Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TangledThorns

Real Name TangledThorns   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 16, 2002, 18:56
Total Comments 1120 (Pro)
User ID 15532

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Passes
5. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Passes Mar 13, 2012, 15:36 TangledThorns

The game is still $60, right? I'm gonna hold out till the price decreases.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Three Battlefield 3 Expansions Announced
33. Re: Three Battlefield 3 Expansions Announced Mar 7, 2012, 15:09 TangledThorns

The expansions sound good though I want to see what they bring before I pay for them.  

News Comments > id on DOOM 4 Images
65. Re: id on DOOM 4 Images Mar 2, 2012, 18:31 TangledThorns

id is working on Doom 4? Finally, I have something to forward to when before I turn 50.  

News Comments > Steam Downtime [Updated]
13. Re: Steam Downtime Feb 12, 2012, 18:54 TangledThorns

I work in a ops center for a large international ISP and for a datacenter to lose power means they screwed up and haven't tested their UPS system for some time if not ever. Big trouble! My guess would be a

Thankfully our company doesn't have equipment in that datacenter otherwise I'd be having a bad day too

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront III Outed?
15. Re: Star Wars Battlefront III Outed? Feb 8, 2012, 07:59 TangledThorns

I'd prefer if it was based on the Frostbite engine. I hope this doesn't suck.  

News Comments > BF3 DLC Announcement As Early As Next Week
8. Re: BF3 DLC Announcement As Early As Next Week Feb 4, 2012, 09:46 TangledThorns

I want to see more than just some new land maps. I'd like to see a return to sea game play. Gun boats and fast attack boats for example.  

News Comments > BF3 Patch Plans Summary
19. Re: BF3 Patch Plans Summary Jan 31, 2012, 17:23 TangledThorns

I hope they don't fix MAV riding. Its fun and useful. Seriously, the n00bs that bitch about are just that, n00bs.  

News Comments > etc.
64. Re: they are all over the place Jan 29, 2012, 11:43 TangledThorns

commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:34:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:19:

What would be super awesome is to have a cadre of elite gay gamers go up against some of these people spouting hate. I'd love to watch the gay gamers own them but that's just an aside.

Thats fine but its not hate. You must think I hate people in a wheelchair too, right? I have compassion and sympathy for those that are unable to have children as easily as a heterosexual can.

News Comments > etc.
61. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 11:28 TangledThorns

TangledThorns wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:21:
commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:15:
TangledThorns wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 09:40:
commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 08:58:

Scientific proof please. I'm not obtuse, I'm just educated. There is in fact NO concencus on why homosexuals are born homosexuals. There are a combination of factors considered by medical professionals (which I am guessing you are not) ranging from the geneitic (nature) to an environmental (nurture) source. Common concencus is it's a bit from column a and a bit from column b but the reality is there no evidence of genetic code that creates homosexuality. For gene therapy to work you need to have a gene to isolate and target. Furher the only claim of the gene being found was disproven and the claimant (who was funded by Christian groups) disappeared and the APA (Amarican Psychological Association) has gone on record saying that it does not exist. So, unless you have inside knowledge of the human genome which was fully mapped in 2003 you're full of rubbish.

You're educated? I refuse to a respond to someone that can't even spell check. Seriously, you misspelled further as Furher.

News Comments > etc.
59. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 11:21 TangledThorns

commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:15:
TangledThorns wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 09:40:

Scientific proof please. I'm not obtuse, I'm just educated. There is in fact NO concencus on why homosexuals are born homosexuals. There are a combination of factors considered by medical professionals (which I am guessing you are not) ranging from the geneitic (nature) to an environmental (nurture) source. Common concencus is it's a bit from column a and a bit from column b but the reality is there no evidence of genetic code that creates homosexuality. For gene therapy to work you need to have a gene to isolate and target. Furher the only claim of the gene being found was disproven and the claimant (who was funded by Christian groups) disappeared and the APA (Amarican Psychological Association) has gone on record saying that it does not exist. So, unless you have inside knowledge of the human genome which was fully mapped in 2003 you're full of rubbish.

You're educated? I refuse to a respond to someone that can't even spell check. Seriously, you misspelled further as Furher.

News Comments > etc.
57. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 11:16 TangledThorns

commonperson wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 11:09:
I DARE you to approach a homosexual and tell them they are handicapped. I actually KNOW homosexuals, sommething you either do not or you obviously hide your feelings regarding as frankly as a heterosexual if you came up and spoke like this to a homosexual friend of mine I'd be sorely tempted to belt you. Any how, if anyone knows what it is to live with a handicap it must be you, how is it being an ignorant fool who can barely understand the concept of tying one's own shoes?

Are you that dense? I won't tell a person that has any handicap that they are, that would be rude. Wow, you know homosexuals? That must make you an expert on all things minority. If it was up to you there would be no prenatal care. Just let babies be born however ill they may become, we'll accept them as is. Am I right??

News Comments > etc.
54. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 10:56 TangledThorns

CommunistHamster wrote on Jan 29, 2012, 09:40:
Gene therapy? Seriously? Just accept that people are different, and that just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's objectively bad. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Oh wow you are dumb and obviously take good health for granted. Get it through your skull that some people would rather not live life handicapped.

News Comments > etc.
49. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 09:40 TangledThorns

To use gene therapy you need a gay gene this is the same kind of master race crap white supremacists use

You're very obtuse. Gay people are born that way for a scientific reason.

News Comments > etc.
45. Re: etc. Jan 29, 2012, 08:39 TangledThorns

I can't believe liberals with all their 'understanding' of science don't see homosexuality as a reproductive birth defect.

I know if a parent has a choice of protecting their child from birth defects like blindness, development issues and even homosexuality they'd use gene therapy to stop it when it becomes widely available.

News Comments > etc.
8. removed Jan 28, 2012, 21:54 TangledThorns

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 29, 2012, 10:08.

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies End Game Detailed
6. Re: Star Wars Galaxies End Game Detailed Dec 3, 2011, 00:23 TangledThorns

I played SWG one day, that was enough. It was the only MMO that I ever bought till this day, never looked at another MMO again. I'll stick to BF3 thank you.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Sells 8M
10. Re: Battlefield 3 Sells 8M Nov 30, 2011, 01:19 TangledThorns

mag wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 00:15:
I was pretty stoked for the game, but murmurs about smaller maps and loss of the commander position and fewer classes than BF2 pretty much killed my interest in the game. Tying it to Origin and making you start it from the web browser were nails in the coffin

Fewer classes than BF2? WTF are you talking about? Also, the lack of a commander is OK as mortars replaced artillery and BF3 is more squad based.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Sells 8M
7. Re: Battlefield 3 Sells 8M Nov 29, 2011, 23:53 TangledThorns

I saw stats a few weeks back where PC was way behind the consoles, XBOX leading them all of course.

I think what damaged this release was the bugs/performance issues and the fact it was a console port pissed off a lot of BF fans on the PC.

Still, I play it on the PC and its a good game that does need the kinks worked out just like BF2 did.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Gulf of Oman Trailer
32. Re: Battlefield 3 Gulf of Oman Trailer Nov 28, 2011, 17:45 TangledThorns

Desert Combat was the only reason that I kept BF1942 on my hard drive and was my favorite mod of all time. If it wasn't for DC there'd be no BF2. Man, I miss that C-130...  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Gulf of Oman Trailer
26. Re: Battlefield 3 Gulf of Oman Trailer Nov 28, 2011, 14:17 TangledThorns

The BF3 maps as a whole are much more enjoyable than BF2's however BF2 is much older game. I expect the new Oman to be my permanent home soon, luv that map!  

1120 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo