Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for charles smith

Real Name charles smith   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wolfen
Email wolfen@wolfenproductions.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2003, 02:58
Total Comments 658 (Apprentice)
User ID 15906

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > UO Rate Hike
32. Re: No subject May 22, 2003, 20:51 Wolfen

This comment was edited on May 27, 18:01.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

31. Re: No subject May 22, 2003, 20:35 Wolfen

This comment was edited on May 27, 17:51.

29. Re: No subject May 22, 2003, 20:26 Wolfen

This comment was edited on May 27, 17:52.

16. Re: No subject May 22, 2003, 17:08 Wolfen

This comment was edited on May 27, 18:05.

15. Re: No subject May 22, 2003, 17:07 Wolfen

This comment was edited on May 27, 17:52.

7. Re: No subject May 22, 2003, 15:09 Wolfen

This comment was edited on May 27, 18:04.

News Comments > Robocop Demo
27. People think May 22, 2003, 14:39 Wolfen

im nuts cuase I use mouse1 forward, mouse 2 back, x and v for strafe l and r, c to fire, f to jump z to crouch lol.

And, thanks for the quicky reviews, I know not to waste my works bandwidth on this.

News Comments > Painkiller Preview
5. So wierd May 22, 2003, 11:41 Wolfen

But very cool. It reminds of id Soft and Raven at work here. Doom - Heretic, Serious Sam - PainKiller, Just an odd observation. Still good fun

News Comments > Ultima X?
8. Re: So... May 3, 2003, 12:30 Wolfen

No you wont.

6. Re: Hmm May 3, 2003, 12:18 Wolfen

UO2 was not cancelled becuase it would compete with UO1. It was cancelled becuase the development team for it was around a year or two behind.

This comment was edited on May 3, 12:50.

5. Hmm May 3, 2003, 12:16 Wolfen

Some one who opened there mouth, who shouldnt have... is going to be in trouble, is all I have to say.

News Comments > More Mythica
7. Re: I like the premise of the game.. Apr 25, 2003, 15:32 Wolfen

As you should. This genre is definatly still being experimented with, and I think its fun becuase of that hehe. Get some hitters and some missers.

I definatly agree on the personal area type stuff. It is going to be nice to have in any of the games that end up doing it.

5. Re: I like the premise of the game.. Apr 25, 2003, 14:56 Wolfen

" Re: I like the premise of the game.. Apr 25, 11:38 Furious

Uhhh ok, huh huh, uhhh huh huh. I didn't follow AO at all but thanks for the heads up. If AO has pulled it off successfully than my hats off to them, but I have heard nothing very positive said about that MMORGP. What other MMORGP games are going to implement this 'private' quest system? I'd like to know so I can check them out. Also, does this Mythica game have a dedicated Website? I can't seem to find it. "

Thats enough of that there mister =P

Everquest 2 I believe is, the one mentioned below by whats his face, the next game that Mythic is doing, and I know of others, but Im not allowed to talk about those.

Im not sure about mythicas website. Did you check at the end of the gamespy preview for a related links spot?

======Edit=======
http://www.mythica.com/ is at the end of the gamespy preview.
This comment was edited on Apr 25, 14:57.

2. Re: I like the premise of the game.. Apr 25, 2003, 11:08 Wolfen

Uhhh its been done. Its called Anarchy Online. And pretty much a ton of the new mmorpgs coming out, will be having a similiar feature.

News Comments > Mythica Revealed
8. Re: and another one... Apr 24, 2003, 12:59 Wolfen

Motor City Online was shut down. And uhhh that other online battle war game. That was just HORRIBLE! Those are a couple games shut down.

To the comment about when are we the developers going to realize mmorpg is going bled dry of gamers becuase of so many games. I say, we know its possible. But the big thing is, its a money machine right now. And only a few games have been successfull enough to take clients from eq and uo. And when you think about it, there chance for more. There is always going to be another one that another player wants to try, and ends up liking. Thats just my opinion. Ive played em all pretty much, and I played them all for a couple years a peice.

News Comments > Call of Duty Calls
16. Re: Another WW2 FPS? Apr 8, 2003, 15:25 Wolfen

"Can't developers sit still after they've finished a game? We'll soon be running out of names for the number of studios/development houses/etc that are set up, release a single game (or no game at all) and then fold"

Well, they had there reasons for leaving, I will give them that. But really. I still say, that wasnt the best shot to release haha.

News Comments > Call of Duty Calls
3. UGH? Apr 8, 2003, 11:15 Wolfen

Ok, not to be a jerk and all. But does anyone else think that probably wasnt the best screenshot in the world to release? http://www.gamespy.com/previews/april03/callofdutypc/

I mean, that doesnt look apealing in a design, graphic, or fun wise. At least from that one shot.

Hopefully new shots will be released that show a bit of improvement.

News Comments > Call of Duty Unveiled
9. Re: No subject Apr 3, 2003, 16:55 Wolfen

Errrm, again you fail to understand that 2015, nor infinity ward developed spearhead. Technically DreamWorks did, also known as EALA.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Water Mar 6, 2003, 10:33 Wolfen

Niiiiice, dehydration and disease. Though one bonus is, if it the world turns into a wasteland, maybe it will have a "Tank Girl" to save us all!

News Comments > MoH: Pacific Assault Unveiled
3. Oh Goody Mar 4, 2003, 11:11 Wolfen

Oh joy, is it time to continue are arguments from yesterdays news?

658 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo