Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shane

Real Name Shane   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Enahs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description gmail.com @ shanezsullivan
"You better take some vitamins and try harder."
Homepage None given.
Signed On Dec 13, 2002, 15:25
Total Comments 7845 (Guru)
User ID 15513

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: One band moves its metal out of Iraq Feb 4, 2009, 23:19 Enahs

Cutter you jackhole! You need to take back your words. There are a lot of things wrong with the US youth. But it is not gaming! Damn you! Too much gaming is a symptom. If you are going to give gaming a bad name you will be voted off the site!!!

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

18. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 4, 2009, 18:05 Enahs

That's not true. The left majority has supported the wars. True that a minority of the left has been opposed to the wars. The Libertarians (they are neither left nor right) have opposed the wars and our empire building most consistently.

The support the war(s) on paper because they do not want to be accused of not supporting the troops. But they condemn every aspect of the war in their rhetoric.

Which just illustrates how shitty our system is.

- W. C. Fields

10. Re: One band moves its metal out of Iraq Feb 4, 2009, 11:26 Enahs

How in the hell does that make them seem like dicks? Because they did not come as a group?

- W. C. Fields

7. Re: One band moves its metal out of Iraq Feb 4, 2009, 10:28 Enahs

Enah how bout reading the rest of my post. Specifically the last sentence.

What does that have to do with anything? Where did I say it is or is not anybodies problem?

But really, how does metallica come off looking like dicks?

This comment was edited on Feb 4, 2009, 10:29.

- W. C. Fields

5. Re: One band moves its metal out of Iraq Feb 4, 2009, 10:07 Enahs

I am very confused.
How does Metallica come off looking like dicks?

Let me ask you this, you right wing fascist:
Would you rather let these people get massacred for being of a different religion, political conviction or nationality?

Your morals are OK with that??

Wait? I am confused even more. The right of the political spectrum has supported the war(s), the left has not. Yet, your comment implies that we should not let people be getting massacred or otherwise nasty things because of differences in religion, political or nationalities?

So you somehow want to protect everybody from those bad things, and blame the right of the political spectrum for doing so; but you somehow think that people willing to kill and torture people just because they are of a different religion, political ideal or nationality will just stop doing so if we show them rainbows and magical happy hopping bunnies?

Yes, it is really easy to be confused by people with stupid political ideals that has no clue of how the real world works and actually thinks "one side" of the political spectrum is right right right, and the other side is wrong wrong wrong, and can not thing for themselves.

Do not bother responding, I do not know how to speak tardeneese so I will not understand you I fear.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 2, 2009, 08:45 Enahs

The world is full of people that are in horrible conditions not of their fault.

Yeah, fuck them for not helping everybody out! Fuck them for not going bankrupt and having all their employees lose their jobs!

Generosity is nice, and I am glad people are. But where in the hell do you people get the idea that they are somehow required to give shit away because somebody has cancer?

Why are you not giving all of your money to cancer research?

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Op Ed
20. Re: Blame Dr. Spock. Feb 1, 2009, 10:13 Enahs

No you tard. I know how to google.

I was making a reference to how people always screew up Spock from Star Trek and call him Dr.Spock when he was Mr.Spock.

You suck at jokes.

This comment was edited on Feb 1, 2009, 10:15.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Blame Dr. Spock. Jan 31, 2009, 18:12 Enahs

Who the hell is the Dr.Spock you talk about?

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > WoW = Half of Acti-Blizz Earnings?
3. Re: WoW = Half of Acti-Blizz Earnings? Jan 29, 2009, 08:59 Enahs

Half sounds about right. The other half comes from Guitar Hero and all its various versions and extra content.

This comment was edited on Jan 29, 2009, 08:59.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Metaverse
4. Re: Metaverse Jan 28, 2009, 23:25 Enahs

I think it is pretty funny.

What is even more funny is that 44 + 2 + 2 = 48 and not 50.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 27, 2009, 10:17 Enahs

The network channels get all kinds of funding and tax breaks all year along for the same purpose. Why are you not complaining about those?

If the government has mandated a method for officially communicating with the people, then if they decide to change that method, it is the governments responsibility to make sure those people can still be officially communicated with.

There is of course still radio.

I do not like the delay, I want to switch. I think people should be willing to switch without governmental financial help, as technology needs to advance. We get other advantages out of it. But I do not see it as a reason to get worked up over it, as this has so much more legitimate reasons for the government to spend billions on; many more reasons then most of the crap they spend money on!

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 27, 2009, 10:00 Enahs

Television is a "right" because the government has worked out deals with the free over the air network channels to use them as official governmental methods of communicating with the people.  

- W. C. Fields

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2009, 14:04 Enahs

Bummers.

- W. C. Fields

9. Re: New York Architecture Images. Jan 25, 2009, 10:02 Enahs

Oh come on, we all know chemistry, like all science, is merely a branch of physics. Physics is the science of everything.

As someone who is working on a graduate degree in Chemistry, but has probably had more Physics classes and have done more "physics" research then you even though you are working on physics bachelors (I think I am remembering correct), I agree that Physics is incredibly important.

But the traditional undergraduate thinking of what Physics and what Chemistry is, or any other science, is very useless. Most of the simple problems are solved. Unless you stick with hard core particle physics, when you start doing research you will be using a lot of chemistry and be forced to learn it. Likewise, if you want to do chemistry and actually understand what is going on, you need a serious understanding of physics.

They are one and the same (science), just usually applied to different fields; but that is quickly changing to.

This comment was edited on Jan 25, 2009, 10:47.

- W. C. Fields

5. Re: New York Architecture Images. Jan 25, 2009, 00:10 Enahs

Uh, I don't know. There were plenty of physicists around before and during Einstein's day, why didn't any of them come up with the Theory of Relativity?

Einstein was great and all. But all the physicists around that time, how they did what they did with what they had, is mind boggling to me today. Einstein was really on par with all of those others at the time, and in my opinion not as smart as some of the others. Most of his work consisted of putting together other peoples work. Sure it takes someone smart to notice the connections, but other people where on the same track and would have been proposed by somebody else.

And I do not like calling them Physicists. While we classify them as physicists today, they where scientists. A vast majority of the advanced physics were born out of them doing research that what we would today call chemistry and trying to explain it.

- W. C. Fields

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2009, 08:48 Enahs

Blue, A) when you regular brakes are not working, hand/parking brake! They work by a different mechanism. They are not going to stop you at high speed, but it helps. B) At the minimum check the break fluid level in your master cylinder reservoir. This easy to do. RTFM!

- W. C. Fields

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2009, 22:32 Enahs

Never said there was a problem with that. Just wanting to know when you will be out of town so me and your woman can have more time to our selves making hot sex0r.

- W. C. Fields

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2009, 21:12 Enahs

Well, I was wondering if you were talking about a vacation during Spring Break....though you are not a college student. Maybe you are just trying to find loose drunk college girls then.....who knows.  

- W. C. Fields

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2009, 19:22 Enahs

qOn a lighter note...I was thinking of heading to Vegas for the SB.
SB?

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Valve: "Pirates Are Underserved Customers"
45. Re: Valve on Piracy Jan 19, 2009, 18:54 Enahs

If you want to rent, you do it like the movie industry. Movie rental places do not pay ~$20 for the DVD they rent. It cost them 100's of dollars per DVD they buy.

Movies can make money of renting, therefor so should games be able to, in theory. There are more technical hurdles for games though, but do able.

Ohh, and there are already game rentals. GameTap is a game rental company.

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 2009, 18:57.

- W. C. Fields

7845 Comments. 393 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo