Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TangledThorns

Real Name TangledThorns   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 16, 2002, 18:56
Total Comments 1119 (Pro)
User ID 15532

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Free Content
8. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Free Content Nov 20, 2014, 23:48 TangledThorns

This game is surprisingly good, looks and sounds perfect! It was a little overwhelming at first but after a short while its becoming addictive. Plays a lot like the Batman: Arkham games except with more gruesome beheadings Bloodthirsty  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
18. Re: tougher Internet regulation. Nov 11, 2014, 00:45 TangledThorns

The Oatmeal cartoonist must be pissed about last week's election to post that kind of garbage. That being said he has no clue on how the Internet is run as not all data is the same. The key words he is missing is 'paid peering.' Content providers like Netflix is taking up a lot of bandwidth and its costing ISPs a lot of money to keep up so Netflix should pay. Also, the Oatmeal claims Comcast is Cruz's buddies but in reality they're very close pals of Obama and the Democrats, see MSNBC.  

News Comments > StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta Signups
12. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta Signups Nov 8, 2014, 00:44 TangledThorns

If you're playing SC2 check out the Battlefleet mod, its fun.  

News Comments > Blizzard Announces Overwatch
53. Re: Blizzard Announces Overwatch Nov 7, 2014, 23:58 TangledThorns

Looks like the perfect game for people who are too dumb to play Battlefield 4  

News Comments > StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta Signups
9. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta Signups Nov 7, 2014, 23:57 TangledThorns

Looks like the perfect game for people who are too dumb to play Battlefield 4  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
9. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 5, 2014, 23:50 TangledThorns

I bought one of the last 65in Panasonic plasmas last year and it still looks better than the LED/LCD screens out now. I want a OLED TV but not at a 4K resolution, I'd prefer 1080p.  

News Comments > Cliff Martinez Writing Far Cry 4 Music
8. Re: Cliff Martinez Writing Far Cry 4 Music Nov 4, 2014, 06:32 TangledThorns

NKD wrote on Nov 3, 2014, 20:52:
Composer who did Drive? Niiice.

I enjoyed his music in Solaris. The soundtrack was actually better than the movie really.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront in Holidays 2015
10. Re: Star Wars Battlefront in Holidays 2015 Oct 28, 2014, 20:57 TangledThorns

I'm just hoping my AMD 280X will still be up to the task. So far it's doing great at 1080p.  

News Comments > Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown Released
20. Re: Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown Released Oct 28, 2014, 17:35 TangledThorns

beremot wrote on Oct 28, 2014, 16:53:
360 Gamepad.

Yes, I now prefer that over mouse and keyboard.

Thanks. I'm glad it works with gamepad as I'm taking time off from keyboard&mouse games as I'm having shoulder pain.

News Comments > Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown Released
16. Re: Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown Released Oct 28, 2014, 16:29 TangledThorns

How are folk here playing the game on PC, with keyboard & mouse or gamepad?  

News Comments > X-Wing & TIE Fighter on GOG.com?
2. Re: X-Wing & TIE Fighter on GOG.com? Oct 27, 2014, 20:13 TangledThorns

Some games are just too damn old to play. Sorry, it's really hard to go back to dated graphics.  

News Comments > Dreadnaught Trailer
3. Re: Dreadnaught Trailer Oct 16, 2014, 20:14 TangledThorns

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 16, 2014, 19:57:
Dear lord... maybe a game to finally quell my Star Trek Bridge Commander thirst!

Man that game was awesome! I just wish it supported widescreen.

News Comments > Dreadnaught Trailer
1. Re: Dreadnaught Trailer Oct 16, 2014, 19:49 TangledThorns

Looks nice. I'd like to see space battles too.  

News Comments > MS/Mojang $2.5B Deal Confirmed
64. Re: MS/Mojang $2.5B Deal Confirmed Sep 15, 2014, 14:16 TangledThorns

Minecraft is for kids and adult hipsters. Both groups fall into the category of not being able to afford a PC that can run Battlefield 4 at 1080p.  

News Comments > MS/Mojang $2.5B Deal Confirmed
52. Re: MS/Mojang $2.5B Deal Confirmed Sep 15, 2014, 13:30 TangledThorns

I don't play Mincecraft but I think this news deserves a holy fuck! Does MS really think that this game is that valuable?  

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
42. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 13:37 TangledThorns

I'll have a newborn in a few weeks so my gaming days are almost over. I hope I do get time to play GTA5 on my PC though.  

News Comments > Alien Isolation Specs
33. Re: Alien Isolation Specs Sep 11, 2014, 13:30 TangledThorns

I'd love to preorder this game but the Colonial Marines bullshit has sworn me off from preorders. Sadly, I have yet to install and play Colonial Marines  

News Comments > Into the Black
14. Re: Into the Black Aug 20, 2014, 06:28 TangledThorns

Cutter wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 21:12:
And as it comes out this guy was a punk. A well known thug. With people like him it's usually a question of when, not if someone will shoot him.
That isn't to say the situation in Ferguson isn't fucked up, but that guy was a career criminal in training. Can't say I feel the least bit sorry for him.

I think you're analysis is correct, you can include Trayvon Martin in it as well. Speaking of... there is a lot of parallels between Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin; starting with the media, race hustlers like Al Sharpton being involved to finally the truth being told about what happened way after the incident happened.

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox-clusivity "Has a Duration"
14. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox-clusivity Aug 13, 2014, 19:07 TangledThorns

This still doesn't resolve anything. MS still pissed off a lot of gamers.  

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusive; Skipping PCs
46. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusive; Skipping PCs Aug 13, 2014, 05:36 TangledThorns

In my long time of being a Blues News reader I don't think I've ever been more mad at a post like this. TR is one of my favorite games and I couldn't wait for the sequel to hit PC. MS and Eidos can go fuck themselves. I never considered myself anti-console but after this announcement I am now.  

1119 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo