Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for kyleb

Real Name kyleb   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 22, 2003, 21:07
Total Comments 465 (Amateur)
User ID 15902

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead Island Details
8. No subject Aug 8, 2007, 17:52 kyleb

Thank you. Looks like some CoJ zombie though. The zombies even seem to be wearing the same cowboy boots. Hopefully most of that is just placeholders.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dead Island Details
6. No subject Aug 8, 2007, 15:46 kyleb

CoJ is a respectable game, not amazing but shows the developers have promise. So I'm interested in this.

Anyway, where did the screenshots go? FileFont only has concept art.

News Comments > Prey-Loads
69. Re: No subject Jul 4, 2006, 04:24 kyleb

Sounds good aside from the price, if it wasn't for the fact that I'll be able to buy the games for less $$ though retail sales then I'd be all over your service.

News Comments > Gold - Prey
36. Re: No subject Jun 28, 2006, 14:16 kyleb

...and I get some weird red squares on illuminated things.
that is due to defective shader units, I had to RMA a 9800xt back in the day when it did the same thing in Doom3.

News Comments > Prey DM Map Plans
14. Re: No subject Jun 17, 2006, 19:36 kyleb

But again, the engine supports more as it is, no tweaking needed. Doom 3 and Prey are simply built for smaller player counts, 8 players it isn't a lmitation of the engine at all.

News Comments > Prey DM Map Plans
11. Re: No subject Jun 17, 2006, 18:34 kyleb

I haven't played much Doom 3 multiplayer, but I have seen severs running 16 player games. The 8 player limit isn't a restriction of the engine by any means, it is just the way the game was designed and a quick mod easily changes that.

News Comments > CoC: DCoE PC Affirmed
24. Re: ... Nov 1, 2005, 20:29 kyleb

when did this game come out, and does it support widescreen?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Total Overdose
5. Re: Cool but... Sep 29, 2005, 15:48 kyleb

I don't see any resemblance to Elija Wood at all, the main guy acutally looks rather Asian to me.

News Comments > F.E.A.R. MP Demo Next Week
2. Re: Will the MP demo be any better? Sep 24, 2005, 01:44 kyleb

Why is the difference between a beta and a demo such a hard concept to grasp?

News Comments > Return of The Romero
55. Re: LOL Sep 22, 2005, 01:08 kyleb

Yes lets not focus on Daikatana as that was quite a few years back; anyone want to talk about Area 51?

News Comments > Hannibal Game
4. Re: wtf Jul 28, 2005, 23:24 kyleb

There was a Hannibal FPS game in the works where you play Agent Starling fighting off thugs with MP5s for some reason or another, but it seems to have died the death it most likely richly deserved.

http://bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=43325

News Comments > Rockstar & Take Two Sued
30. Re: ... Jul 27, 2005, 22:04 kyleb

Cohen said in the suit that she bought the game in late 2004...

So she obviously bought the PS2 version; can you even unlock the sex games in the PS2 verson? Checking around it seems retailers are pulling all versions of the game, but last I knew the mod is only avalable for the PC, eh?

News Comments > Romero Departs Midway
11. Re: No subject Jul 13, 2005, 11:42 kyleb

Heh, apparently he just married some young Romanian girl and is teaching her to map for Doom.

http://rhaluka.com/

How cute is that?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Area 51
10. Re: No subject Jun 6, 2005, 13:36 kyleb

I guess they never heard of Half Life

Half-Life took place at the fictinal "Black Messa", not Groom Lake.

News Comments > Psychonauts Patch & New Demo
13. Re: No subject May 30, 2005, 18:28 kyleb

Yeah the connector is proprietary but you can crack that open and the wires match right up by color with a standard USB cable like what you might cut off an old mouse. Just a bit of soddering, download the XBCD drivers and go.

News Comments > Psychonauts Patch & New Demo
8. Re: No subject May 30, 2005, 17:30 kyleb

Nah it works fine with gamepads, I used an Xbox controler and XBCD. Some people just like to use a keyboard and mouse, fortunatly it seems this patch fixed the troubles with that.

Also, Arkay, the demo is really not a good example of the gameplay as it is just the very begining of the game. Once you start gaining psychic ablities the gameplay really takes off.

This comment was edited on May 30, 17:31.

News Comments > Pariah Patch
9. Re: No subject May 6, 2005, 20:58 kyleb

Heh, the old myth that ME was somehow something less than the same old crap rears it's ugly head again. I ran ME on a spare parts box up until about 6 months ago without issue and while it is inferior to XP and 2000,the OS served me just as well as any 9x version has.

News Comments > Pariah Multiplayer Demo
24. Re: Apr 15, 2005, 15:44 kyleb

I wouldn't expect much from singleplayer, I watched a friend play the OXM demo and the AI was just pitiful. They ducked behind trees and rocks for cover and then just stood there while so you could simply run up and shank them with the energy blade thing.

News Comments > Halo PC Patch
10. Re: gah Nov 17, 2004, 05:33 kyleb

. The few people who aren't playing HL2 right now are playing HaloCE, not HaloPC.

Acording to ASE, right now a whole 38 people are playing CE, while 287 are playing 1.05 and I don't have a filter for the new patch but obviously there are bound to be some there. CE needs to die as its just a splinter off the comunity.

News Comments > Site Seeing - The Chronicles of Riddick
8. Re: Wow can't wait!!! Nov 11, 2004, 20:23 kyleb

yeah, but far Doom3-level quality when it comes to gameplay. Far meaning, way better.

I played both and in my opinion the gameplay is about tied, but the lead goes to Doom3 since it is about twice as long.

465 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo