Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mad Max RW

Real Name Mad Max RW   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mad Max RW
Email madmax_rw2000@yahoo.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2003, 21:40
Total Comments 1700 (Pro)
User ID 15920

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
507. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 27, 2013, 21:30 Mad Max RW

Oh goodie! How many hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars did they already flush down the toilet making the site? Well now they want to start over.

Obamacare website might have to be rebuilt

Obama may as well have hired EA to build this mess.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

494. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 27, 2013, 15:15 Mad Max RW

And it gets even better as liberal Californians who supported the law are discovering they have to pay up:
Some health insurance gets pricier as Obamacare rolls out - Many middle-class Californians with individual health plans are surprised they need policies that cover more — and cost more.

Pam Kehaly, president of Anthem Blue Cross in California, said she received a recent letter from a young woman complaining about a 50% rate hike related to the healthcare law.

"She said, 'I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it,'" Kehaly said.

Classic.

490. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 27, 2013, 11:27 Mad Max RW

More good stuff for the liberals to simply wave off:

500,000 Californians Lose Health Policies

More Americans In 3 States Have Had Their Insurance Canceled Under ObamaCare Than Have Filed An Exchange Account In All 50

What happened to Obama's promise if you like your healthcare you can keep it?

418. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 17:26 Mad Max RW

So after spending $3.2 million on the lamest ad ever (click that if you dare), Oregon still failed to enroll ONE PERSON through the Obamacare site.  

417. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 17:06 Mad Max RW

Beamer, I give you credit for answering. Now I'm wondering about RollinThundr. I get the feeling he's either the youngest person here or the oldest by a wide margin.  

397. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 13:37 Mad Max RW

Sepharo wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 13:31:
Please fill out this survey so I can call you a liar because I can't comprehend why anyone would want to willingly contribute to the betterment of a society other than an inexperienced child.

Except that's not how liberals think. They want to force others to contribute for them because they never went out and accomplished anything on their own.

393. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 13:13 Mad Max RW

Beamer, what do you do?
Are you in school?
Do you have a full or part time job?
Do you rent/own an apartment/house or do you live at home with your parents?
Do you have a family?
Do you own one or more cars?
Do you have health insurance and do you know how much it costs?
Do you have a family of your own?
If you are out of school are you still paying student loans?

I ask because I want a better understanding of the kind of people who so vehemently defend Obamacare and this disastrous administration. As for me, I've been working full time in a well known private university in New Haven since 2006. I own a house and 3 cars. Don't have any children. Next year my parents will be semi-retired. I have insurance, no debt or loans to pay, and the bank loves me. However, the cost of living here is too much and I'm already in the process of training for a new career (after having changed once before) and moving out of state. Preferably to one that hasn't been run into the ground by Democrats for the last 30 years. You'd have to be a naive child with absolutely no real life experience (basically no bills to worry about) to defend what is going on here.

I'm sure you will find a way to deflect because I already know what the answers are. You're an inexperienced child. Actually, I invite everybody to fill it out to see where you stand.

390. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:46 Mad Max RW

But I thought it was Republicans throwing grandma over the cliff?

Elderly patients sick over losing doctors under ObamaCare

And something I have personal experience in...

Obamacare Costs One Indiana School District $6 Million

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

389. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:42 Mad Max RW

Beamer wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:20:

Although that thread was a good example for why this board is more fun with the political nutjobs banned. You don't get sucked into their faulty logic and infantile discussions. Man, remember RailWizard? That guy was almost the worst.

Whatever happened to that elusive "liberal tolerance"? Was it mixed up with liberal hypocrisy?

384. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 10:28 Mad Max RW

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 10:08:
Verno wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 09:52:
I think there are a lot of execution problems with Obamacare and I'd like to see part of the funding shortfall made up through concessions to avoid increasing the debt but I do like several aspects of it. Health care costs have been steadily rising anyway and I think we're getting some artificial increases from parties who feel threatened as PR ammo. I'm not opposed to it on principle though, I think the government has a vested interest in a healthy and functional society and I've had family members who were screwed out of health care due to profiteering from corporations.

Full time jobs have been on the decline for awhile in my state but we're still in post recession recovery for the next 3-5 years and I suspect if I go look at historical figures I'd see a correlation. Everyone is going through it here except construction, even the government sector with education in particular getting hit pretty hard. Looking at the job sector figures in CT it seems much the same, still midway through recession job recovery at 61500 of 135000 jobs.

There's a lot of bold faced lies along with the execution problems. When even liberal media is starting to point it out you know Obama has a problem.

They are making him into a pariah as a setup for Hillary Clinton's 2016 run.

380. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 09:38 Mad Max RW

10 Senate Democrats sign Shaheen letter pushing for open enrollment extension

Did Ted Cruz brainwash them?

377. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 09:10 Mad Max RW

Arrival of Obamacare forcing insurers to drop customers with low coverage -CBS News

CBS: Obamacare Enrollment Trends Threatening Entire Program's Structure

Fmr Obama Chief Of Staff: ObamaCare Rollout A Big Embarrassment -CBS

CareFirst says 76,000 customers will lose current coverage due to Obamacare

People who still support this thing are as delusional as the nutjobs who supported the Patriot Act and believed there were WMD's in Iraq well into Bush's second term.

375. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 07:29 Mad Max RW

I know as a fact here in CT nobody is hiring full time because of Obamacare. Nobody. That is crushing to the economy. My work isn't and neither are the dozens of businesses we are affiliated with. Unless you're a government contractor you are fucked. And even those people have much shorter temp jobs than usual.  

News Comments > Space Engineers Early Access
4. Re: Space Engineers Early Access Oct 24, 2013, 15:59 Mad Max RW

This is the same team behind Miner Wars, a game that over-promised and under-delivered big time. Even the devs admit they screwed up. It was fun to beta test but they never reached a stable feature complete release worthy of any price tag. My advice is to hold off on Space Engineers for at least another year.  

361. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2013, 15:37 Mad Max RW

Uhoh! Now Democrats want to delay the mandate for one year. Those filthy traitors. They sound a lot like that racist Tea Party chimp Ted Cruz, right? What's happening here?

Remember this?

What happened, guys?

HUH?

RACISM!

350. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2013, 13:08 Mad Max RW

Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 00:04:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 23:00:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 22:50:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 22:44:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 13:52:
Oh wait, Ms Kohn is a liberal. That explains it. [...]

That's actually why I posted it. Figured you would get a kick out of it.

Not surprised. So it's a joke to you then. Look at the national average for what Obamacare is going to ultimately cost people, and the numbers don't lie. Just like the myth about Clinton's magical non existent surplus we have the democrats bold faced outright lying again. And it's you and me, and all the rest of the American tax payers, whether you're liberal, republican, or anywhere in between who are going to pay for it. Fucking awesome.

My younger sisters get to stay on my mom's insurance for a few more years because of Obamacare but they got estimates from the exchange anyway and it's going to be cheaper for them then pre-Obamacare health insurance when they do eventually need it. I'm provided health insurance by my company that's $16 a paycheck for health and $3.25 for dental and I put $5 in my flexspend. So with two paychecks a month that's $48.50. I think it might've just gone up a bit a few months ago and the CEO sent out an email that he'll make sure it stays reasonable since our health is important to him.

That's really all the anecdotal evidence I have left.

In general, it's a bit more expensive for people that are working with salary, aka people that can afford it, and cheaper for those that are not working with salaries, aka people that desperately need it and cannot afford it.

HAHAHAHAHA. HA! Welcome to the real world.

Oh God you kiddies crack me up. It will be fun watching you try to make a living after college.

News Comments > Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins
3. Re: Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins Oct 23, 2013, 08:25 Mad Max RW

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:53:
We still need to make money for the fiasco that was Aliens:CM!

Oh Randy. Money is not a problem for him.

News Comments > Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained
77. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 22, 2013, 08:38 Mad Max RW

Awww, did I offend some of you?  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 22, 2013, 07:05 Mad Max RW

Ladron3dfx wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 06:45:
http://youtu.be/GPItoMfPHLQ

Deleted scene from "Aliens" showing Ripley's daughter.

It doesn't make any sense for her daughter to be a protagonist in any Alien movie or video game. Time line is all screwed. Alternate verse?

Not if it takes place in the decades between Alien and Aliens when Ripley is in cryo. Still sounds lame, though. They already butchered the Hicks character for A:CM and further watered down Bishop. I guess they want to answer questions about Ripley nobody asked.

1700 Comments. 85 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo