Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for EvilGoofs_Fanclub

Real Name EvilGoofs_Fanclub   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname EvilGoof_Trollboy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 8, 2003, 09:51
Total Comments 453 (Amateur)
User ID 15732

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Unreal II Patch & Demo News
40. Re: The patch I want... Feb 14, 2003, 10:45 EvilGoof_Trollboy

39 there are lots of patches like that if you open your eyes an look Silly Infrogames for making that DVD case so heavy for your poor little arms

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

34. Re: Unreal 2 Feb 14, 2003, 08:40 EvilGoof_Trollboy

You are all gay. Suck my dick

evidence from your posts suggests that you are too

31. No subject Feb 14, 2003, 08:08 EvilGoof_Trollboy

its probably your machine rather than Unreal 2, like a low spec (lets face it the min requirements are a total LIE!)

it seems pretty rock solid apart from the EAX crash

News Comments > New IGI 2 Demo
20. Re: ok Feb 14, 2003, 04:26 EvilGoof_Trollboy

For those that have tried the new demo, does it suck as bad as the old one or what? Should I bother downloading it?

I would not bother, they have tweaked some game stuff which makes it better but haven't improved the graphics at all. Very year 2000

News Comments > More on Unreal Security
51. Re: Security Bots Feb 12, 2003, 04:58 EvilGoof_Trollboy

hehe true methinks there is a UT fanboy at heart lurking somewhere deep down inside EvilGoof

News Comments > More on Unreal Security
49. Re: Security Bots Feb 12, 2003, 03:58 EvilGoof_Trollboy

At last EvilGoof says something different about UT2K3!

w00t

News Comments > Nude Neocron
24. Re: Jebus... Feb 11, 2003, 04:32 EvilGoof_Trollboy

Fredrikson is a classic example of a troll.

I don't troll, I comment if you just don't agree with the comment that doesn't make me a troll. I think you are confusing me with EvilGoof now that guy is a troll, check out any of his UT2K3 posts.

Could not care either way.

edited as posting here is a waste of time

This comment was edited on Feb 11, 05:15.

News Comments > Nude Neocron
22. Re: Jebus... Feb 11, 2003, 03:52 EvilGoof_Trollboy

Add yourself to that listing. I hadn't posted here Wowbagger

Drat...

News Comments > Bikini Karate Babes Demo
93. Re: The Game Feb 8, 2003, 17:21 EvilGoof_Trollboy

wow mightyspeity, a whole 8 copies eh ?

lets agree to differ, you like this p.o.s and I don't and nothing either of us say is going to change that fanboy

87. Re: BKB Feb 8, 2003, 05:06 EvilGoof_Trollboy

DOA & EBV are also pretty good games to play Pancreas, BKB is not

86. Re: The Game Feb 8, 2003, 05:04 EvilGoof_Trollboy

#85 yes I downloaded the demo and I thought it was quite possibly the biggest load of crap I have ever seen outside of a restroom. Hence my comments. Whilst we enjoy freedom of speech in my country I'll post what the hell I like. My posts are totally relevant (they are after all about BKB) why not try your own advice and post something on BKB that sounds like you've actually played this rubbish.

And whilst the old saying any PR is good PR, get real. No amount of scandal or so called promotion you think the game is getting here would ever justify someone funding a sequel. The only thing happening here is people having a darn good laugh at a p.o.s

79. Re: No subject Feb 7, 2003, 18:26 EvilGoof_Trollboy

Coffee coasters with boobs on them I think

76. The Game Feb 7, 2003, 16:14 EvilGoof_Trollboy

I love this game, as do my roommates and my invisible friend(yes even girls enjoy the funny moves if I knew any). It has significant depth like a shallow pond, multiple game modes like start and stop, and very beautiful real women in it although I haven't really seen a real life beautiful women but Hustler has lots in. It does have a mortal combat feel to it at times in that I feel like I must perform a deathmove on myself, but the characters are genuine, and very sexy like my right hand when the lights are all out.

Now, to clarify a few things here real quick about a few of us who are high posters being developers... we are not, we are just really sad people with little life or friends and being able to have internet access makes us feel really l33t.

If you read the forums you'll find the posters who are part of the production team amounts to 3 people although two of those could be invisible friends too, none of which has posted on this site as they have to be back in the institute for 8pm. If you think I'm lying send off an e-mail to the creator who will happily lie for us, and he will tell you so. No we are not part of the development team as that would mean going out in the sunlight to an office somewhere (god don't have that much filming or programming skill as you can see by our demo, whoops! almost let that slip), nor PA's, nor part of Public Relations as that involves talking face to face with people and that scares us. We are in fact, rabid gamers who enjoy this game on our 486DX gamester rigs

72. Re: The Game Feb 7, 2003, 15:06 EvilGoof_Trollboy

lmfao I can't believe the effort these fanboys are going to trying to convince us that this worthless p.o.s is good! it may have escaped your attention but some of us made the horrible mistake of downloading this to see why on earth there were so many posts!

this_game_is_a_piece_of_crap

if these fanboys were right don't you think someone, somewhere would have written a decent review ? all the reviews I have seen relating to this crap have been overwhelmingly bad

get a grip, better still get a life BKB fans

News Comments > Unreal Engine Exploit & Patch Plans
27. Re: eh... Feb 6, 2003, 16:43 EvilGoof_Trollboy

I wonder why the 'evil' people can't just get along?

Its just a curse we Evil folk have to live with

News Comments > Battlefield 1942 Patch
44. Re: No subject Feb 5, 2003, 05:17 EvilGoof_Trollboy

Its also called pointless crap that didn't really need to be in the download (especially when they are in the expansion pack)

As for me having the right to call someone a moron, its called freedom of speech moron.

News Comments > Battlefield 1942 Patch
41. No subject Feb 4, 2003, 19:14 EvilGoof_Trollboy

Nice to see they bulked out the patch with new EA and DICE logo's, really cool way to add file size EA. Morons.

News Comments > Black & White 2 Q&A
7. No subject Feb 3, 2003, 19:57 EvilGoof_Trollboy

Loved the concept of the original and pre-ordered the game, and although I was pretty sick of the constant hype from Peter M and then the retractions after release, B&W was a nice looking game with some pretty cool features, but I was so sick of the micro-management after a few hours - you were supposed to be a god-wannabe ffs, not a middle manager lol. I won't be so quick to get this one unless they have addressed at least that aspect.

News Comments > Why No Unreal II Demo
72. Re: Unreal II demo Jan 28, 2003, 12:10 EvilGoof_Trollboy

rock climber: Splinter Cell is a good game and that uses the latest Unreal Engine, as does the other Clancy game Raven Sheild

I'm hoping Unreal 2 gets added to that list!

News Comments > Why No Unreal II Demo
70. Re: Unreal II demo Jan 28, 2003, 11:52 EvilGoof_Trollboy

Anon you dick. I am not a fanboy. I think Epic have right royally fucked up UT2K3 and only seeing the reviews etc for Unreal 2 will prove that Legend have done a good job - the fact is that no one knows yet.

Yes I agree with you about the demo, but since its a moot point in Unreal 2's case why whine about it. As for bug stamping, maybe its been the case that the extra delay has been for those very reasons - Legend said a while back when there was a delay before Christmas that they had gone code complete and were now stamping bugs. Why bother releasing a demo if you have 1) no time in the schedule, 2) no budget for a demo

The features I mentioned can be found in the extensive previews at www.gamespot.com and www.computerandvideogames.com and I think that there were more at www.gonegold.com.

I used the words 'very pretty' as even the stupidest idiot can see from the screen shots that Unreal 2 is no dog. As to the use of the word 'complete' I used that instead of harping on about the features in the single player game like the team element or the advanced AI that is supposedly in there. If you check out the previews you'll see.

As for naive, I'll take that over being a prick anyday.

453 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo