Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mad Max RW

Real Name Mad Max RW   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mad Max RW
Email madmax_rw2000@yahoo.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2003, 21:40
Total Comments 1689 (Pro)
User ID 15920

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Op Ed Oct 1, 2014, 11:55 Mad Max RW

Creston wrote on Oct 1, 2014, 10:47:
"Because Oculus refuses to blatantly pander to us with money for a positive opinion."

And shit, if Pachter thinks it's not going to happen, well, I guess Oculus better close up their doors, because that motherfucker IS NEVER WRONG. Rolleyes

Just send John Carmack to sleep with their editors.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Interviews
56. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 26, 2014, 10:50 Mad Max RW

And Beamer rushes in to provide the perfect example. I'm sure one of his parrots will be quick to follow.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. Sep 26, 2014, 10:18 Mad Max RW

You know what sucks about being an artist? When phony feminists cowards tell you what you can and cannot do.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
53. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 26, 2014, 10:14 Mad Max RW

UHD wrote on Sep 26, 2014, 09:56:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Sep 26, 2014, 09:00:
Considering occupy was gutted from within by sjw's, and GG is refusing to let them control the narrative perhaps you're just reading into it far too much.

I love how SJWs are your bogeymen. They're everywhere, man, crawling out of the woodwork while you play DotA2 and disturbing your video game time. You can't get five minutes' peace without some SJW breaking into your house to call you a manhater. Seriously, the nerve!

You (and the few other whiteknights left here) clearly feel threatened by trying to diminish the argument with ad hominem nonsense. Run out the clock until people move on. But they aren't moving on because the majority is tired of hypocritical ideologues who find meaning in life by bullying others. Their biggest mistake was picking a fight with people who have the means to fight back. Deny. Deflect. Diminish. It's not working this time and you know it.

I wonder if you can even go back to ranting about Christianity, the Tea Party, banks, businesses, anything and everything related to America, or straight white males without everyone rolling their eyes in disgust. It's the same copy and paste rhetorical bullshit. Run to Kotaku or RPS or one of the other internet sanctuaries, because you're finished.

News Comments > Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Trailer
2. Re: Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Trailer Sep 23, 2014, 20:55 Mad Max RW

$60 for this when I already own Borderlands 1+2+DLC and they only briefly offered us a preorder discount. At least offer a fan discount. I wonder if the idea ever crossed their minds. Welp, I'll just have to wait for it to drop below $20 in under a year while playing anything else instead.  

News Comments > Op Ed
100. Re: Op Ed Sep 23, 2014, 20:26 Mad Max RW

Heh, this is too funny (and typical of the crowd). Milo Yiannopoulos was accused of being a homophobe by the same boring predictable keyboard cowards you should be able to easily recognize by now. The irony is he's actually gay and has enough class to not rub it in their stupid angry faces.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
20. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 23, 2014, 20:20 Mad Max RW

B-b-but I thought the science was settled and the discussion was over?

West Coast warming linked to naturally occurring changes

The analysis challenges assumptions that the buildup of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere has been a significant driver of the increase in temperatures observed over many decades in the ocean and along the coastline from Alaska to California.

Changes in ocean circulation as a result of weaker winds were the main cause of about 1 degree Fahrenheit of warmingin the northeast Pacific Ocean and nearby coastal land between 1900 and 2012, according to the analysis of ocean and air temperatures over that time. The study, conducted by researchers from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the University of Washington, was published Monday by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Meanwhile India and China skip out on today's get together. Those big meanies! Maybe Obama can write them a stern letter.

16. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 23, 2014, 20:11 Mad Max RW

All anybody needs to know about today's farce at the UN:

Obama Emits Enough CO2 For 22 People On Way To UN Climate Summit

UN Climate Summit Speakers FLY 1 Million Miles to Vilify Air Travel, Carbon Output

No hypocrisy here.

14. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 23, 2014, 20:06 Mad Max RW

Comedian Michael Loftus sums things up nicely. It's fun watching the same useful idiots and ideologues vehemently defend their beliefs like someone insulted the Prophet Muhammad with a badly drawn comic.  

12. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 23, 2014, 16:04 Mad Max RW

Yeah ok, this totally isn't a cult.  

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 23, 2014, 12:42 Mad Max RW

Friendly neighborhood environmentalists calling for burning houses down and taking a sledgehammer to everything in NYC this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ3gRNVLfg8

I can't help but watch these morons and laugh.

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Trailers
9. Re: Alien: Isolation Trailers Sep 19, 2014, 16:39 Mad Max RW

mellis wrote on Sep 19, 2014, 10:10:
That game looks genuinely terrifying. They've got a pre-order.

From what I heard it sounds like they need it. The preorder numbers are pathetic.

After A:CM and Sega once again announcing several DLC packs before the game is even in stores they killed Isolation's chance as a big success.

News Comments > Op Ed
48. Re: Op Ed Sep 19, 2014, 16:29 Mad Max RW

Isn't it wonderful how descender made a blanket accusation that Blue's News is uncivil and dismissive of anyone who is pro-equality (without citing a single instance, mind you) then a couple days later real evidence of people doing what he cried about is quickly dismissed because he is aligned with their ideology. He does this without thinking he will get called out for it. You make it too easy for me. Amateur.  

News Comments > Op Ed
37. Re: Op Ed Sep 19, 2014, 13:31 Mad Max RW

ASeven wrote on Sep 19, 2014, 12:42:
Another big name SJW preferring ISIS to Gamergate people. Disgusting.

And Hitler, apparently. It's always the same thing with these "tolerant" cowards.

News Comments > Op Ed
33. Re: Op Ed Sep 19, 2014, 08:58 Mad Max RW

ASeven wrote on Sep 19, 2014, 08:21:
A must-read article about misogyny in gaming.

"Anonymous Game Dev #1:

I’m a female game developer, 8 years experience. 12 shipped titles. Currently working a department lead for one of the largest game companies in the world.

The “misogyny” in the game industry itself is a life frabicated by outsiders, and supported with the voices of the vocal few."

A great read and many more will follow. Of course the same dishonest whiteknights will dismiss it. As the walls close in watch as their attacks and deflections get even more vicious and desperate, clinging to a cult-like ideology while it crumbles around them.

19. Re: etc., etc. Sep 18, 2014, 08:05 Mad Max RW

A short video summarizing the latest from the same cowards: The Conspiracy in Gaming Confirmed

You gotta hand it to them how quickly they deny, defend, and deflect to irrelevant bullshit in a desperate attempt to cover their asses. The party is over.

News Comments > Op Ed
61. Re: So why do publishers keep doing it? Sep 18, 2014, 07:16 Mad Max RW

He made it clear how dishonest he is in the other thread. Beamer-lite earned himself a very well deserved ignore.  

18. Re: etc., etc. Sep 18, 2014, 07:14 Mad Max RW

I just LOVE how there's still people trying to dismiss the mess these pathetic losers created. You are marking yourselves forever. Thanks for making it so easy to identify who you are and your shameful ideology.

Playing victim didn't work. Turning it around and putting people on defense didn't work. Trying to control the narrative with irrelevant conversation didn't work. Mock concern didn't work. Waiting for it to blow over will not work. People have finally had enough of the whiny self absorbed entitled minority of hypocrites who think they are welcome anywhere outside their bubble.

This comment was edited on Sep 18, 2014, 07:22.

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Gameplay Video
6. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Gameplay Video Sep 17, 2014, 22:20 Mad Max RW

Looks awesome. I guess I have to reinstall Planescape again to scratch that itch before the beta arrives.  

1689 Comments. 85 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo