Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for charles smith

Real Name charles smith   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wolfen
Email wolfen@wolfenproductions.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 23, 2003, 02:58
Total Comments 658 (Apprentice)
User ID 15906

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Good one Blue! Mar 18, 2006, 12:56 Wolfen

thats ALL I had last night. Bout 30 bucks worth of Guinness.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. No subject Mar 18, 2006, 12:55 Wolfen

This old irish lad was hung over. I must add it was well worth it.

News Comments > Game Law Lawsuit
22. Re: Huh? Oct 18, 2005, 16:48 Wolfen

""Soon it may be that you will also have to be 18 to drive a car! States are being more restrictive on who gets to drive at what age. Maybe your kids will have to wait until 18.""

Funny you say that. In Colorado I believe there are laws on the amount of passangers a minor (under 18) can have in there vehicle with out anyone over the age of 18 (could of been 21) Ok it was 21, http://www.revenue.state.co.us/mv_dir/wrap.asp?incl=faqdrli/faqdrli27

That be the faq hah!

News Comments > California Game Bill Signed
5. Re: A bit deeper Oct 7, 2005, 19:21 Wolfen

What I find interesting is arnold himself has had very serious involvement in his Terminator game. Which will with out a doubt affect the sales. (as if they were great to begin with haha). Was that T3 game.

6. Happy bday Jul 28, 2004, 11:02 Wolfen

Happy bday to ya. Another fantastic Leo it sounds like. =D

My bday is the 31st yay. I wish the that would stop rolling around every year myself haha.

News Comments > Ultima X Odyssey Cancelled
36. No subject Jul 1, 2004, 08:12 Wolfen

Yeah, just think of ALL of our work that went into this. It doesnt surprise me since only 4 people on UXO moved to California with the project. If we all went, it might of stayed around.

News Comments > Bizz Buzz
8. Re: Bye Bye Origin Jun 8, 2004, 14:16 Wolfen

Well, I was one of the devs on UXO. I cant comment on numbers at all or wether the Origin name is staying. I just wanted to make sure that people knew it wasnt an actuall shut down, but really a relocation. The office / building in austin, yes, shutdown, I live around the corner from it, and remember driving by the day I saw the for sale sign go up.

I can say that I know of several people who are still in town that I worked with. =)

News Comments > Bizz Buzz
5. Re: Bye Bye Origin Jun 8, 2004, 12:45 Wolfen

Well technically Origin was relocated to Redwood. In fact while I was still there, they were discussing wether to use the origin name or not still.

News Comments > Game Movies
2. Re: wow Jan 30, 2004, 14:20 Wolfen

my biased responce would be to play uxo, but thats becuase im working on it heh. And yes its in the unreal warfare engine (some where between ut2003 and ut2004

News Comments > On C-Z and DNF Release Dates
30. Re: DNF Dec 18, 2003, 13:23 Wolfen

Im actually more curious about what kind of work hours the folks over at 3d realms have.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Cloudmark Nov 3, 2003, 11:40 Wolfen

Interesting quote at the end of the section titled "Spam Email" at this link http://www.cloudmark.com/products/spamnet/learnmore/security.php On cloudmarks website it says this "Only Cloudmark has access to the original spam message. SpamNet also receives full versions of messages that are Unblocked.
"

Theres still a risk of our information being stolen. No network is totally secure. Im not saying these guys have employees that can not provide quality protection. Im only implying that most of the time, some one finds a way. I just dont find that statement making me feel secure heh.

I may consider asking them about that statement, becuase I like how the information works though. But if my "unblocked" messages are sent to them as well, then thats sacrificing privacy of mine, and the people who email stuff to me.

2. Re: Intel doesn't outsell, it out-positions. Oct 30, 2003, 11:30 Wolfen

So gator tries to be sneaky even more. Spyware, its trespassing on private property imo!

79. Cody Russel? Oct 25, 2003, 18:05 Wolfen

I think I work with him. That explains why he got it in to. I sent that vlad link in as well. Guess ill have to high five him at work monday. If its the same guy I think it is heh.

News Comments > Star Wars KOTOR 2 Plans?
16. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2003, 18:30 Wolfen

Ahhhh, another KOTOR. That is great news if it comes through.

News Comments > Romero & Hall to Midway
22. Re: here we go again Oct 13, 2003, 18:27 Wolfen

Yup. Just confirmed. It is official. They are working for midway for sure.

News Comments > Romero & Hall to Midway
5. Re: Poor Midway Oct 13, 2003, 15:17 Wolfen

Ill have to confirm this myself. I know the president of the sports division in chicago. This quite curious to me.

113. BlueFamily Sep 19, 2003, 22:16 Wolfen

My deepest condolences. I lost my father a few years ago, and I feel for anyone who looses family and friends.

One quote I have to remember from my great grandfathers funeral was "We are all loosing one great person. Remember though, that one great person is loosing many more then us."

My best wishes to you all.

653. Wow. Sep 19, 2003, 17:43 Wolfen

Hes still gone. Hopefully everythings at least looking up.

154. Wow. Sep 18, 2003, 11:40 Wolfen

Blue,

Best wishes to your mother and the rest of your family. I sincerely hope things take a turn for the better for your mother here real soon.

-Wolfen

1. Silly Sep 15, 2003, 12:32 Wolfen

Paying spammers not to spam? Give me a break. They are intruders imo. Im not paying some one to stop harrasing me. I mean, I feel like im being made a bribe offer by these people when they say that.

658 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo