Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shane

Real Name Shane   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Enahs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description gmail.com @ shanezsullivan
"You better take some vitamins and try harder."
Homepage None given.
Signed On Dec 13, 2002, 15:25
Total Comments 7847 (Guru)
User ID 15513

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 31, 2009, 23:05 Enahs

From the article on Shadow Complex
"I think we come back to 2D partly because of nostalgia, but I also think that this design works so well with exploration, where you're kind of peeling back these onion layers of the game," he said."

That is only because getting the camera to work properly with the ever changing view in 3D and third person is hard.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2009, 22:35 Enahs

Yes, the second X-Files move was horrible. Just horrible.

I went through the X-Files series on Netflix about 2 years ago.
This past July I got the entire series on DVD to own and have been going back through it. Really was a great show for the most part.

- W. C. Fields

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2009, 22:34 Enahs

Yeah, we saw Basterds last night as well. Needed a lot more Basterds and a lot less of the other stuff. It was in fact, really a slow movie.

- W. C. Fields

3. New York Trip Aug 1, 2009, 17:11 Enahs

Hey Blue,

I am heading to New York, new York on the 8th and will be there all week. We are of course going to do all the usual tourists stuff. But is there anything unique and special not well known you would recommend?

Restaurants recommendations? Not those super expensive fancy restaurants. But good ole stuff regular people eat on a daily basis, the kind that are not well known to outsiders, etc.

- W. C. Fields

20. Re: Measuring Calories in a Liquid Jul 28, 2009, 22:06 Enahs

I seem to recall, years ago, measuring the calories in substances by burning them and weighing the difference.

That is simple calorimetry, yes.
But not ultimately 100% correct for food calories. You can burn cardboard and measure the energy content in calories. But you are not going to get in calories out of it if you eat it.

How do you measure calories in a liquid? You can't burn it and if you dehydrate it, don't you inevitably wind up drawing off some calories?

If we are talking food, yes you can dehydrate it and remove water and then do the simple calorimetry. Sugars, fats and proteins are not going to boil away at those temperatures.

- W. C. Fields

1. Happy July 4th Jul 4, 2009, 11:35 Enahs

Happy Independence day all!

One of the great things about having a free country, is that I can tell all you tards how much I really hate you guys!

If you start a neighbors tree on fire with fireworks, be polite and call the fire department and try and put it out. Unless they have a dog that will not stop pooping in your yard, if that is the case, let it burn.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Into the Black
24. Re: Shame on you Jun 26, 2009, 09:02 Enahs

TheVoiceOfTruth is an paranoid retard.

The accusations of Michael Jackson sexually abusing children goes back to 1993....

- W. C. Fields

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2009, 11:07 Enahs

Hang ropes from the trees in you back yard and crazy feeders off of that. It really is fun to watch the squirrels. Especially when they fall 20 feet, bounce 6 inches and go right back at it.

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 2009, 11:07.

- W. C. Fields

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 5, 2009, 21:42 Enahs

There is a local mom and pop place around here called Donut King. There donuts are by far 100x better then Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts.

It has nothing to do with the chain in Au.

- W. C. Fields

1. Dog poo Jun 4, 2009, 09:11 Enahs

Have the dogs poo there. Fill it in with dog poo.

- W. C. Fields

9. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2009, 10:34 Enahs

f course, there are exceptions to everything; after six years and one twenty-cent raise in my dead-end fast-food job, I'd kill for one of those cubicle-surrounded soul-killing better paying knowledge jobs to go along with my degree. The tourist packet for this place could read "Get a scenic view of an area where the economy went all to hell long before the economy went all to hell."

You are not in the exception. You are in the same category as those that work in a cubicle. You do the same thing over and over, rushing around. You are in a production line like those in the cubicles.

Working in a cubicle as an IT person would only be different in that you get paid more and get to sit down. Yes, both great benefits.

- W. C. Fields

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 22, 2009, 17:41 Enahs

It would be cool to recreate Unreal in the Unreal 3 engine. Do not do anything to fancy. Just the better graphics, models, animation, and physics. And add a duck button.

It would probably be pretty easy for Epic to do to. I would hope that a small team could do that in a short amount of time. It is just creating content, and the content does not have to be designed either, just made.
I would pay $15 for that.

- W. C. Fields

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2009, 17:07 Enahs

I'm sure that the girls have probably walked Gunnar & Hudson MANY times before w/o issue so why should Blue assume that this time would be different?

From his post, he implied they have not and could not.....

Kids DO get hurt and the fact that Blue did or didn't or should have 'helped' is irrelevant.

I am not saying he caused the injury. I am saying he was being lazy and realized the way they were going about it was not going to work and the girls were not going to be able to walk them and enjoy themselves.

I was saying it in a joking manner, now you gone and made me get all serious.

Reread everything man.

- W. C. Fields

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2009, 13:30 Enahs

Kids get hurt. No big deal. Glad she was calm, very good thing.

Though, the question has to be asked. If the dogs were not liking being separated, why did you not get off your lazy butt and walk Hudson along with the girls so they could have fun?!

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > id on Engine Licensing
7. Re: id on Engine Licensing May 12, 2009, 19:50 Enahs

id has historically not licensed their engines much. There money source has never been from engine licensing. I do not know why people like to say so; other then to just set them up with lies to insult them.  

- W. C. Fields

12. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2009, 19:23 Enahs

Or you could just use the metal grill cleaning brush right after you are done grilling and it is still hot. That stuff comes off like a charm then, easy easy.

- W. C. Fields

7. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2009, 14:03 Enahs

And there are many more videos on pressure washing from qualified professionals on Youtube - including several that state you should never use one on a wooden deck and that a product like oxyclean and swabbing the deck is the way to go.

You should use them on a wooden deck. You do not use the jet attachment, you use the fan attachment. It works great and the wood looks beautiful after. What more do you want?

- W. C. Fields

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2009, 09:16 Enahs

Seriously Blue, get the pressure washer.

Those make cleaning the grill easy as hell to! Just do not use it on the burner, but everywhere else.

All your hard work this past weekend could of been easy work done fast!

- W. C. Fields

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2009, 09:51 Enahs

You should just buy a pressure washer your self. They are pretty cheap now. Any homeowner that likes to keep things clean will find them very useful. Also with the correct attachment they make cleaning the cars easy to!

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Goodbye from 3D Realms
87. Re: Goodbye from 3D Realms May 10, 2009, 09:50 Enahs

This is only because as someone else said, its not uncommon to find few minorities in the biz, given the fact that, well, they are a minority.

No. I said it, not someone else! In the same post you quoted!

- W. C. Fields

7847 Comments. 393 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo