Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for EvilGoofs_Fanclub

Real Name EvilGoofs_Fanclub   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname EvilGoof_Trollboy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 8, 2003, 09:51
Total Comments 453 (Amateur)
User ID 15732

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Painkiller CD Woes
19. Re: Where have we seen this before? Apr 9, 2004, 13:05 EvilGoof_Trollboy

its the dumb ass publishers fault for paying out for protection that lasts...ooh, lets see, an hour maybe before its cracked and posted on usenet.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Movies
13. Re: Getting Close to Gold? Apr 7, 2004, 18:31 EvilGoof_Trollboy

release the fucking game already...

News Comments > Eidos Rumors
21. Re: Agent 47 Apr 6, 2004, 21:10 EvilGoof_Trollboy

yeah cos he was *so* good in the transporter... not

edit: ah fuck they are making a sequel of that p.o.s 'n all. goody.

This comment was edited on Apr 6, 21:13.

News Comments > Dead Man's Hand Trial
37. Re: Longer Play? Mar 31, 2004, 08:34 EvilGoof_Trollboy

don't think so snafu, the demo wants to connect to the internet when you want to play and that determines how long of the trial you have remaining.

should add snafu that the trial timer only start when you actually *play* the game, not when you download it, so you could dl it at work burn it off and then play at home.

u will need an internet connection though as not having one just seems to hang the launcher

This comment was edited on Mar 31, 09:17.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
3. Re: No subject Mar 26, 2004, 15:35 EvilGoof_Trollboy

runs like a slide show on a 3200xp with 1gb ram and a geforce fx 5600 (256mb ram) all with latest drivers, running winxp pro sp1. hopefully they'll either patch it to improve performance (if they can) or i'll magically find some newer drivers than make it run at more than 20fps!

News Comments > Far Cry Patch Plans
42. No subject Mar 24, 2004, 07:52 EvilGoof_Trollboy

how about releasing the quick save patch first and the tutorial a little later ?

by mid-april most people will have played and completed the game

dumb fucks

News Comments > Game Reviews
10. Re: No subject Mar 22, 2004, 17:44 EvilGoof_Trollboy

anyone know if bf:v has still got co-op mode ? (to allow some good ole bots into mp) i know they took out what passed as the single player game, but can't figure out from the main site (or the physical box in eb) if co-op is in or out of this

thx!

News Comments > Epic & Cheaters
18. Re: I still like the other method... Mar 20, 2004, 08:33 EvilGoof_Trollboy

the protection in opflash wasn't there to start with, they added that in the first patch (so the rumour goes) something to do with hitting the street date

besides they didn't need that kind of protection anyway, I mean how would the average player be able to tell what was degrading and what was just buggy shit code ?

News Comments > Epic & Cheaters
17. Re: Partly Epic's fault for using a cd c Mar 20, 2004, 08:31 EvilGoof_Trollboy

can't blame Epic for protecting their product in this manner... its a bitch having to have the cd in to play, but not that much of a problem, besides as with 2K3 I'm sure at some point they'll remove the cd check as they did with the last 2K3 patch.

blame the pirate wankers for needing developers to jump through these hoops

News Comments > Game Movies
2. Re: Is that it? Mar 19, 2004, 05:58 EvilGoof_Trollboy

stock shooter, nothing more. another waste of the license, hell the stallone film was better than this and thats really saying something.

its a ps2 game that was wrongly ported to the pc. it if had come out a couple of years ago then expectations for something more than (below) average then it would have done fine. maybe

edit:

meant to add that this pos is developed by rebellion who actually own & run the 2000ad comic so all of the ip from that is theirs... which means that if this game is anything to go by then whatever license gets fucked with a broken bottle next aint going to be much good either
This comment was edited on Mar 19, 06:00.

News Comments > DC & 3000AD Resolution
6. Re: Derek pwned? Mar 12, 2004, 16:52 EvilGoof_Trollboy

since there is no enforced QA for pc games unlike the ones for the major consoles you can bet there will be plenty more toss-inna-box(tm) from derek.

what is going to be really interesting is seeing if derek can actually get his tripe through m$ xbox QA and on the shelf, after all every game he's *ever* released has relied on numerous patches to run properly

News Comments > kill.switch Demo
32. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2004, 16:36 EvilGoof_Trollboy

its going to be released in the uk at the end of march and will retail for 9.99 which makes a bit of a mockery of the full price release it got on ps2 dontcha think !?!

game is very console-ish, but for 9.99 (and the 5-6 hours of gameplay) its actually not bad value, and better than having paid out or considering paying out for it on the ps2

News Comments > DC & 3000AD Resolution
1. No subject Mar 12, 2004, 16:33 EvilGoof_Trollboy

"after hitting our sales target of double figures, frankly much to our amazement, we are now at the break-even-point with the payments we have already made to derek smart for the development of the pos inna box and have called it quits" said the publisher today

News Comments > Chaos League
12. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2004, 15:08 EvilGoof_Trollboy

"Sounds like Calvinball"

here's hoping the rules make sense then

11. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2004, 15:07 EvilGoof_Trollboy

well looking at the detail about the game it sure *does* look a whole lot like its taken a ton of inspiration from games that are based on the subject matter - speedball, bloodbowl and mutant league... apart from the online persistent league structure what's really new in this ?

News Comments > Unreal Vulnerability
14. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2004, 14:25 EvilGoof_Trollboy

never said it didn't exist dickwad. i don't play ut2k3 doesn't mean i haven't played it, i have. bought it on day of release and like many others got bored of it quickly and shelved it (although ut2k4 looks like the game k3 should have been) and i do play a number of those titles on the list, although in all fairness the prick putting the list together should have taken off the non-network play games

as i said in an earlier post epic should have fixed it, i'm not saying they shouldn't have, but like many other computer firms (i.e. m$) they don't patch until they really have to

12. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2004, 13:56 EvilGoof_Trollboy

"I was gonna say "his right hand"..."

lmfao, i think his right hand may have been the original problem

9. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2004, 13:07 EvilGoof_Trollboy

trolled ? ok, well done, take a cookie.

its typical cos that's how they all sound

if it'd happened on a server then it would have been reported somewhere.... it hasn't happened to me as i don't play ut2k3

pretty much all software has a vunerability, it only ever gets patched when something happens rather than pre-emptive patching (at least commercially) m$ only ever patch something when the shit hits the fan

5. No subject Mar 12, 2004, 12:24 EvilGoof_Trollboy

looks like the bastard child of speedball meets bloodbowl

7. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2004, 12:21 EvilGoof_Trollboy

i've read what the 'bug' can do, however i've yet to hear anyone actually suffer at the hand of this exploit. sure epic should fix it but this loser (atypical of the geek hacker/security expert culture) seems to think that its the end of the earth in each and every single instance of an event like this.

and re the trolling, yup i was originally poking fun at good ole evilgoof who has since departed from these boards due to finally reaching puberty and/or has found a girlfriend and so no longer seems to visit

guess i am a bit of a troll but that's probably more down to the fact that i can't often be arsed expressing my full opinion about a topic due to my short atten.........

.... which means i have to post back later and explain myself

453 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo