Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ZzeusS

Real Name ZzeusS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZzeusS
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 16, 2003, 05:33
Total Comments 627 (Apprentice)
User ID 15823

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy: Horizons
6. Re: uhhh Dec 9, 2003, 14:22 ZzeusS

Holy Crap

"Horizons: Empires of Istaria will be a fantasy-themed online role-playing game that lets players play as humans, elves, and actual dragons to battle back a tide of undead invaders while building communities around player-created housing and crafted items. The game will launch next Tuesday, December 9, in North America and in the European countries of Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Norway, Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Malta, Iceland, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican city, Liechtenstein, Jersey and the United Kingdom. The game will also eventually launch in the Asian countries of China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan. Publisher Atari will apparently offer "transatlantic" accounts for the game to allow European and US players to create characters on either European or US servers."

Can you say "huge clusterfuck?"

Shadowbane was pretty bad... if this makes SB look good.. I'm going to scrub my brain with a brillo pad and forget I ever heard of Horizons.

And it's today the 9th? Where the hell is my XMP?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Well... Dec 9, 2003, 14:14 ZzeusS

LOL

That is the ONLY thing I've heard about it.

Horizons? Play as a dragon!

nothing else.

Might as well have called it Dragons Online.

"Dragon dragon dragon? Dragon. Dragondragon."

1. uhhh Dec 9, 2003, 14:01 ZzeusS

I haven't heard one single thing about this since it was called 'vapor' years ago.

Anyone actually played it?

News Comments > Black Isle, Fallout 3 Dead
40. Re: Still No subject Dec 8, 2003, 23:24 ZzeusS

As long as Deer Hunter XII sells more than anything that actually requires work, shit like this will happen.

News Comments > Black & White 2 Diary
3. Re: Ok... Dec 8, 2003, 20:07 ZzeusS

I liked it at first, but too much tamagotchi handholding of the creature.

If BW2 does what it says it's supposed to do, IE more war and destruction, then I'm all over it.

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 20:50.

News Comments > PlanetSide Free Trial
7. Re: Too little, too late Dec 6, 2003, 22:07 ZzeusS

PS was cool for the first couple of weeks, but it filled with gimps pretty quick.

Whaa we don't want to wait to capture a base, not enough XP.

Whaa we don't want to fly all the way over there to defend a base, not enough XP.

Whaa we don't want to do anything at all except look for the absolute least effort to gain the maximum ammount of XP.

Yes, I am looking forward to XMP as well.

News Comments > Unreal II XMP Demo
67. Re: S'aight Dec 6, 2003, 00:20 ZzeusS

I'd be happy to find more than ONE server that was worth a crap.

One.

And it's a 12 person max server.

Hopefully by tomorrow there are more up.

63. I'm impressed Dec 5, 2003, 21:50 ZzeusS

I take back all the bad things I've said about U2. I should have not returned it but it's probably cheaper now, anyway.

I'll definitally be picking this up for XMP.

Got everything maxxed and it's glass smooth. Once you get on a server with an admin that knows what they are doing, it's great.

Getting slightly tired of the one map, but it is a very fun game.

I like to go nuts deploying stuff. As you take over power sources your teams energy rises.. so you have to keep those gens. Then as it grows more stuff enables.. so you can deploy good stuff and get good weaps, and take over turrets on the battlefield, etc.

If you lose a few gens, then power drops.. if you have stuff deployed and the power drops under it's required level.. that particular thing gets destroyed. So you do havwe to have people that know what they are doing to guard stuff.

And then there are the artifacts.. like CTF, but with 4 of them. Get all 4 and you win, no time count down, no score counted.

34. Hmm Dec 5, 2003, 15:17 ZzeusS

'Unreal II' and 'good' + 'fun' in the same sentence? Amazing.. I'll have to check this out myself.

33. Hmm Dec 5, 2003, 15:17 ZzeusS

News Comments > Unreal II Special Edition Announced - XMP Demo Tomorrow
9. To All Publisher Idiots Dec 4, 2003, 22:37 ZzeusS

Why don't you scope out content like this in your core product, and actually work on making it good, before you realease the core product.

May be worth more sales over the long term.

Just a thought!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - T3: War of the Machines
23. Damnit Dec 3, 2003, 19:22 ZzeusS

Out of the three major games I was looking forward to, DX2, T3, and X2, 2 out of 3 are shiat.

I'll be trying X2 tomorrow when it hits EB, and if THAT sucks, I really have no idea what I'm gonna do. No way I'm doing the FF MMOG.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DX: Invisible War Redux
30. Sad Dec 2, 2003, 19:49 ZzeusS

I'm with #5. This thing is a turd. I loved the first one quite a bit; the entire plot, the choices, the challenge.

How to make every shot with the tranq count. How to make sure to move the bodies. How to hack the bots, or just blow them up.

ehh.. I was gonna write up a whole bit about it, but everyone's already said everything. I'll be picking up T3 or X2 before DX2, that's for sure.

*Edit*
Oh yea, and 10 hours? Meh.

This is Unreal II all over again.
This comment was edited on Dec 2, 19:50.

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - X: The Threat
88. X2: The Thread Dec 2, 2003, 13:19 ZzeusS

Anyone actually have a copy of X2 yet? I think it comes out either today or tomorrow.

News Comments > DX: Invisible War Wednesday
63. Demo says it all Dec 2, 2003, 12:52 ZzeusS

I had a few annoying technical glitches with the demo. Gray sparklies on the textures of mobs, and weird physics problems. I can live with thin content on the small demo maps, but the technical problems were a showstopper for me. When there have been a few patches out, maybe I'll pick this up. I'm much more looking foward to x2:the threat.

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - X: The Threat
56. Yes, well... Dec 1, 2003, 20:45 ZzeusS

We thought Freelancer was going to be Super Cool and Amazingly Open Ended, too...

News Comments > Lords of EQ Solo Demo Monday
7. Re: Try demo Nov 23, 2003, 09:52 ZzeusS

I hear that if you collect the whole set (tm), you get to play the full game. Only 43 demos!

News Comments > Deus Ex: Invisible War Demo
67. bleh Nov 22, 2003, 12:01 ZzeusS

I had a lot more fun with the first one.

I dunno what this is.. but it's not really that fun.

Right off the bat in the first one you felt like you were part of the story. In this one it was over before I even felt like I started.

And as a tech demo it didn't fly so far, either. The characters bodies had some weird kind of grey flakes shimmering all over the place.

The biomods were hard to use.

I'd have bought a redone DX1 interface with a new story, maybe with some havok.. this.. I duno what this is.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Invisible War Demo Delay
89. Re: hay Nov 21, 2003, 10:48 ZzeusS

"I think POO_ASS needs a weekly column here at Blue's... "

I would hope we would be trying to raise the collective IQ level here, not lower it.

News Comments > New ATI CATALYST Drivers
35. Re: No subject Nov 5, 2003, 22:12 ZzeusS

Trouble is my middle name.

627 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo