Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mad Max RW

Real Name Mad Max RW   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mad Max RW
Email madmax_rw2000@yahoo.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2003, 21:40
Total Comments 1524 (Pro)
User ID 15920

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Greenlights 100 Titles
14. Re: Steam Greenlights 100 Titles Aug 29, 2013, 08:27 Mad Max RW

Keep an eye on NEO Scavenger. I tried the beta last year and it's a very neat and challenging survival game. Picture an early 90's style RPG inspired by Cormac McCarthy's The Road and David Brin's The Postman.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Video
9. Re: Wasteland 2 Video Aug 29, 2013, 08:19 Mad Max RW

This is looking so good. It's pretty much everything Fallout Tactics should have been.  

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Aug 27, 2013, 08:53 Mad Max RW

Haha. I love how there's yet another A:CM fan petition, this time begging for more multiplayer DLC maps. People who love the game are so backwards. They want more DLC yet the existing ones are impossible to play because nobody has them and the matchmaking system is broken. Round and round the retard circle they go.  

News Comments > id Hiring a Design Director
21. Re: id Hiring a Design Director Aug 25, 2013, 10:34 Mad Max RW

DNForever wrote on Aug 24, 2013, 08:37:
Did you know that id wanted to make a PC port of Super Mario 3 at one time

If I remember correctly that's how Commander Keen originated.

News Comments > id Hiring a Design Director
7. Re: id Hiring a Design Director Aug 23, 2013, 22:43 Mad Max RW

Scheherazade wrote on Aug 23, 2013, 22:20:
Id games have always had an open door policy for modding.
That's one thing you can't hold against them.

Well, it took them over a year to open that door for Rage and nobody cared.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
9. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 22, 2013, 09:11 Mad Max RW

Fantaz wrote on Aug 22, 2013, 01:57:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 20:35:
Nice. There's at least one similar looking jacked up Corvette (or Corvette knockoff) in Fury Road.

you must be excited!

I like the look of it and really enjoyed Just Cause 2. If they can avoid doing what Gearbox and Sega did to Aliens I'll be satisfied. Avalanche has something to prove instead of riding on hype alone. I'm cautiously optimistic.

There's tons of stuff I can list from what little we've seen that bothers me. But it's a video game. They were cool enough to go back and hire Aussie voice actors at least. And they got the Interceptor design right with what side he drives on, unlike the fucking motion comic.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 21, 2013, 20:35 Mad Max RW

Nice. There's at least one similar looking jacked up Corvette (or Corvette knockoff) in Fury Road.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
13. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 20, 2013, 18:07 Mad Max RW

This happened here in New Haven. The local scumbags are more concerned with cable tv than helping the police solve the murders happening in their community. We have at least one shooting every week. A drive-by just happened at a pizza joint a few blocks from where I live. Of course they are never solved. The people who know anything only call about their precious television.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
35. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 19:05 Mad Max RW

Sepharo wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:58:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:49:
Why am I suddenly a fan of scumbag Putin?

Because you're deranged?

Or maybe he's the only world leader calling Obama on his bullshit bluffs. He makes him look like a little bitch and it's so entertaining. Guess that "reset button" was a bunch of nonsense, eh? Fucking liberal ideologues getting their asses handed to them. And deservedly so.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html Try not to laugh.

33. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 17:49 Mad Max RW

jdreyer wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:11:
This is exactly why these secret laws are total bullshit. Not only is the US doing this internally, but pressuring friendly nations to do the same. To harass the spouse of a journalist who received whistleblower documents is beyond the pale and a blatant attempt at intimidation. And also, too: journalist Laura Poitras being given a 400 out of 400 on the terrorist threat scale because she's a journalist. If you can't fix the real problem, just shoot the messenger I guess.

Imagine if this was going on under a Republican president he would have been finished. Hell, the articles of impeachment for President Nixon are nearly identical to the very same things Obama is doing now. IRS scandals, spying on Americans, shredding the Constitution, even an enemies list. It's all there and MORE. By the same standards he should be forced out of office. But then we'll have an alcoholic pervert uncle with hairplugs running the show. Future generations will forever look back at this time and shake their heads. Historians will wonder how a whole population could be fooled so easily by a guy who is obviously a chameleon in a suit. How did Obama make Bush seem like a reasonable guy? Why am I suddenly a fan of scumbag Putin?

31. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 17:03 Mad Max RW

dj LiTh, where and when did you deploy? What branch?

I think you're full of shit.

21. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 17, 2013, 21:36 Mad Max RW

dj LiTh wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 21:08:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 20:03:
dj LiTh wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 19:05:
Cutter wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 19:03:
dj LiTh wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 17:16:
Honesly living in Europe is probably what you have in mind for liberties. What i find funny is the naive notion that people think that they can have their cake and eat it to. As for M.E. livin, nah i'm good, how about you, You good bro? Because I'm sure you know that where you live is a choice, and your living where you want to. So deal broheim. As for the hating on this and that, no not at all. I think they're great bedtime stories to tell your children.

Are you high on something? Seriously. Everything you've been saying is just completely asinine and childish. High, dumb, and immature is no way to go through life, son.

You mean like everything else you say on blues right?

I always delight in reading the same tired regurgitated bullshit from European teenagers such as yourself who never worked a day in their lives but still manage to find time to lecture Americans about freedom and the Constitution on random video game forums. You know what would save us all a lot of time? If just once any of your kind had the balls to admit to what you are: a depressed bigot and coward.

dj LiTh, you are a scumbag and you know it. Maybe in 20 years you'll find the courage to look at yourself and wonder what the fuck happened.

Except this european teenager is a middle aged american who served his country, just no longer lives in it. but ya close right? Might be time to change the cheeto dust stained underwear maxy

So you're a liberal turncoat, eh? Just as good. Keep on preaching from your ivory tower.

19. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 17, 2013, 20:03 Mad Max RW

dj LiTh wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 19:05:
Cutter wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 19:03:
dj LiTh wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 17:16:
Honesly living in Europe is probably what you have in mind for liberties. What i find funny is the naive notion that people think that they can have their cake and eat it to. As for M.E. livin, nah i'm good, how about you, You good bro? Because I'm sure you know that where you live is a choice, and your living where you want to. So deal broheim. As for the hating on this and that, no not at all. I think they're great bedtime stories to tell your children.

Are you high on something? Seriously. Everything you've been saying is just completely asinine and childish. High, dumb, and immature is no way to go through life, son.

You mean like everything else you say on blues right?

I always delight in reading the same tired regurgitated bullshit from European teenagers such as yourself who never worked a day in their lives but still manage to find time to lecture Americans about freedom and the Constitution on random video game forums. You know what would save us all a lot of time? If just once any of your kind had the balls to admit to what you are: a depressed bigot and coward.

dj LiTh, you are a scumbag and you know it. Maybe in 20 years you'll find the courage to look at yourself and wonder what the fuck happened.

News Comments > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free Weekend
5. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free Weekend Aug 17, 2013, 11:20 Mad Max RW

JohnBirshire wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 01:16:
Why buy it, you can easily finish it in a free weekend. Reviewers said 5 hours on average.

It takes more than 5 hours before you get to grips with the gameplay mechanics and seemingly random dream-like world. I remember when EYE first came out I was leaning toward hating it the first few days. The in-game tutorials are frustratingly devoid of information and you're thrust into the campaign a little too fast. You will be confused about researching tech, psi powers, how to get new weapons, cyber upgrades, what armor does, hacking, how not to fail missions, etc.. After a couple generations of hand holding you will feel more than lost and definitely outgunned. It has highly scalable difficulty and enemy spawn configurations right in the main menu. Start there.

News Comments > Arkane's Prey 2 Rumors Resurface
12. Re: Arkane's Prey 2 Rumors Resurface Aug 16, 2013, 23:04 Mad Max RW

So Pete Hines lied? I am shocked. So very shocked. I am so totally shocked and appalled. Both shocked, appalled AND surprised. Did I say I was shocked? Because I really am. Shocked.  

News Comments > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free Weekend
1. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free Weekend Aug 16, 2013, 23:00 Mad Max RW

I highly recommend people check this game out and keep an open mind. You will die a lot before you get into the swing of things. When it clicks it's so addictive and fun. If you borrowed some of the concepts from Borderlands or Hellgate London, used a fraction of their budget, took a bunch of drugs, then made a proper PC game instead of a watered down console port any asshole can jump into you'd have EYE Divine Cybermancy.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 16, 2013, 22:55 Mad Max RW

I'm perfectly happy with Win 7 Pro 64 bit. Maybe I'll think about upgrading in about 10 years. Nothing about Win 8 appeals to me.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
18. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 13, 2013, 18:03 Mad Max RW

Xil wrote on Aug 13, 2013, 13:38:
Cutter wrote on Aug 13, 2013, 11:24:
Has there been a more disappointing president in recent history? And no, Nixon and Dubya don't count because you knew things were going to be bad from the outset. Hope and change my ass! Guess he meant he hoped we didn't know how bad the changes for the worst would be.

I wonder at times what the nobel prise people where thinking

Oh they knew exactly what they were thinking. And they'd gladly give it to him again seeing how Obama is treating the American people like SHIT.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
7. Re: Evening Safety Dance Aug 13, 2013, 10:50 Mad Max RW

InBlack wrote on Aug 13, 2013, 10:41:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 13, 2013, 09:02:
It's pretty obvious who the liberal hypocrites are on this site. Just ring the bell and they come running.

Why do you believe that it would be any different if the republicans were in power? Are you really that delusional? Democrats == Republicans == Elite power establishment. Its irrelevant who you vote for if nothing changes.

George introduced the Patriot Act, Barack enforces it and even expands upon it. To me this only reinforces the opinion that democracy is dead in the USA and has been for some time.

Did I ever say it would be different? It wouldn't be. I criticized Bush and the Republicans while they abused their power and was attacked by naive ideologues on the right and the ignorant sheep who eat up whatever they are told by their leaders. But guess who is in power now? Obama and the Democrats. Where is the same outrage from liberals who were so quick to go after the previous administration? Mainstream media is largely silent. College kids are mostly clueless and can't even name the vice president. Hypocrites have no credibility. If you condone the abusive actions of the current administration then anything you complained about in the past was all an act.

News Comments > GTA5 PC Confirmed?
17. Re: GTA5 PC Confirmed? Aug 13, 2013, 10:23 Mad Max RW

Xero wrote on Aug 13, 2013, 09:47:
I don't see how they could not release a PC version. They port that shiz to PC, throw it up on Steam and watch the endless flow of cash come in.
There is no boxing required or distributing to stores which saves them a boatload of money right off the bat...

It isn't as simple as hitting a "generate PC version" button and then upload it. Creating a port requires a team to rework the game from the ground up. With shorter deadlines you end up with the same rushed buggy garbage missing basic features plaguing PC gaming in recent years.

1524 Comments. 77 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo