Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for TangledThorns

Real Name TangledThorns   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 16, 2002, 18:56
Total Comments 1108 (Pro)
User ID 15532

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dreadnaught Trailer
3. Re: Dreadnaught Trailer Oct 16, 2014, 20:14 TangledThorns

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 16, 2014, 19:57:
Dear lord... maybe a game to finally quell my Star Trek Bridge Commander thirst!

Man that game was awesome! I just wish it supported widescreen.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dreadnaught Trailer
1. Re: Dreadnaught Trailer Oct 16, 2014, 19:49 TangledThorns

Looks nice. I'd like to see space battles too.  

News Comments > MS/Mojang $2.5B Deal Confirmed
64. Re: MS/Mojang $2.5B Deal Confirmed Sep 15, 2014, 14:16 TangledThorns

Minecraft is for kids and adult hipsters. Both groups fall into the category of not being able to afford a PC that can run Battlefield 4 at 1080p.  

News Comments > MS/Mojang $2.5B Deal Confirmed
52. Re: MS/Mojang $2.5B Deal Confirmed Sep 15, 2014, 13:30 TangledThorns

I don't play Mincecraft but I think this news deserves a holy fuck! Does MS really think that this game is that valuable?  

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
42. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 13:37 TangledThorns

I'll have a newborn in a few weeks so my gaming days are almost over. I hope I do get time to play GTA5 on my PC though.  

News Comments > Alien Isolation Specs
33. Re: Alien Isolation Specs Sep 11, 2014, 13:30 TangledThorns

I'd love to preorder this game but the Colonial Marines bullshit has sworn me off from preorders. Sadly, I have yet to install and play Colonial Marines  

News Comments > Into the Black
14. Re: Into the Black Aug 20, 2014, 06:28 TangledThorns

Cutter wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 21:12:
And as it comes out this guy was a punk. A well known thug. With people like him it's usually a question of when, not if someone will shoot him.
That isn't to say the situation in Ferguson isn't fucked up, but that guy was a career criminal in training. Can't say I feel the least bit sorry for him.

I think you're analysis is correct, you can include Trayvon Martin in it as well. Speaking of... there is a lot of parallels between Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin; starting with the media, race hustlers like Al Sharpton being involved to finally the truth being told about what happened way after the incident happened.

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox-clusivity "Has a Duration"
14. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox-clusivity Aug 13, 2014, 19:07 TangledThorns

This still doesn't resolve anything. MS still pissed off a lot of gamers.  

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusive; Skipping PCs
46. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusive; Skipping PCs Aug 13, 2014, 05:36 TangledThorns

In my long time of being a Blues News reader I don't think I've ever been more mad at a post like this. TR is one of my favorite games and I couldn't wait for the sequel to hit PC. MS and Eidos can go fuck themselves. I never considered myself anti-console but after this announcement I am now.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Core Changes Next Month
11. Re: Battlefield 4 Core Changes Next Month Aug 9, 2014, 03:03 TangledThorns

Minus a few bugs the game is truly fine now IMHO. I'm hoping this patch doesn't break it like it did in BF3.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth Released for All
9. Re: I think i'm burnt out Jul 30, 2014, 11:41 TangledThorns

LittleMe wrote on Jul 30, 2014, 03:01:

For me it's because the game is too arcadey with no meaningful teamwork but everyone soloing. That's why I still love Project Reality in BF2. Connecting with other players over a fantastic VOIP system and working towards a goal in a more immersive battlefield environment (not the graphics). I get to develop a working repore and get to know other players and their way of doing things. It's just so much more meaningful to me than this superficial console arcadey bullshit that is BF4. To me, BF4 wasn't designed by gamers who are inspired about what they do and what seasoned FPS gamers what.

You're playing a mod for a game that's ten years old? Does your dad not have a job??

News Comments > BioWare Teases Gamescom Shadow Realms Reveal
7. Re: BioWare Teases Gamescom Shadow Realms Reveal Jul 25, 2014, 12:35 TangledThorns

I hadn't played a Bioware games since KOTOR1.  

News Comments > Rebellion "Could" Return to AvP Series
11. Re: Rebellion Jul 11, 2014, 07:34 TangledThorns

Can't another developer do the next AvP game instead, Gearbox or Crytek perhaps? Highfive  

News Comments > BF4 Dragon's Teeth This Month?
6. Re: BF4 Dragon's Teeth This Month? Jul 5, 2014, 09:25 TangledThorns

I think a problem with the BF4 maps is they seem smaller when compared to a BF3 map like Alborz Mountains or Armored Shield for example.

Where DICE really failed was not releasing a Karkand map for BF4.

News Comments > BF4 Dragon's Teeth This Month?
2. Re: BF4 Dragon's Teeth This Month? Jul 4, 2014, 13:11 TangledThorns

Flak wrote on Jul 4, 2014, 13:04:
PS, are we ever going to get any maps that don't suck? Bad Company 2 maps weren't great but I'd take them over BF3/4 any day.

I enjoy the maps in BF4. I think some, yourself included, probably prefer the smaller mapped with less vehicle or vehicle free maps of BC2. You can find those types of matches in BF4.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer
6. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer Jul 2, 2014, 07:45 TangledThorns

jdreyer wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 22:30:
SpectralMeat wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 21:20:
Just keep on hyping

Yeah, they're going a bit overboard, but I still think this is the most intersting looking CoD since the original Modern Warfare.

Agreed, the game could be amazing. However it's probably gonna be released at $60 or more so I'll probably wait before buying it.

News Comments > etc.
10. Gay games Jul 1, 2014, 14:35 TangledThorns

If developers truly wanted to 'get behind' the gay revolution they should develop a game where the main character is a gay male and see how well that sells. Hint: It won't.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
28. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 28, 2014, 17:51 TangledThorns

Cutter wrote on Jun 28, 2014, 17:35:
WaltC wrote on Jun 28, 2014, 15:26:
Gee, guy, take a look at anatomical charts for men and women and study up on how the human race procreates (how you got here, in other words), and you may just discover the reason homosexuality has been a deviant sexual practice in every civilization on earth since the dawn of recorded history. Long before there were churches, etc.

And yet another moron goes on ignore.

Censor much?

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
23. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Jun 28, 2014, 17:50 TangledThorns

Please don't suck.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
26. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 28, 2014, 17:33 TangledThorns

WaltC wrote on Jun 28, 2014, 15:26:
Gee, guy, take a look at anatomical charts for men and women and study up on how the human race procreates (how you got here, in other words), and you may just discover the reason homosexuality has been a deviant sexual practice in every civilization on earth since the dawn of recorded history. Long before there were churches, etc.

I disagree that it's deviant however your point about procreation is valid as homosexuality is a reproductive birth defect. That being said, homosexuality will someday be cured with gene therapy.

This comment was edited on Jun 28, 2014, 17:49.

1108 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo