Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bingo

Real Name Bingo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 31, 2003, 15:40
Total Comments 73 (Suspect)
User ID 16011

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Halo PC Gold
60. No subject Sep 15, 2003, 18:05 Bingo

Well I don't play single player games, I find them boring and shallow, well i do ever since I got ADSL. Multi will probably suck considering Microsoft have their name on it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Q&As
1. Breakthrough Sep 13, 2003, 21:00 Bingo

Who are these idiots asking the questions:

"Spearhead was criticised for being too short, and in some cases being too much like Allied Assault (i.e., simply more of the same)"

It was nothing like AA, that was what caused all the grief, they basically ruined a good Multiplayer game by bringing out SH.

And this one is even funnier

"When designing Breakthrough, the teams at TKO and EALA wanted to reach for the level of quality achieved in the original Allied Assault."

No you have cloned SH and added new weapons & Maps. It lags, looks like SH and plays like SH and is shite like SH. EA never listened to a word the fans said, you just did what u wanted and made this pile of poo.

News Comments > Hunting Unlimited 2 Demo
7. Re: Well Sep 12, 2003, 20:26 Bingo

Bagged 2 Bucks with me rifle Then went Bison hunting with a crossbow, shot 2 but the 3rd one charged me, I did spear him before he managed to remove my testicles with his horns.

Not as good as Carnivores.

News Comments > Hunting Unlimited 2 Demo
3. Re: No subject Sep 12, 2003, 18:55 Bingo

Has it got TDM?

News Comments > NVIDIA & Half-Life 2
78. News just in Sep 11, 2003, 19:23 Bingo

This news just in from Nvidia press conference:
http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=612321687

News Comments > MoH AA Breakthrough Demo
36. Re: Bitching Sep 10, 2003, 20:10 Bingo

Sorry but there is nothing challenging about Realism, it's a mod for people that simple can't aim properly. Goto any realism clan server and u will simply see 80% of the people camping with STG's. Go to a clan default server and u will see skillful players that are excellent shots.

Why do you think realism players suck on default servers, yet default players own on realism servers?

Simple thing is that realism is for noobs that don't take it too serious. Default is for the pros. If I were wrong, why are all the best MOH players default clan members?

I have a feeling that many of the top MOH players will drop MOH altogether after this very poor showing from Breakout and start playing COD (providing Multi is cool)

News Comments > MoH AA Breakthrough Demo
23. Re: Jesus Murphy Sep 10, 2003, 18:32 Bingo

You know what cracks me up? MOHAA was excellent multiplayer, Spearhead sucked Multiplayer. So what do EA do? They release another addon based on the Spearhead game engine

Everyone except the noobs hates realism
Everyone except the noobs hates the rocket
Everyone except the noobs loves leaning while moving
Everyone except the noobs hates Spearhead and its shitty weapons.

EA are a bunch of NOOBS!

News Comments > MoH AA Breakthrough Gold
72. Re: A Welcome Addition! Sep 5, 2003, 11:13 Bingo

Zephalephelah Their is a someone else that needs bringing into this, an evil git called Satan, I do believe he is the one responsible for all the suffering. But this could go on for days, I ain't going to argue, I have shown you whats going to happen and nothing can stop it. Believe it and live eternity in Heaven or shun it and fry for eternity. Your choice not mine.

67. Re: A Welcome Addition! Sep 5, 2003, 06:57 Bingo

Hey man, I did not make the rules, read John 14v6 and Romans 10v9 again if you want to know how to save your ass. And yes Jo bob will be thrown into the lake of fire if he is not saved and so will you and me for that matter.

63. Re: A Welcome Addition! Sep 5, 2003, 06:27 Bingo

Zephalephelah
John 14v6
Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life. No-one comes to the father except through me". So basically if you don't accept Jesus you will never get to Heaven.

Romans 10v9
T"hat if you confess with you mouth, "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your Heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

And here is one about what happens if you don't get saved:
Revelations 20v12
"And I saw the dead great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

Then Hades and death were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyones name was not found in the book of life they were thrown into the lake of fire."

And to get your name in da book ya got to be saved.

Believe it or not, it's your choice, God does not force you to believe but that won't alter the fact that it WILL happen.

59. Re: A Welcome Addition! Sep 5, 2003, 05:58 Bingo

hmm since when is never spelt with a K lol

58. Re: A Welcome Addition! Sep 5, 2003, 05:57 Bingo

Well you can believe what you want m8, that will not stop it from happening. When you stand before the throne of judgement you can't say you never knew.....I just told you. I just hope you get your ass saved before it's too late, you knever know when your time is up, it maybe today.

54. Re: A Welcome Addition! Sep 5, 2003, 05:09 Bingo

Well my Bible says Hell for eternity, to people that do not accept Jesus as their saviour and repent of their sins. Now it makes no difference to God wheather you believe that or not, it will happpen and there is nothing you can do to stop it. All you can do is decide where you spend eternity. Pleading ignorance will not wash I am afraid

49. Re: A Welcome Addition! Sep 5, 2003, 04:51 Bingo

Sorry I have heard it all before, Nazis were the bastards and the Germans were just scared soldiers following orders. Utter Bullshit.

It was not Nazis that locked all the women and children into a church and then torched it, burning them ALL alive!! It was the regular retreating German army. So please spare me the sympathies to these evil bastards.

One day you German bastards will pay for stuff like this http://shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/EG3.jpg Yes that poor little boy is about to have his brains blown out by your fucking Nazi fathers.

News Comments > Site Seeing - H&D2
5. Re: Dear Soup... Sep 3, 2003, 16:13 Bingo

Yeah I had high hopes for the sequal too until I read that they have axed the thing that made H&D so good........COOP mode

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Open Letter
32. About time Aug 28, 2003, 19:09 Bingo

That list of site's is like the who's who of gaming, they are IMO the best gaming sites in the world, the Premier league of Gaming sites. I would love to know how many people would normally have d/l the demo from all them sites combined (had they hosted it).

Anyway it's about time someone stood up to the greedy suits that run these publishing houses. I have had enough of bug infested, rushed out products and exclusive demo's. As for FP, they suck anyway, I have not d/l from there for over a year.

News Comments > Hidden & Dangerous 2 Beta Sign-ups
5. Re: No subject Aug 27, 2003, 04:34 Bingo

This game will be totally boring without coop mode

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. Re: Sweet Aug 18, 2003, 15:10 Bingo

Ah yes Blakes 7, one of my childhood heros, I always remember their guns looked like my mothers curling tongs attached to some phone cable. If the game is anything like the special effects on the series it will be a joke.

News Comments > id Software Q&As
18. Re: This is how it SHOULD be Aug 17, 2003, 15:21 Bingo

I think he meant to say
inside ID there are a group of people that worship Satan Including the shirt-lifter himself.

This comment was edited on Aug 17, 15:22.

News Comments > Consolidation - ATI & Xbox 2
27. Re: Lol you fanboy dumbfucks Aug 14, 2003, 19:37 Bingo

ATi & Nvidia both make good cards, I just happen to have a 9500pro and an AMD 2.4 every game works like a dream. Stop all the ATi is better BS, both cards rock.

73 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo