Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TangledThorns

Real Name TangledThorns   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 16, 2002, 18:56
Total Comments 1129 (Pro)
User ID 15532

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Server Patch
1. Re: Battlefield 3 Server Patch Apr 21, 2012, 17:17 TangledThorns

I stopped playing BF3 after the last client 1.6Gb side patch. Dice sure knows how to take the fun out of their games.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Jane Jensen's Moebius Revealed
3. Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius Revealed Apr 17, 2012, 02:38 TangledThorns

No the Origin classic Moebius?  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch Next Week
5. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Next Week Apr 7, 2012, 00:43 TangledThorns

Rolling back the last patch would be a better option. Seriously, it ruined the game for me but the upside is it did break my three month long addiction to BF3.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 PC Patched
19. Re: Battlefield 3 PC Patched Mar 30, 2012, 05:04 TangledThorns

DangerDog wrote on Mar 30, 2012, 04:01:
Maybe I haven't figured out the new loudout system but everything feels nerfed, they really neutered the USAS.

I hadn't played with the USAS but I did use the MK3A1 which has the same auto-shotty feature as the USAS. Anyways, I was making some great multi-kills with it using the 12G frag round. The slower rate of fire plus the splash damage of the 12G round helped me gain more accurate kills that I couldn't get before. I bet we'll see the same effect with the USAS and 12G rounds.

This comment was edited on Mar 30, 2012, 05:18.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Dropping MMO; THQ Cuts
22. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Dropping MMO; THQ Cuts Mar 30, 2012, 01:30 TangledThorns

Make it huge like BF3, minus the bullshit, and they will have a winner!  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 PC Patched
14. Re: Battlefield 3 PC Patched Mar 30, 2012, 01:23 TangledThorns

I've been playing BF3 exclusively since December and thanks to this patch I can now move onto other games. Already two changes were enough to piss me off.

1. MAV Elevator removed. Yeah I know the n00bz hated it but I think it should of been up to a server's admin to allow it or not.

2. Annoying graphic bug, below is a screenshot. Other users see this too, how could this of been missed before patch release?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/TangledThorns/ScreenshotWin32-0002.png

I knew this patch would cause more harm than good.

News Comments > DICE: Console Certification Holds Up PC Patches
14. Re: DICE: Console Certification Holds Up PC Patches Mar 27, 2012, 23:40 TangledThorns

I hope Dice takes as much time as they want with the new patch. I'm not looking forward to the patch as I actually enjoy MAV riding, its the only change that I dread. For the n00bz that hate it then you need skillz.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch Plans
27. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Plans Mar 25, 2012, 00:12 TangledThorns

I'm very annoyed that MAV riding will be removed Angry It made the gameplay fun! On certain maps snipers will be hard to get to now. Oman for example, now we'll have to rely on the few air vehicles there. Ugh.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Close Quarters Trailer
19. Re: Battlefield 3 Close Quarters Trailer Mar 13, 2012, 15:37 TangledThorns

BF3 is the kind of game where it can be fun with or without vehicles so this expansion looks good and will buy it if its priced reasonably.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Passes
5. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Passes Mar 13, 2012, 15:36 TangledThorns

The game is still $60, right? I'm gonna hold out till the price decreases.  

News Comments > Three Battlefield 3 Expansions Announced
33. Re: Three Battlefield 3 Expansions Announced Mar 7, 2012, 15:09 TangledThorns

The expansions sound good though I want to see what they bring before I pay for them.  

News Comments > id on DOOM 4 Images
65. Re: id on DOOM 4 Images Mar 2, 2012, 18:31 TangledThorns

id is working on Doom 4? Finally, I have something to forward to when before I turn 50.  

News Comments > Steam Downtime [Updated]
13. Re: Steam Downtime Feb 12, 2012, 18:54 TangledThorns

I work in a ops center for a large international ISP and for a datacenter to lose power means they screwed up and haven't tested their UPS system for some time if not ever. Big trouble! My guess would be a

Thankfully our company doesn't have equipment in that datacenter otherwise I'd be having a bad day too

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront III Outed?
15. Re: Star Wars Battlefront III Outed? Feb 8, 2012, 07:59 TangledThorns

I'd prefer if it was based on the Frostbite engine. I hope this doesn't suck.  

News Comments > BF3 DLC Announcement As Early As Next Week
8. Re: BF3 DLC Announcement As Early As Next Week Feb 4, 2012, 09:46 TangledThorns

I want to see more than just some new land maps. I'd like to see a return to sea game play. Gun boats and fast attack boats for example.  

News Comments > BF3 Patch Plans Summary
19. Re: BF3 Patch Plans Summary Jan 31, 2012, 17:23 TangledThorns

I hope they don't fix MAV riding. Its fun and useful. Seriously, the n00bs that bitch about are just that, n00bs.  

News Comments > etc.
64. Re: they are all over the place Jan 29, 2012, 11:43 TangledThorns

commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:34:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:19:

What would be super awesome is to have a cadre of elite gay gamers go up against some of these people spouting hate. I'd love to watch the gay gamers own them but that's just an aside.

Thats fine but its not hate. You must think I hate people in a wheelchair too, right? I have compassion and sympathy for those that are unable to have children as easily as a heterosexual can.

News Comments > etc.
61. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 11:28 TangledThorns

TangledThorns wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:21:
commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:15:
TangledThorns wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 09:40:
commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 08:58:

Scientific proof please. I'm not obtuse, I'm just educated. There is in fact NO concencus on why homosexuals are born homosexuals. There are a combination of factors considered by medical professionals (which I am guessing you are not) ranging from the geneitic (nature) to an environmental (nurture) source. Common concencus is it's a bit from column a and a bit from column b but the reality is there no evidence of genetic code that creates homosexuality. For gene therapy to work you need to have a gene to isolate and target. Furher the only claim of the gene being found was disproven and the claimant (who was funded by Christian groups) disappeared and the APA (Amarican Psychological Association) has gone on record saying that it does not exist. So, unless you have inside knowledge of the human genome which was fully mapped in 2003 you're full of rubbish.

You're educated? I refuse to a respond to someone that can't even spell check. Seriously, you misspelled further as Furher.

News Comments > etc.
59. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 11:21 TangledThorns

commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:15:
TangledThorns wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 09:40:
commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 08:58:

Scientific proof please. I'm not obtuse, I'm just educated. There is in fact NO concencus on why homosexuals are born homosexuals. There are a combination of factors considered by medical professionals (which I am guessing you are not) ranging from the geneitic (nature) to an environmental (nurture) source. Common concencus is it's a bit from column a and a bit from column b but the reality is there no evidence of genetic code that creates homosexuality. For gene therapy to work you need to have a gene to isolate and target. Furher the only claim of the gene being found was disproven and the claimant (who was funded by Christian groups) disappeared and the APA (Amarican Psychological Association) has gone on record saying that it does not exist. So, unless you have inside knowledge of the human genome which was fully mapped in 2003 you're full of rubbish.

You're educated? I refuse to a respond to someone that can't even spell check. Seriously, you misspelled further as Furher.

News Comments > etc.
57. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 11:16 TangledThorns

commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:09:
I DARE you to approach a homosexual and tell them they are handicapped. I actually KNOW homosexuals, sommething you either do not or you obviously hide your feelings regarding as frankly as a heterosexual if you came up and spoke like this to a homosexual friend of mine I'd be sorely tempted to belt you. Any how, if anyone knows what it is to live with a handicap it must be you, how is it being an ignorant fool who can barely understand the concept of tying one's own shoes?

Are you that dense? I won't tell a person that has any handicap that they are, that would be rude. Wow, you know homosexuals? That must make you an expert on all things minority. If it was up to you there would be no prenatal care. Just let babies be born however ill they may become, we'll accept them as is. Am I right??

1129 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo