Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Doe

Real Name John Doe   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WFrame9109
Email canadianbacon@iamwasted.com
ICQ None given.
Description Sexy. Thanks.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 11, 2003, 22:08
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 15779

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam 3 Cometh
42. Re: Lotta posts... Oct 12, 2005, 14:02 WFrame9109

If you consider Winamp to be small and compact, I don't think your opinion should be taken seriously.

foobar2000.org for the most flexible/powerful and smallest footprint mp3 player available.

For those of you whining about steam: it's not going away. sit down and save yourself the heart-attacks kids.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 2
11. Re: Lost a lot of my enthusiasm :( Jun 21, 2005, 10:31 WFrame9109

not be a lame ass bitch and whine about it?

good thinking

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 2
6. Excellent game Jun 21, 2005, 10:14 WFrame9109

been playing the clone... it's hot. all single player maps limited to 16 players (im wondering if there's a way to unlock this?) but the maps are excellent and the game runs well on my p4 2800 1gig ram and ati 9700... so I'm happy...

Now to grab the real game and play some multiplayer!

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Deathmatch & SDK Released
15. Re: Tweaks and fixes... Dec 1, 2004, 09:36 WFrame9109

people like you need to STFU. first you complain about the lack of multiplayer. Now that they're offering it FOR FREE you come up with more complaints. Please do the world a favor and KILL YOURSELF.

Oh and PS it's not valves fault you can't fking fix the game to work properly, it works fine for me, and PS the stuttering was limited to when the game was SAVING which doesn't happen in MP. asshole.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Source Beta Plans
25. No subject Jul 8, 2004, 02:39 WFrame9109

... that's cool. Why reward us players who've been here since BETA 1 you schmucks, reward the stupid newbies who actually went out and brought CZ, a 4 year old game that had no chance of going anywhere.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Source Beta Plans
24. No subject Jul 8, 2004, 02:39 WFrame9109

... that's cool. Why reward us players who've been here since BETA 1 you schmucks, reward the stupid newbies who actually went out and brought CZ, a 4 year old game that had no chance of going anywhere.

News Comments > NFS: Underground Demo
73. Corrupt... Nov 5, 2003, 00:16 WFrame9109

Yeah... so I've downloaded it from nearly all the mirrors (non registration ones) and every single one is corrupt after extracting the initial zip.

From what I hear... Why did they deviate from porsche unleashed in the first place? That was probably the only racing game I've ever played for more than 30 minutes... Then they put out hot pursuit 2 which feels like an old cruisin usa arcade game or some ridiculously old game... anyways... Cheers.

News Comments > On Half-Life 2
2. Re: No subject Oct 9, 2003, 10:09 WFrame9109

I think it's ridiculous that valve is whining. How will this hurt them? maybe their stocks (vivendi...) will go down a little, perhaps some people will judge the game before the release, but in the end, they should know that the vast majority of people waiting for the game will be buying it still, and with this, there will be increased exposure to the title if anyone has been living in a cave for the past few years... I personally have seen the (alpha is it?) and thought it was amazing, it reaffirmed my intent to by the game when it comes out.

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo