Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 22098 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 26, 2014, 22:52 Creston

Thanks for putting a huge dent into KS confidence, Palmer, you fucking tool.

Maybe you can laugh at it while sipping tea with Mark Zuckerberg.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Titanfall Cheaters Must Play With Themselves
25. Re: Titanfall Cheaters Must Play With Themselves Mar 26, 2014, 22:47 Creston

Rockstar also did this for GTA5, but never really enforced it all that heavily, sadly.

The whines and cries of the cheaters who DID get banished to the shithead pool were awesome, though.

All mp games should do this. Play with other sad little cuntsacks like yourself.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System
11. Re: Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System Mar 26, 2014, 16:28 Creston

Acleacius wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 05:48:
Guess it's just been so long since I played or they have added many new armors.

They have probably added at least 30 to 45 new armor sets in the last year alone.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 26, 2014, 16:23 Creston

The only way you'll ever get the entire Game of Thrones story is to watch the TV show, as Martin has little to no chance of finishing the books before he either croaks or just gives up altogether.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
10. What to expect from oculus in the FB era Mar 26, 2014, 16:09 Creston

Nothing. Just nothing.

That way you won't be inevitably disappointed when it comes out with a whole bunch of retarded Facebook horseshit integrated into the entire experience.

- You are playing Elite:Dangerous with an Oculus Rift! Share it on Facebook!

Fuck you, Mark fucking Zuckerberg.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
15. MS lowers Xbone price Mar 26, 2014, 16:06 Creston

I can practically hear the gnashing of teeth over in Redmond. "FUCKING WALMART!"

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details
27. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details Mar 26, 2014, 15:57 Creston

nin wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 09:23:
Did we get a "F2P in..." consensus on this one yet?

The die-hard ES fans will keep it chugging away just fine for about 3 to 6 months, then they will have run out of content and be bored to shit with the 3-way siege of Cyrodiil. Look for things to start going downhill pretty quickly after that, and this turning to F2P in roughly a year later, so around 15-18 months.

News Comments > New Titanfall Game Modes Coming
24. Re: New Titanfall Game Modes Coming Mar 26, 2014, 15:55 Creston

So new game modes will be in the DLC, but you'll get them even if you don't buy the DLC. So... why would people buy the DLC then?

7. Re: Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System Mar 26, 2014, 01:03 Creston

Frijoles wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 23:47:
Awesome changes coming; I can't wait. Although I saw that his dye color / transmutation had a transmutation cost (it was 0). I wonder if we're going to have to have tokens to use it. That would suck. The good thing about WoW's transmutation interface is that's it's pretty damn cheap to use.

Transmutations will cost charges, which in essence will be three times as expensive as they are now. (Because 3 of your transmute stones make for 1 charge.) That's the shitty part about this.

6. Re: Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System Mar 26, 2014, 01:02 Creston

Acleacius wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 21:39:
If the clothing is anything like The Secret World, then it's an excellent move. In The Secret World you rarely if ever (specialized costumes, sure) run into someone dressed the same way. I hated it in any mmog, not just Guild Wars 2, when everyone looks the same.

Nobody looks the same in GW2 once they reach 80. Literally nobody. I've yet to see a single lvl 80 toon where I go "Huh, I've seen that before."

News Comments > Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled
78. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 26, 2014, 00:58 Creston

Lit_Reflex001 wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 23:53:
To those of you opposed to giving Facebook your business there is always Sony's VR headset that's in the works.

Which will be PS4 only. So doesn't do much good for the PC. Sure, there will be homebrew, but that then means you have to fiddle for 90 hours to get something to run on it.

But honestly don't you want the device that has been perfected by John Carmack?

Now that he's an employee of Facebook? And has Facebook's Board of Moro... Directors making all the decisions? No, not really.

I think with all of the accomplishments he has made he is entitled to at least one fuck up am I right?

I doubt Carmack was the one clamoring to sign up with Facebook.

77. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 26, 2014, 00:54 Creston

Task wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 22:57:
Fucking Corporations and Capitalism. Let's absorb this company, let's absorb that company. Let's absorb everything until there is one Mega Corporation called "Fuck You and Give Us Money."

Noooo, that would be anti-competitive, and run afoul of antitrust legislation.

There will be four companies, called Fuck You And Give Us Money 1, 2, 3 and 4. They will be in obvious collusion with one another, will fix prices and generally do everything they possibly can to make it as obvious as humanly possible that they are not actually competing, and are in fact just an illegal cartel.

They will then say that "There is strong competition in the market", after which all the talking fucking parrots in Washington will go "Oh, good! Lunch!" and ignore everything else.

35. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 25, 2014, 21:39 Creston

Jensen wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 21:31:
In the short term, this will mean a cheaper, better headset from Oculus. Of course, that won't matter much is there ends up being a developer backlash, but I predict that will die down soon.

in the long term? If Facebook ruins Oculus, there will be other choices by then.

Sony's unit is looking pretty sweet.

News Comments > Molyneux: Indie Revival "Won't Last"
58. Re: Molyneux: Indie Revival Mar 25, 2014, 21:39 Creston

Prez wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 21:32:
Beamer wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 20:11:
Julio wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 19:59:
Killswitch wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 19:49:
panbient wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 16:07:
... did you honestly compare a video game designer to astronauts? And not just any, but the only human beings to step foot on the moon?

While Aldrin and Armstrong were the first to walk on the moon, there has been a total of 12 astronauts who have walked on the lunar surface. Just thought I would clear up this common misconception.

If you believe they actually walked on the moon.

Danger! Danger!

There's that "Thread Hijack Imminent" alarm again...

We need a :-threadhijack-: smiley.

Preferably one that just holds up a big sign that says "STOP FUCKING DERAILING THIS THREAD!"

57. Re: Molyneux: Indie Revival Mar 25, 2014, 21:37 Creston

Beamer wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 16:08:
I also haven't seen Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin go around asking for money, telling us how they were going to do the biggest space trip the world has ever seen, only to have it end up being them riding the toy rocket ship outside their local Quick-E-Mart.

Hahahahahaha. That had me in stitches.

1. Re: Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System Mar 25, 2014, 21:32 Creston

Both this and the Dye update seem really very cool. Having to unlock all this shit individually per character was fucking retarded.

32. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 25, 2014, 21:29 Creston

Quboid wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 21:20:
SNIP

If you believe him, this is very encouraging. If you believe him.

Yeah, because no CEO of a company that's just been bought has ever blown bullshit smoke up the asses of everyone interested in their product before.

28. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 25, 2014, 21:24 Creston

I swear to God, I read this and began laughing, as I swore it was an April 1st joke.

Anyway, there goes the best thing to happen to PC gaming in a long time. I have no idea what Facebook is going to do with it, but it's undoubtedly going to be fucking terrible. They'll probably use it to blast fucking advertisements straight into your retinae.

I hope all the KS people feel good about having fronted money to Mark Zuckerberg...

24. Re: Molyneux: Indie Revival Mar 25, 2014, 12:30 Creston

BitWraith wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 11:34:
In the same vein, Peter will always have been the head of Bullfrog.

And that is a lifetime excuse to just say dumb shit and never get called on it?

Hot damn, that's impressive.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two
10. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 12:28 Creston

Raven wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 12:10:
It's Yiddish.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plotz

Huh. Never, ever heard that before, and I actually have a good friend who's Jewish and who I talk to every week.

22098 Comments. 1105 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo