Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for kyleb

Real Name kyleb   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 22, 2003, 21:07
Total Comments 465 (Amateur)
User ID 15902

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > More DOOM 3
38. Re: Short memories Aug 15, 2003, 13:37 kyleb

"these benchmarks from weeks ago show what fps to expect"

those benchmarks from 15 weeks ago? the ones from the nvidia sponcered demo sprung on ati who had to revert to older drivers due to some issue with it running that build of doom3 three which they never intended to test in the first place. i suppose they are the best information we have but i would hardly call them conclusive.

also, you forgot the high qality benchmarks:
http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20030512/geforce_fx_5900-12.html

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Jedi Academy Q&A
9. Re: Blah Aug 9, 2003, 12:19 kyleb

" it looks better than the Unreal engine or Quake3 stuff I think they developed the game engine in house wow its fast"

no it is quake engine based just like all their other stuff.

News Comments > BF1942: Secret Weapons of WWII Demo
38. Re: Feh Aug 8, 2003, 15:39 kyleb

"It won't start. Just flashes (as if it starts and then suddenly exits) and then nothing. "

me to but with a radeon and a kt400 board.

News Comments > Hannibal Announced (Again)
3. Re: Looks like Binware to me Aug 4, 2003, 12:52 kyleb

ya i really wan't some explanation of what hannibal has to do with those thugs carrying mp5's in the screenshots.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Delayed
152. Re: H-L 2 Delayed? Aug 4, 2003, 00:53 kyleb

Half-Life 2 Undelayed [July 31, 2003, 8:36 PM EDT] - Viewing Comments
After many sketchy confirmations and denials of the report that Half-Life 2 has been delayed from its planned September 30 release date (story), BeyondHalflife.com has a report up quoting Amy Farris, PR director at Vivendi Universal as saying "Valve is still working toward the Sept. 30 ship date." This reassurance still seems to leave a shadow of a doubt about this ("working toward") but a further report on HomeLAN Fed quotes the same Ms. Farris as calling reports that the game was delayed "a miscommunication."

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=43256

News Comments > New Multi-Theft Auto
4. Re: Hype Aug 2, 2003, 02:39 kyleb

and the bug is the game not the mod.

News Comments > Updated TRON 2.0 Demo
1. No subject Aug 1, 2003, 13:52 kyleb

wow i signed up to get some crappy p2p software that seems to suck up all my bandwith yet it will still be five and a half hours before i get the file.

News Comments > No DOOM 3 This Year
144. Re: Feeling old, and im 24 Jul 27, 2003, 22:42 kyleb

it is a geforce3 with an extra shader unit in the xbox, but the processor is really just a celleron at 5.5x133.

News Comments > Condition Zero Website
19. Re: CS Jul 26, 2003, 17:08 kyleb

"What is it about CS that makes it such a loved mod?"

more than anything i like the locational damage system and weapon recoil, together with some good compitition it makes for some rather intense matchs.

News Comments > TRON 2.0 Gold
24. Re: What? Jul 17, 2003, 18:12 kyleb

i think tron 2.0 lightcycles stomps on armagetron, and sure the game has been played before but it is a whole new game in first person.

This comment was edited on Jul 17, 18:13.

News Comments > Steam Beta Opens
12. Re: No subject Jul 12, 2003, 01:51 kyleb

humm, i could have sworn the golden rule was about doing unto others or something.

News Comments > Contract J.A.C.K. Announced
13. Re: Jul 9, 2003, 20:10 kyleb

"Devastation and Unreal2 are in the bargain bins now so I'll have to toss a coin"

don't buy devastation, it sucks bad! unreal2 is reasonable for bargin bin title but make sure to get the patch.

This comment was edited on Jul 9, 20:10.

News Comments > Raven Shield MP Map
6. Re: Damn... Jul 8, 2003, 15:44 kyleb

well i know i quit working on my unreal engine based mod for cs as soon as hl2 was announced.

News Comments > Halo PC Q&A
23. Re: Too little too late Jul 7, 2003, 15:42 kyleb

agreed, besides i have no clue what he is talking about with the halo netcode thing. i played it though xbox connect and xbox tunnel quite a bit back in the day and it all worked just fine. granted it would be nice to see running with everything cranked and halo was pretty cool but i rather doubt i will buy the pc version.

News Comments > Joint Operations Announced
11. Re: No subject Jul 7, 2003, 15:34 kyleb

i think it is a flintstones raft.

News Comments > Tron 2.0 Demo
68. Re: tron 2.0 msg board Jul 5, 2003, 05:08 kyleb

but it was some crappy ass board software, i imgane they are going to put up a proper forum.

63. Re: Leak Jul 4, 2003, 09:37 kyleb

hold the attack modifer button and press fire to preform a melee attack.

News Comments > Activision vs. Star Trek, Round 2
15. Re: Nemesis? Jul 3, 2003, 16:46 kyleb

sounds like viacom is grasping at straws.

58. Re: Zzzz Jul 3, 2003, 16:43 kyleb

you can steer it by holding fire and i imagine the melee atack is handy in single player as well as fun with spectator disks on. as for the problem with not being able to see your disk and characters poping around, that sounds like you had mad packetloss; ping is not everything, try finding a solid server.

oh and bikes are only supported over lan as they probably don't want a bunch of 56krs bitching about not being able to play an extreemly twitch game with a 400 ping. however, a respectable connection that is under 100ms is plenty good for online lightcycle fun.

News Comments > Activision vs. Star Trek, Round 2
3. Re: No subject Jul 2, 2003, 22:39 kyleb

sure but it also sounds like viacom agreed to do their part to keep people interested in star trek and are not liveing up to their end of the deal. i am not a fan myself, but from what i here from the fans viacom pretty well run whatever momentum the franchise had into the ground.

465 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo