they keep the Multi side of things updated to give the cheats a hard time. I also hope the default mode is similar to Allied Assualt i.e. None Realism with player run speed limited.

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Hidden and Dangerous 2 Jul 1, 2003, 10:55 Bingo

Yes I just did some fishing about and cooperative play is not going to be in Hidden and Dangerous 2 Are they mental, it was the cooperative play that made the original so good. Oh well I won't bother with it.

News Comments > More on Galaxies
29. No subject Jun 28, 2003, 05:26 Bingo

It's like my Birthday and Christmas all in one I love it when these pay per play games fail, I really hope the whole thing is a giant wash out. I want all the pay per play games to fail and the greedy suits to go bust. Love it!

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. No subject Jun 27, 2003, 16:06 Bingo

Why should it be taken out? He speaketh the truth.

News Comments > Fire Department French Demo
14. Re: Really? Jun 23, 2003, 21:05 Bingo

Well I will never get over what Germany did to my country, I will never get over all the countless millions of people they murdered. And I still get disturbed when I see the pictures of that church in France where the regular German army sealed all them women and Children and then burn it down. I can't get my head around how such a large Nation as Germany can have such a high % of evil twats. So don't talk about getting over it, I hope we never get over it and never allow such evil bastards to get in such a powerful position again.

News Comments > Multiplayer Chaser Demo
13. Re: No subject Jun 20, 2003, 20:20 Bingo

Better than most of the FPS crap thats been released of late.

News Comments > Xbox 2 in 2006?
32. Who Cares Jun 20, 2003, 08:32 Bingo

Why would I want a breeze block that has inferior sound, graphics and the crappiest control method ever invented, not to mention that the games are more expensive?

PC's are just so much better, well worth spending that little bit more cash, you can get a great PC now for $500.

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Date & Subscriptions
64. Re: Heh Jun 17, 2003, 19:33 Bingo

Oops another subscription game, will avoid like the clap.

News Comments > Jedi Academy Q&As
13. Re: With My Luck... Jun 12, 2003, 19:11 Bingo

No I can't imagine playing coop with a laggy dial up bitch, all my m8's have ADSL and I would not even think about playing coop with a modem user. So does this mean coop games should not be made? LOL get real m8

News Comments > Ghost Master Czech Demo
6. Re: How's the demo? Jun 12, 2003, 14:24 Bingo

I got 1 ghost to say Boo but thats about it.

News Comments > Game Reviews
3. Re: Now its gone. Jun 12, 2003, 12:48 Bingo

It was never there, you were having a bad dream, these are not the 2 droids you are looking for, let them go about their business, move along.

73 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo