Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for OldScho0l

Real Name OldScho0l   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 23, 2002, 01:26
Total Comments 380 (Amateur)
User ID 15593

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
13. Re: Evening Consolidation May 5, 2010, 08:55 OldScho0l

Crysis 2 being a Halo killer is just dumb. Why does it even need to try to be a Halo killer? Crysis was much better than any Halo game, but comparing the 2 is useless since they are on seperate platforms. Crysis 2 is going to be a PoS console game and I doubt it will be as good as Halo. Seems that the team is now moving in the wrong direction. The 360 and PS3 couldn't even run Crysis 3 years ago, so how the hell do they expect to make a sequal work without stripping out down to a pile of crap?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Aliens vs Predator Patched
4. Re: Aliens vs Predator Patched May 5, 2010, 08:49 OldScho0l

I never get excited about games anymore. This PoS is a perfect example of why.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black May 1, 2010, 09:06 OldScho0l

aaahhh Quake. How I miss thee. I had such good times.

My system at the time:

Pentium 133MHz OC'ed to 150MHz
32MB RAM
800MB HDD
Creative Sound Blaster
Canopus Pure 3D (First True 3D Card) Open GL

Quake Name: Worf/Frogboy

News Comments > Activision Signs Bungie for 10 Years
37. Re: Activision Signs Bungie for 10 Years Apr 29, 2010, 20:03 OldScho0l

zirik wrote on Apr 29, 2010, 10:13:
bungie is like the whore of the gaming industry. they will sell their soul to anyone for a price.

/Agreed

They lost me when they sold out to MS and ditched the PC community.

News Comments > Activision's Lawsuit Response
45. Re: Activision's Lawsuit Response Apr 29, 2010, 19:16 OldScho0l

Dude chill! Its been this way ever since Man walked out of his cave way back when

No thanks! Individuality FTW!

42. Re: Activision's Lawsuit Response Apr 28, 2010, 10:43 OldScho0l

Donkey_Punch wrote on Apr 27, 2010, 23:22:
OldScho0l wrote on Apr 27, 2010, 19:53:
These types of corporations and their dealings have destroyed the American economy by screwing over the little guy with their douchebaggery. They screw everyone in their path all in the name of greed.

Why do you hate Capitalism? Why do you hate America?

(PS: I agree with your statement)

I love America, but am sick and tired of greed destroying everything (I would die for this country). When we all die, who's going to be left holding the bag? Our kids and grand-kids. The corporations have taken over our government infrastructure with consultants. As a technical consultant, I have seen this from the inside. I had more power to make decisions than the government officials. That's wrong and very scary. There are supposed to be checks and balances, but the corporations have found ways to circumvent these. They have infiltrated most of the governments on the planet and wage wars with each other in order to profit. These wars are bullshit and the corporations play both sides all in the name of greed. It’s pure evil. I want my country back. I want my Constitution back. When the average American discovers what I have, they’re gonna be pissed.

Capitalism is good, but when loopholes are exploited, we're all F%^&ed.

15. Re: Activision's Lawsuit Response Apr 27, 2010, 21:26 OldScho0l

Cutter wrote on Apr 27, 2010, 21:19:
The real problem? Most of us were here for gaming in its infancy when it was about the games. Now it's just another big business that's about profits first. Meh, sucks but it had to happen sooner or later. I guess a lot of us are just getting too old to either care about or want to deal with the greed and BS anymore. While I won't be quitting gaming any time soon, I've certainly slowed down a lot and will probably continue to do so from this point forward. Time to take up a new hobby methinks, wood carving, or stained glass or something.

/agreed

8. Re: Activision's Lawsuit Response Apr 27, 2010, 19:53 OldScho0l

These types of corperations and their dealings have destroyed the American economy by screwing over the little guy with their douchebaggery. They screw everyone in their path all in the name of greed.  

News Comments > Behind the Scenes at Blizzard
8. Re: Behind the Scenes at Blizzard Apr 27, 2010, 17:02 OldScho0l

It makes me happy that I cancelled all 3 of my wow accounts. No more Warcrack for me. I've been clean for a couple months now and no withdrawl symptoms. The thing that usually lures me back is after trying some new mmorpg and constantly comparing it to how much better wow is. I end up ditching whatever new mmo I have bought and head straight back to wow. THOSE BASTARDS! LOL Great game, but I needed summer break for BFBC2  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 24, 2010, 17:15 OldScho0l

"Lots of hot girls will get run over."

LMAO! Exactly!

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Apr 24, 2010, 17:11 OldScho0l

3D TV is junk! The handful of crap 3D movies are just that, crap. I feel bad for anyone who goes out and buys one of these TV's. I would strongly recommend waiting a few years to see if this market survives. My bet is that it wont last.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Weapon Tweak Details
8. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Weapon Tweak Details Apr 21, 2010, 14:07 OldScho0l

Joss wrote on Apr 21, 2010, 13:46:
Wow! We finally get LEAN!

sorry about that.

I get a chuckle out of the references to Prone position under some weapon descriptions.

7. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Weapon Tweak Details Apr 21, 2010, 14:00 OldScho0l

ViRGE wrote on Apr 21, 2010, 13:49:
Also, You can now select your region for the new server browser. One that makes me lol is Antarctica. WTF!? How many people are playing in Antactica!? I can't imagine there even being decent internet there.
There are a lot of people down in Antarctica for the summer doing research. It's not unrealistic (although with unstable internet connections, hard) that they're playing BC2 among themselves.

Exactly! You never know though. I used to play WOW via pocket pc tethered to my laptop. Worked well. How quickly the world is changing.

News Comments > BF Bad Company 2 Patched
18. Re: BF Bad Company 2 Patched Apr 21, 2010, 13:46 OldScho0l

OldScho0l wrote on Apr 21, 2010, 13:44:
I can't find a single server with the new browser. uuuugh.

Forget I said that. I'm dumb.

News Comments > BF Bad Company 2 Patched
17. Re: BF Bad Company 2 Patched Apr 21, 2010, 13:44 OldScho0l

I can't find a single server with the new browser. uuuugh.  

4. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Weapon Tweak Details Apr 21, 2010, 13:40 OldScho0l

Servers Found: 0

Am I missing something here?

Also, You can now select your region for the new server browser. One that makes me lol is Antarctica. WTF!? How many people are playing in Antactica!? I can't imagine there even being decent internet there.

1. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Weapon Tweak Details Apr 21, 2010, 12:50 OldScho0l

Looks good to me.  

News Comments > Crytek's Demo Doubts
4. Re: Crytek's Demo Doubts Apr 17, 2010, 12:37 OldScho0l

These suits tell so many lies that they actually believe the shit they say.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 15, 2010, 18:16 OldScho0l

I can't imagine a Crysis game running on a console unless they turn it into an ugly pile of crap that plays like it's on rails.  

News Comments > WoW Cataclysm Paladin Preview
2. Re: WoW Cataclysm Paladin Preview Apr 15, 2010, 18:11 OldScho0l

I really love how Blizzard can just change a character type after people have worked their asses off to get to lvl 80. Great job A-Holes!

380 Comments. 19 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo