Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul

Real Name Paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Creston
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 22:32
Total Comments 23796 (Jedi)
User ID 15604

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 10, 2014, 09:34 Creston

and?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > RYSE: Son of Rome Released for PC
4. Re: RYSE: Son of Rome Released for PC Oct 10, 2014, 09:31 Creston

Brace yourself for brutal boring and very simplistic battle and deadly middle school level drama

Okay, the story admittedly isn't half bad, but the drama is terribly hamfisted and the combat is sleep-inducing.

This might be worth 5 bucks. Please don't buy it full price, because you will feel ripped off.

News Comments > Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin
51. Re: Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin Oct 10, 2014, 09:27 Creston

Quinn wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 08:08:
As for your reply to me: I don't say it a lot with different people, just Creston, and that's if you consider a second mention "a lot". The reason I bring it up with him is because he does often say the almost exact same stuff I say. Kind of ironic, considering he doesn't read my comment because they are "always full of shit" ;-)

See, even the dumbest motherfucker that ever 'graced' this board, that being TrollinDipshit, eventually figured out that quoting someone who ignores you just makes you look you're just utterly desperate for attention. It took him awhile, but even he got it, so I would have thought you would too, but maybe not. Congratulations for taking his crown. It'll probably be the biggest achievement of your entire existence.

You probably think your feeble little swats make you look clever or something, but really, they don't. You just look like a fucking moron, especially since you continuously acknowledge that I'm ignoring you. It's the squeaks of an abandoned gimp going "please, please, please see me??" It'd be somewhat cute if it wasn't so fucking pathetic. You know there are shelters for people like you, right, where they'll give you soup and a blanket?

As for me repeating what you say, yeah, that happens fairly frequently around here, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to keep bringing it up. Here's a thought, maybe I repeat what you say because the person whom we both replied to is roughly 95% likely to be ignoring you too.

Edit: Spelling.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 9, 2014, 18:24 Creston

Additionally, this information is solely collected for the eBook currently being read by the user and not for any other eBook in the userís library or read/available in any other reader.

Except that is exactly what people who were monitoring what your shitty reader was doing reported. That it was sending information regarding ALL their ebooks back to Adobe.

In the end, though, it baffles me why people would use an eReader from fucking ADOBE.

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XIII Released; Only Supports 720p
1. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIII Released; Only Supports 720p Oct 9, 2014, 18:21 Creston

Final Fantasy XIII has been optimised for PC, featuring full screen support and running at 60FPS.

But at 720p. So... I'm gonna go ahead and say that it really hasn't been optimized very much, if at all...

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 9, 2014, 18:19 Creston

If it will be free to play, why should I fund it?

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 9, 2014, 18:18 Creston

Yay, 2 Symantecs. What will they be called? "Shit" and "Worthless?"

45. Re: Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin Oct 9, 2014, 17:54 Creston

Quinn wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 11:35:
Someone should really tell this guy that removing me from his blacklist would prevent him from looking silly by posting the same shit I've said a few comments ealier. It happens so often I find it worth it to hereby stain my pride.

Maybe if your dumb ass ever had anything interesting to say, I'd bother reading your posts, but you never do, so I hardly ever do. Also, this has to be at least the fourth time you've made that exact same comment, so it must really gall you that I don't waste my time on you, which I find exceedingly amusing. So please, keep crying your tiny tears of frustration.

This comment was edited on Oct 9, 2014, 18:08.

News Comments > The Evil Within > 30 FPS "Not Supported"
77. Re: The Evil Within > 30 FPS Oct 9, 2014, 17:42 Creston

Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 13:51:
Jesus, some of you people throw tantrums.

"I'm incredibly angry and outraged that a product that I have no financial interest in, that I am not obligated to buy and that I can safely bypass without a single iota of difference being made in my life has been crafted in a way that I don't like. TO THE INTARWEBS TO VOICE MY DISCONTENT!"

Because the only time someone should ever voice a comment on a thing called a COMMENTS section is when they're going to buy the game, or it directly affects them?

Time to go home, everyone. Burrito has declared we can't talk about stuff anymore.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2014, 13:38 Creston

Frags4Fun wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 13:07:
He didn't hurt the bird. I was not happy either so I went looking and found this. Hope this helps you feel better.

I can understand with the adrenaline that you're probably going to yell a couple of times, especially when a big fucking bird gets caught in your chute and you think you're probably gonna die.

It also doesn't really look like an eagle. Maybe a (griffon) vulture, since it was in the himalayas.

He helps the thing out in the end and it flies off without being much worse for wear, so all's well that ends well.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $56M; CitizenCon Friday
76. Re: Star Citizen at $56M; CitizenCon Friday Oct 9, 2014, 11:41 Creston

NKD wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 03:29:
Flatline wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 00:47:
Well... one of us hasn't been reading the forums much tonight. That much is obvious.

Reagle can't even remember to take his pills or bury the prostitutes he murders, you expect him to remember the difference between Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen?

Hahahaha.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $56M; CitizenCon Friday
74. Re: Star Citizen at $56M; CitizenCon Friday Oct 9, 2014, 11:37 Creston

Bundy wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 09:44:
SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 08:31:
Flatline wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 16:58:
You assholes.

You finally talked about E:D enough that I caved and picked up the beta.

It's downloading at home now.
You won't be disappointed. It really is an amazing game. I haven't been this excited for a game in the past 10 years at least.
I mean what other space sim game looks this awesome

I was flying past a gas giant on my way to a station last night and just kept staring at it out the side of my window. It looked so awesome. Nearly rear ended the bloody docking port.

Hehe, good luck explaining that one to the authorities.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2014, 11:31 Creston

Jivaro wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 11:22:
Happy 18th! You're legal in all 50 states now!

*snortchokes on water*

Dammit, Jivaro!!!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
8. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 9, 2014, 11:08 Creston

NKD wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 19:53:
nin wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 18:43:
GTA V PS4 release date now Nov 4. as timed-exclusive - rumor.

Skeptical, but awesome if it means playing GTA earlier...

You're buying it on PS4? So in other words, you're buying this game, for console, at full price, TWICE before you even get it for PC?

Why must you dishonor yourself with such peasant behavior?

nin is Rockstar's personal piggy bank. Give him a break.

42. Re: Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin Oct 9, 2014, 11:05 Creston

Quboid wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 09:25:
I've never played this before so I don't own any of the DLC anywhere - and they all cost me Bioware Points. Return to Ostagar costs 400 points, which in turn costs £3.00.

About the only DLC that's really worth it for DA:O is the Shale one. The rest is pretty damn mediocre to just plain poor, so I wouldn't waste any money on it.

Actually, Leliana's Song was really good, but it doesn't tie in with the main campaign, it's more of a little mini-RPG on the side.

41. Re: Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin Oct 9, 2014, 11:04 Creston

Verno wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 08:35:
Looks like a lot of the DLC is free too? It let me grab Return to Ostagar and a bunch of other stuff without paying unless its somehow linked my old Bioware account to my Origin one.

It will have, yes. They replaced the Bioware accounts with Origin accounts, but imported everyone's Bioware account into Origin. So if the email address is the same, it would have known you owned certain DLCs.

40. Re: Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin Oct 9, 2014, 11:02 Creston

1badmf wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 06:44:
Quinn wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 05:45:
@ work and handicapped to look stuff up (miracle this site isn't blocked). Anyway, will DA3 have a certain introduction for those who no longer have their savegames.. so that they can still have the universe built from the choices they (would have) made in the earlier games?

I won't have time to replay DA1 and 2 before 3's release, it's why I ask

yes it's an online program called dragon age keep and it's in beta right now, slated to be released before DA:I. you can sign up for it, but i doubt you'd get in. save game transfers was wonky as fuck anyway. i just hope i can remember everything i did in 1 and 2.

From the stuff I've ready about it, it's going to be pretty interactive, so it won't just be a list of "Did you pick A or B when Alistair wanted to bang his sister?"

Apparently it will even contain some movies/animated stuff to show the effect of your choices, and it should show you how certain choices rippled through the storyline, which should be cool.

They're still looking into allowing you to import saves into Dragon Keep, but dragon keep will be the only way to import a custom state into DA:I, which makes sense, given how often save importing broke shit in DA2 and ME2/3. By putting it all in a single web-based portal, it should work flawlessly when importing into DA:I, plus it will also allow you to take your world state from a console and import it into the PC version if you wanted.

All in all I think it's a pretty good solution, but they've kept saying that it'd be out a month or so before DA:I, and that date is really, really fast approaching.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2014, 10:51 Creston

Happy B'Day Bluesnews.com!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 9, 2014, 10:49 Creston

And by "customize their dashboard" we mean "you can put the ads wherever you want them!"  

News Comments > The Evil Within > 30 FPS "Not Supported"
17. Re: The Evil Within > 30 FPS Oct 9, 2014, 10:47 Creston

Shinji Mikami and the team at Tango designed The Evil Within to be played at 30fps and to utilize an aspect ratio of 2.35:1 for all platforms

unmentioned "because that's all the shitty old consoles would run."

At least you can unlock it on the PC, which is appreciated, but it screams "SHITTY PORT AHOY!" though.

23796 Comments. 1190 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo