Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TangledThorns

Real Name TangledThorns   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 16, 2002, 18:56
Total Comments 1102 (Pro)
User ID 15532

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Dawn of War II Add-on Announced
2. Re: Dawn of War II Add-on Announced Sep 21, 2009, 10:40 TangledThorns

I expect some insane melee units from Chaos. It'd be nice if there was single player missions for the other races.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2009, 09:59 TangledThorns

Tron Legacy comes out pretty late next year. Beyond Ironman 2 it doesn't look like much of an interesting 2010 Summer then.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Legal Conflict
7. Re: MechWarrior Legal Conflict Sep 4, 2009, 09:57 TangledThorns

Anybody remember the old 1980s Robotech models that came out before the show? I actually have one unwrapped.

I love Robotech but HG can be dicks. I want my Macross: DYRL dammit!!

News Comments > Aliens vs Predator Movie
12. Awesome trailer Jul 29, 2009, 19:23 TangledThorns

I don't know what the other folk saw but what I witnessed was damn sweet! The game play will be be bad ass!  

News Comments > The Force Unleashed on PCs
87. Multiplayer? Jul 26, 2009, 08:00 TangledThorns

Is there any? I hope so!! I wanna force choke  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Lives
9. AVP Kills A:CM Jul 22, 2009, 14:55 TangledThorns

I'm a huge Aliens fan but I really don't see Gearbox's game being released. Especially after AVP is out.  

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch Nears
2. Re: Battlefield 2 Patch Nears Jul 18, 2009, 12:49 TangledThorns

You have to use a Widescreen hack to make it work in the current version. It'd be nice if they finally supported it. Anyways, where is BF3?  

News Comments > LucasArts Gets Steam Heat
47. Re: LucasArts Gets Steam Heat Jul 9, 2009, 07:24 TangledThorns

Its EXTREMELY unlikely we will ever see a remake of the tie fighter or x-wing games in the forseeable future. One issue that I hadn't thought of that someone brought up earlier was the whole joystick thing, that a lot of people nowadays dont have one, and its much harder to find one. So they'd have to develope a mouse control scheme and that would upset a lot of people.

I call bullshit. There is the XBOX gamepad and it rocks. I think you could make a good X-Wing game based on that controller.

News Comments > Phantom Lapboard Update
13. Re: Phantom Lapboard Update Jul 3, 2009, 12:00 TangledThorns

Worldcom was around a lot longer and actually put out products and services for a time, expanding and bloating before filing bankruptcy and being absorbed by Verizon.

All after Worldcom's CEO going to jail of course. Phantom does have a steep uphill battle. I actually do hope they succeed as it looks like the crooks left and after reading the blog the folk remaining seem pretty decent.

11. Re: Phantom Lapboard Update Jul 3, 2009, 09:11 TangledThorns

At this point I see Phantom as underdog who I always root for. The name has a very shady stigma to it but the product they're pushing wants to outshine it. This isn't the first time we've seen this, Worldcom anyone? Same good product, different management. The reason I didn't buy a XBOX 360 was due to no mouse/keyboard support so I built a new PC instead. If MS was smart they'd partner or buy Phantom for the lapboard. I would have saved $800 if they had.  

4. Re: Phantom Lapboard Update Jul 2, 2009, 21:05 TangledThorns

That has to be one of the most depressing business Blogs I've ever read. Also brutally honest.

More so than the way it was before. From reading the blog they actually have the lapboards on the way out. Good for them! I may buy one for my brother for Xmas if they're available.

News Comments > Dawn of War II Patch Beta Today
2. Re: Dawn of War II Patch Beta Today Jul 1, 2009, 14:23 TangledThorns

Wow, reads like a totally different game. I don't like that some units were moved to different tiers though.  

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: Evening Screenshots Jun 30, 2009, 20:04 TangledThorns

LOL, that was great!  

News Comments > Aliens RPG Cancelled
14. Re: Aliens RPG Cancelled Jun 27, 2009, 15:38 TangledThorns

I'm a huge Aliens fan so I'm kinda glad the RPG is being canceled though I'm curious as to how it would look. Honestly it sounds like a dishonest sham. I have a feeling Colonial Marines will go bye bye especially since we didn't see any previews from last month's E3. The new AVP looks really awesome though and this Aliens fan will be more than happy with it!  

News Comments > America's Army 3 Patched
6. Re: America's Army 3 Patched Jun 20, 2009, 11:55 TangledThorns

/authentication servers still overwhelmed etc etc

Ain't no authentication servers in real life. Go to your local recruiting center and join up ya pussy

News Comments > Now on Steam
3. Re: Now on Steam Jun 16, 2009, 20:24 TangledThorns

I had no idea Ghostbusters was out! I recommend Riddick though, it's awesome!  

News Comments > No Ghostbusters PC Multiplayer
11. Re: No Ghostbusters PC Multiplayer Jun 14, 2009, 16:03 TangledThorns

PC Gamers are pretty hard core when it comes to online play. It's mainly reserved for popular FPS and RTS games, look at how there are no players for FEAR.  

News Comments > Metal Gear Solid: Rising on PC
6. PC Ports Jun 4, 2009, 15:57 TangledThorns

I'm seeing some ports done very well between XBOX and PC, Wolverine and Riddick are good examples. This should be just as good.  

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Patch
2. Re: Far Cry 2 Patch Jun 3, 2009, 12:44 TangledThorns

Is this the patch that seriously makes the game fun?!? It's been sitting on my hard drive since I bought it because of random issues. One the worst FPS games I bought in memory.  

News Comments > Avatar: The Game Details
14. Re: Avatar: The Game Details Jun 2, 2009, 13:40 TangledThorns

I have a feeling the film is gonna be like The Abyss with moral crap but still awesome nonetheless. The game looks pretty damn good too, a little too much like how Halo was originally (1999)conceived though.  

1102 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo