Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TangledThorns

Real Name TangledThorns   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 16, 2002, 18:56
Total Comments 1129 (Pro)
User ID 15532

User comment history
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

News Comments > Max Payne 2 Gold
10. Good News Oct 6, 2003, 12:49 TangledThorns

Wow! Some good news for a change. At first I didn't care since there was hardly news on it but damn, I am impressed. Since I really liked the first game I'll have to check this one out.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Source Code Leak
195. Re: Appoligies if this is posted Oct 3, 2003, 07:31 TangledThorns

here is a fast chat someone had with myg0ts fearless leader:

Well, if it was a myg0t or maggot that got the source code then maybe it'll open up Valve's eyes on cheating. These assholes probably just want the source code so they can figure out how to cheat & hack the game and possibly its mods, nothing more. If you played CS with cheaters then you probably ran into them. If I was a game addict hacker and got that deep into Valve's servers, I'd just get a beta of HL2, not the source code. These jack-offs go to such lengths just to cheat, hack, and grief in games like CS that its beyond me that they have nothing better to do. These kids seriously need girlfriends.

This comment was edited on Oct 3, 07:41.

190. Re: Appoligies if this is posted Oct 3, 2003, 06:50 TangledThorns

Good luck 28 pages of DRAMA

Fucking myg0t clan. They are the bane of all gaming, especially HL's and its mods.

172. Re: Frightening... Oct 3, 2003, 01:16 TangledThorns

BTW,did they ever catch the guy that leaked the Doom 3 beta? I doubt they'll catch this Cracker since its been 2 weeks supposedly.

170. Re: Keystrokes Oct 3, 2003, 00:58 TangledThorns

Tangled - I didn't realize that you were SO important that your eagerness for this game was worth the livelihood of *30* PEOPLE. Damn, you sure are an important kid!

--Noel "HB" Wade

I am important, I'm the customer of Valve and Vivendi. Oh btw, your reviews sucks. Kind words from a customer.

153. Re: Weird... Oct 2, 2003, 23:03 TangledThorns

Probably was done at night

122. Re: No! Oct 2, 2003, 20:50 TangledThorns

You are a stupid fucking kid.

I'm 30 years old! Unlike the majority of gamers here, I dont have fucking eternity to wait for a game! Games or not, I dont have sympathy for companies that make me wait, then wait more.

116. No! Oct 2, 2003, 20:44 TangledThorns

For Valve keeping on me in a pee-pee dance for over six months, then to the holidays? Well... they can go fuck themselves. Serves them right. Its called 'bad kharma.'

News Comments > Out of the Blue
86. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2003, 17:00 TangledThorns

Half-Life 2 was supposed to be out today

Whats Half-Life 2?

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Delayed
54. Retail Sep 24, 2003, 03:00 TangledThorns

Who wants to bet that HL2 will be the most expensive FPS ever when it goes retail? I bet a dollar it will be over $60 when it hits stands!

50. Re: No Biggie Sep 24, 2003, 02:33 TangledThorns

Wouldn't count on it at all if they are being bundled w/Half-Life 2.

Have you seen the prices for those card on Pricewatch lately. They're about $200! Thats pretty cheap for high end cards.

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 02:34.

22. No Biggie Sep 24, 2003, 00:55 TangledThorns

No big whoop. Gives me time to hold off my AGP upgrade and lets Nvidia fix their crappy drivers in time as well. Heck, by the holidays the 9800 & 5900 cards should be really cheap.

Also, plenty of other games for me to catch up on like JK:JA and Homeworld 2.

News Comments > Athlon 64 Mania
41. 64 Bit Sep 23, 2003, 23:12 TangledThorns

Who cares about the AMD64? I got a N64 that came out way before AMD's!

News Comments > DOOM 3 & DX9
31. Re: 26 WRONG Sep 17, 2003, 21:03 TangledThorns

poor company leadership decisions and not being able to get thier cards to market killed 3dfx.

Sounds like the same will happen to Nvidia.

News Comments > AquaMark 3 Benchmark
5. Re: No subject Sep 15, 2003, 11:57 TangledThorns

I think 3d benchmarking on the whole has taken a serious hit to its credibility on the whole with cheating from all sides. The days when we go back to relying on sites like firingsquad.com or other sites that show that this card gets X number of FPS in game X is upon us. Standardized benchmarks are next to worthless now.

I agree. I can only trust the built in benchmarks of games rather than 3rd party benchmarks. Its pretty stupid to build your machine around benchmarks these days.

News Comments > Source Engine Trailer
23. Upgrade Time! Sep 11, 2003, 22:40 TangledThorns

Ugh, I guess I need to upgrade my 4400 to a 9800 now if I want to see those graphics...

News Comments > NVIDIA & Half-Life 2
96. ATI & Nv owner Sep 11, 2003, 21:07 TangledThorns

I've owned ATI & Nv cards and my current one is a 4400Ti but I guess I'll be going back to ATI with the 9800 for my next card.

Nv's cards have just so many negative things about them these days. Its gotten so bad that its beyond joking and not even funny anymore. The mainstream cards are underpowered and the extreme cards are too big and too expensive. Sad stuff!

News Comments > Jedi Academy Demo
26. Re: Mini-Review Sep 6, 2003, 03:07 TangledThorns

I'm kinda disappointed with this demo. The game felt very stiff and somewhat unpolished. Heck, when you throw a greade there is no animation for it. It just pops from the hand. Pretty sad when compared to KOTOR.

News Comments > America's Army 2.0 Soon
14. Wow Sep 4, 2003, 20:20 TangledThorns

wow, 2.0 looks awesome!

News Comments > Homeworld 2 Demo Released
94. Prettier... Sep 4, 2003, 07:07 TangledThorns

I'm a big Homeworld fan but I think Cataclysm is more innovative than what I've seen in the sequel. Especially in the units. The graphics are prettier but after 4 years I was hoping for more but its all in the details that you can see the difference really. I'll probably get the game but I feel bad that I don't have any excitement for it.

1129 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 40.
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo