Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Christopher Kinard

Real Name Christopher Kinard   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname necrosis
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 31, 2003, 00:06
Total Comments 2026 (Senior)
User ID 16007

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dying Light Trailer Shows Past & Future New Content
6. Re: Dying Light Trailer Shows Past & Future New Content Jul 23, 2015, 14:01 necrosis

ItBurn wrote on Jul 23, 2015, 10:44:
I've heard that it gets too easy pretty quick.
It does. You have to challenge yourself to make the game hard. After a certain point money isn't an issue so you can load up on gun ammo and anyone that's even half decent at FPS games head off to headshot town.

Night is still a little rough but what sucks is daytime is so easy it does NOTHING to prepare you for running at night. Not to mention I think there is only ONE (maybe 2) required night MSQ.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Free DLC
6. removed Jul 22, 2015, 09:50 necrosis

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 22, 2015, 13:03.

News Comments > Gears of War Ultimate on PC After Xbox
4. Re: Gears of War Ultimate on PC After Xbox Jul 22, 2015, 09:46 necrosis

HoSpanky wrote on Jul 22, 2015, 09:38:
I'm not saying I DON'T want to see Halo on the PC, but it's a slower-paced game designed around controllers. Do you guys REMEMBER Halo 1/2 on PC? Headshot city, no reason to use ANYTHING but the pistol.
This was because they were to damned lazy to balance the weapons for the more precise keyboard and mouse input method. I also think they didn't 'balance' the hitboxes either.

News Comments > No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall?
20. Re: No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall? Jul 16, 2015, 14:28 necrosis

nimski wrote on Jul 16, 2015, 13:28:
necrosis wrote on Jul 16, 2015, 09:47:
Here is the problem.

By then no one will care about the game. I am already writing it off.

Just like the GTAV delay? yup, no one will care. :p
Comparing Batman: Arkham Knight to GTAV is like comparing a banana to pocket sand.

News Comments > Deadpool Game Returns
2. Re: Deadpool Game Returns Jul 16, 2015, 09:49 necrosis

I want this game... but $40? Eh...  

News Comments > No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall?
2. Re: No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall? Jul 16, 2015, 09:47 necrosis

Here is the problem.

By then no one will care about the game. I am already writing it off.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight NVIDIA GameWorks Trailer
16. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight NVIDIA GameWorks Trailer Jun 8, 2015, 16:05 necrosis

CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 8, 2015, 13:52:
Dude. STFU. I, for one, am glad that at least someone gives a fuck about PC gaming and getting the most out of the superior PC hardware.

I would like to think I have superior hardware having a Titan X but jesus... hairworks in Witcher 3 literally kicks it in the balls. 20+ FPS drop with it on.

So I fully agree with descender. I don't care how pretty the game looks if the game play is boring button mashing I don't give a damn how it looks.

Quinn wrote on Jun 8, 2015, 16:01:
I'm really looking forward to this more liniear game. I cannot get into The Witcher 3 because I feel extremely spread thin in that game. I can't see the forest for the trees anymore. At some point a level 11 quest wanted me to go to a new map (Skelige) while the main quest (lvl 13 or higher) obviously wasn't even nearly done yet in Novigrad. Not to mention I had like 20 sidequests going gray let alone the 7 witcher contracts!

Argh.. I feel like TW3 is a true torture for completionists...
I am so glad Witcher 3 came out. So sick of these 60$ games that only offer 4-8 hours of solid gameplay.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Patch
5. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Patch Apr 30, 2015, 19:07 necrosis

HoSpanky wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 18:39:
necrosis wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 18:28:
I wonder if this fixes the crash when shooting out of cars bug.

Look, just because you drive into shit while trying to shoot out of a car doesn't make it a "bug".
Your fucking hilarious.

Just in case your actually being sarcastic.

Your fucking hilarious.

News Comments > Dark Souls II DS2Fix64 "Softbans"
4. Re: Dark Souls II DS2Fix64 Apr 30, 2015, 19:04 necrosis

Orogogus wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 18:46:
necrosis wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 18:26:
1) Idiot game maker leaves serious game breaking bugs in game patch after patch.
2) Community makes fix for said bugs which are game breaking of the highest order.
3) Ban players using fix and piss off community even more.

Brilliant!

Game breaking bugs of the highest order? What are they? As far as I can tell the fix does 3 things, 2 of which are related to cheating or modding -- upgrading items past +10, and "mis-tagged text strings that may or may not be voluntarily introduced into your world (read between the lines...)".

The third thing is a bug, in that weapons degrade twice as fast as they should. Which is bad, yes. But game breaking of the highest order? I think I've seen a lot worse than that before.
One of the things this patch fixes is a bug that can corrupt your game save. That is rather serious if you ask me.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Patch
2. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Patch Apr 30, 2015, 18:28 necrosis

I wonder if this fixes the crash when shooting out of cars bug.  

News Comments > Dark Souls II DS2Fix64 "Softbans"
1. Re: Dark Souls II DS2Fix64 Apr 30, 2015, 18:26 necrosis

1) Idiot game maker leaves serious game breaking bugs in game patch after patch.
2) Community makes fix for said bugs which are game breaking of the highest order.
3) Ban players using fix and piss off community even more.

Brilliant!

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Dedicated Servers Confirmed
8. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Dedicated Servers Confirmed Apr 28, 2015, 14:13 necrosis

I don't like FPS caps on PC, unless necessary for balance or server performance in ranked matches...

What the hell does a FPS cap on a game have to do with balance or server performance?

News Comments > Origin and AU Refunds
1. Re: Origin and AU Refunds Apr 28, 2015, 09:07 necrosis

Gotta love so many other countries doing this... except the US.  

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Patched
23. Re: Pillars of Eternity Patched Apr 3, 2015, 23:05 necrosis

Saboth wrote on Apr 3, 2015, 22:04:
Heh, the forums on Steam are blowing up with a bunch of kids crying about a joke that was removed from the game. The joke was something about a guy slept with a woman, that turned out to be a man, then he jumped off of a cliff in despair, but someone complained, so they removed it, so now every other post on the forums is about "freedom of speech" and "Social Justice Warriors" and Obsidian is a sellout and the game sucks now, "I'm going to give it a negative review!" I don't think the joke should have been removed, but making 500 forum posts about it and panning the whole game over it is a bit ridiculous.

Personally I would demand a refund just because of how they handled it. A rant on the XYZ forums though however is a tad much. Just like the people that cried on Twitter about the joke in the first place.

Considering I never bought it and was on the fence (because of a backlog of games) I guess this made it an easy decision.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V 60FPS PC Trailer
16. Re: Grand Theft Auto V 60FPS PC Trailer Apr 2, 2015, 13:00 necrosis

Lets see if this gives my Titan X a run for its money.  

News Comments > DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round PC Launch Missing Features
4. Re: DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round PC Launch Missing Features Mar 30, 2015, 10:01 necrosis

Why do they even bother?  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
57. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 22, 2015, 01:26 necrosis

Controller feels superior to keyboard+mouse.

I really want this game. But this point has me very worried.

News Comments > Dying Light Killing It
4. Re: Dying Light Killing It Mar 19, 2015, 09:58 necrosis

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 09:51:
Just as a fyi.. facebook image hosting fucking sucks. No facebook account = no image.
OK so its not just me.

Click link, get white page.

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations 2 Released; Missing Co-op Complaints
5. Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Released; Missing Co-op Complaints Feb 25, 2015, 12:49 necrosis

Darks wrote on Feb 25, 2015, 12:10:
necrosis wrote on Feb 25, 2015, 10:28:
Here come the people bitching and moaning about the removal something a very small amount of people will do.

Oh wait...

But I mean seriously. Split screen on PC? Wut?

I could care less about Split Screen, but no Coop that was promised is another thing entirely and unacceptable.

The friends I hang out with live and breathe Coop its the first thing we look at in a game.

Its the deciding factor in most of our game purchases.
Oh I completely get the co-op thing. Its something that has been axed from PC games in the last what... 10 years for no damned reason. I wish it came back.

The split screen on PC part is what confuses me.

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations 2 Released; Missing Co-op Complaints
1. Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Released; Missing Co-op Complaints Feb 25, 2015, 10:28 necrosis

Here come the people bitching and moaning about the removal something a very small amount of people will do.

Oh wait...

But I mean seriously. Split screen on PC? Wut?

2026 Comments. 102 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo