Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ZzeusS

Real Name ZzeusS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZzeusS
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 16, 2003, 05:33
Total Comments 627 (Apprentice)
User ID 15823

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > On BioWare and Microsoft
11. Re: False Apr 19, 2004, 21:12 ZzeusS

Stop these assholes? From what? Purchasing intellecual property they think has promise, that they can fund and turn into a product? OH NOES11!!oneone

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On BioWare and Microsoft
6. Re: Say it isn't so. Apr 19, 2004, 20:24 ZzeusS

Microsoft has backed some pretty good titles, so you won't see me bitching. Compared to great titles that get cancled at the last second because the publisher got cold feet...

News Comments > Perimeter Demo
18. Re: No subject Apr 19, 2004, 00:06 ZzeusS

I have a FP account and it's worth every penny, when they have something you want. Nothing else out there can saturate my downlink, except for them. I get 300+kB/sec... or around 3mbit. And don't even whisper the word bittorrent, I will smite you mightily.. bt you get lucky if after 2 hours of uploading halfway through you get half your downlink speed back.

News Comments > F.A.K.K.2 Map
3. Re: No subject Apr 18, 2004, 18:55 ZzeusS

Uhh.

I can think of about five thoundand better ways to see Julie Strain nude.

News Comments > Perimeter Demo
8. Re: meh Apr 18, 2004, 18:51 ZzeusS

Warzone 2100 or whatever it was called did that.. with the changeable units. It worked pretty well, I liked it.

This.. my two downloads stalled out halfway through and the file closed instead of aborting.. so I had 2 bad files. Someone doesn't know how to run an ftp server, for the very first thing, let alone the game.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Box Art?
27. Box Art!? Apr 18, 2004, 17:51 ZzeusS

Who the F gives an F about box art!?

When has anyone given an F about box art?

News Comments > Warcraft III Beta
1. beta patch testing? Apr 18, 2004, 13:49 ZzeusS

Cool, how much do I get paid for QA work?

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Revealed
50. Re: No subject Apr 18, 2004, 12:47 ZzeusS

For some reason I have a sonorous voice after some coffee in the morning, and have been known to belt out "Let's get to work!', 'That one's done', 'You got a job for me?' etc.. at work.

48. Re: No subject Apr 17, 2004, 21:49 ZzeusS

LOL Razor. C&C ZH is the greatest. I still play at least one game a day.

10. Re: lights touch paper Apr 16, 2004, 22:45 ZzeusS

I like BF:V.. I just can't seem to stay playing it for some reason. Probably the maps, or something. I don't know. Technically it's a good game. Maybe people don't like that closed in jungle feeling. The BF1942 desert combat huge open desert stuff was really popular.. I played that a lot more than BF:V.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: The Punisher Apr 16, 2004, 14:32 ZzeusS

Don't forget

Bad Azz Muthaz: Black Punisher

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=60034028&trkid=73&hnjr=5

News Comments > Kingpin Sequel Planned
43. Re: No subject Apr 15, 2004, 21:40 ZzeusS

And that blown speaker thumpy thump music.. I can still hear it.

News Comments > Painkiller Patch
59. Re: Safedisc Apr 15, 2004, 20:04 ZzeusS

Well.. I'll pick up painkiller eventually, here in a week or so, but I use this dualproc machine for tons of stuff for work. Gaming is a small part of it. If it doesn't run with the software I use, that sucker is going back to the store quicker than you can say jack robinson.

News Comments > GeForce 6 Announced
79. Weird Apr 14, 2004, 18:06 ZzeusS

Nvidia.. didn't they use to make graphics cards or something?

News Comments > Ryzom Open Beta
32. Re: Hmm Apr 14, 2004, 17:55 ZzeusS

That was the other thing.. there was no way to do WASD that I could see.

Not that I was planning on keeping this title or anything, but.. ya outta research your target audience. Arrow keys only? No remapping keys? buh?

29. Re: Hmm Apr 13, 2004, 23:33 ZzeusS

It's different.. I can't tell if it's good, though.

Sort of reminded me of Atriarch (where the hell is that now, anyway?) where you see it and you're like.. uhh.. wtf.

I had no starting knowledge of this game, and I could choose to be a tanned hippie guy, a ghey leaf wearin pansy looking guy, or some masked monstrosity.

I chose the mask, of course! Flip through the colored tats on a closeup of the face if you get a chance. very creepy.

So I log in and sort of get the generic mmog thing going on, but there was this mouse looking thing that came over and stared at me.. then this other one did the same thing.. so I've got these two rats watching me.. it's weird.

chopped one up pretty good, coz they give you a sword, but I saw someone else cooking off some spells, so I want to learn that.

Or I could play some more C&C ZH, or BF:V either way I'm good.

News Comments > Brothers in Arms Revealed
50. Re: <YAWN> Apr 13, 2004, 20:58 ZzeusS

I'll check out the demo and all, but man I am sure getting jaded with WWII anything these days. I see the 'WWII' and my mind just shuts down.

26. Re: ok Apr 13, 2004, 20:54 ZzeusS

Well, it's not horribly pull-your-own-eyes-out frustrating like Lineage 2, but there were definitally lots of graphics and UI glitches. I can sort of see where the game is heading and it looks pretty nifty.. once they sort the engine out.

24. ok Apr 13, 2004, 20:11 ZzeusS

Well.. this is a very strange game. The zorai tattoos are pretty freakish.

Don't click on EAX in sound options.

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 20:15.

22. Re: 5 points off Apr 13, 2004, 19:45 ZzeusS

ok.

Further hoops. Apparently GameSpy is not able to update themselves correctly, so once you revalidate your ID you have to log out of the site, then log back in. THEN you can hit the www.fileplanet.com/betas/ryzom.aspx website to get your magic key. THEN you have to go to the http://www.ryzom.com/ open beta site to fill out a form using your gamespy key.. THEN you get a login.

I've put less time into games that I've bought.. figure it out people jesus, this aint rocket science.

Congratulations new homin, your account is activated and validated! You can now launch The Saga of Ryzom Open Beta and get playing. Don't forget that the game is still being tested and we appreciate your assistance and patience.

o0oo oo0o

627 Comments. 32 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo