Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shane

Real Name Shane   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Enahs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description gmail.com @ shanezsullivan
"You better take some vitamins and try harder."
Homepage None given.
Signed On Dec 13, 2002, 15:25
Total Comments 7849 (Guru)
User ID 15513

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > No PC Splinter Cell Conviction Demo
42. Re: No PC Splinter Cell Conviction Demo Mar 18, 2010, 12:00 Enahs

Verno wrote on Mar 18, 2010, 10:08:
"Dude seriously kids are so spoiled these days" isn't much of an argument, at least not one worth a serious response.

Whatever. You refuse to see that if a 9 year old can and did mod his x-box, many people are.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Just Cause 2 Launch Trailer
2. Re: Just Cause 2 Launch Trailer Mar 18, 2010, 10:04 Enahs

That's now how parachutes work....or physics.  

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 18, 2010, 09:56 Enahs

Gaming mice are over priced pieces of shit anyway.

- W. C. Fields

38. Re: No PC Splinter Cell Conviction Demo Mar 18, 2010, 09:54 Enahs

Verno wrote on Mar 18, 2010, 09:49:
Enahs wrote on Mar 18, 2010, 09:32:
Teenagers are willing to try anything, and will happily open up their xbox to mod it based off of instructions they find on the internet.

When you were a teenager, how many times did you have a spare $200-300 laying around to replace a console? If anything it would be adults more willing to open up their Xbox, they have the disposable income to replace it. Regardless, "teenagers" are probably a much smaller console piracy crowd than the 21-35 crowd, at least in the cases where any physical modification is required. Something like the PSP would be a different story.

Dude seriously? Have you looked at how spoiled kids are now? The teenagers and kids did not buy it, their parents did. And when it breaks they will buy them a new one.

- W. C. Fields

34. Re: No PC Splinter Cell Conviction Demo Mar 18, 2010, 09:32 Enahs

Teenagers are willing to try anything, and will happily open up their xbox to mod it based off of instructions they find on the internet.

You might be afraid to open up your xbox and killing the warranty....but come on, do you think stupid teenagers who can have all the free games after doing that are not doing it? Really?

My girlfriends 9 year old nephew did it him self with instructions he got off the internet. Seriously, it is not that hard. You might not be technically savvy enough, but kids are.

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 2010, 09:43.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2010, 22:35 Enahs

I got a laptop 6 months back, and Asus G51vx. I have a 3ghz Core 2 duo in it, and an Nvidia 260M with 1g dedicated ram.

Really, I play nearly every game at 1080P resolution on it with no trouble.

Name me a game that came out recently, all have played well on it. Have your system running great and optimized for gaming and your good.

I am not really sure why anybody needs the top of the line graphics cards right now unless you are doing multi monitor stuff.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's "Best Game"
26. Re: Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's Mar 12, 2010, 16:33 Enahs

HL1 was ok. I do not get why everybody says it was so ground breaking. I guess they only played the popular well marketed titles of the time, and not the other smaller budget games that did everything HL did and better. And when you get to Zen with the horrible jumping crap, totally sucked.

I think HL2 was better then HL, while it was a FPS at heart you had more variety in the game play.

HL2 is one of the best games ever I think.

Portal also rocked ass, and can not wait for more portal love.

To each is own, does not matter. We all love gaming

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Metaverse
31. Re: Metaverse Mar 7, 2010, 21:33 Enahs

"I see dumb people".

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Crysis 2 Screenshots
19. Re: Crysis 2 Screenshots Mar 4, 2010, 22:24 Enahs

Seriously, get more memory. Go to 4 gigs right now. In 32bit you can use the 1 extra gig and it will help big time.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Activision's Modern Warfare Lawsuit Response
11. Re: Activision's Modern Warfare Lawsuit Response Mar 4, 2010, 17:54 Enahs

Surf wrote on Mar 4, 2010, 17:35:
"to run a videogame studio is to engender a culture of 'skepticism, pessimism, and fear' and who prefers to pay his lawyers instead of his employees."

Very unprofessional statement regardless of fact. Save these comments for after the legal issues are resolved, not before. Just makes you look crass.

But these are in fact quotes from the CEO of Activision about he he thinks the game industry should be run, and how he tries to run his company (Activision).

- W. C. Fields

19. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2010, 15:31 Enahs

Blue wrote on Mar 4, 2010, 12:39:
I've described problems with her and other dogs before, but this was different - she acted like she thought it was a badger or something.

Was the other dog one of those stupid tiny dogs? If so, I say, let her kill the damn thing!

- W. C. Fields

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2010, 12:27 Enahs

I am not really sure though how Hudson was able to get close to this other dog. If she was in the car, you told the couple she had a muzzle on. How did you let her get to this other dog anyway? Seems like something you could of controlled because you were aware of the situation and chose not to.

- W. C. Fields

15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2010, 12:25 Enahs

I had a cat that was so vindictive it was funny.

We had 3 cats. One cat, if you picked him up and just shook him, very gently, you can see he would get pissed. As soon as you sat him down he would go find one of our other cats and just attack the hell out of them. Without mercy.

Whenever we wanted to punish the other two cats, we would just pick him up and shake him gently and then set him down near the cat we wanted to punish.....

- W. C. Fields

27. Re: U.S. Considers Brake Override System on All Cars Mar 3, 2010, 20:36 Enahs

Wrong on cheap cars. The cheap cars now have automatics as well. You actually have to pay more to get a manual transmission now then automatic.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > BioShock 2 Patch
11. Re: BioShock 2 Patch Feb 28, 2010, 19:41 Enahs

OldScho0l wrote on Feb 28, 2010, 14:14:
Guess I'll have to hop on steam and re-download this PoS to test the patch.

OMG! The last game I downloaded from steam took almost 2 days (ArmA II). I'll never buy a game from them again. They should have much faster download speeds if they are going to offer such a service.

Change your download server to one closer to you, or one that as not getting high traffic as a fluke...

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Worms Reloaded Revealed
5. Re: Worms Reloaded Revealed Feb 24, 2010, 09:03 Enahs

Agreed with comments, but must add if it is at a reasonable price.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 DLC Reveal at GDC?
2. Re: Mass Effect 2 DLC Reveal at GDC? Feb 20, 2010, 15:29 Enahs

I beat the game already. Go make ME3.

- W. C. Fields

13. '24' halts production. Feb 16, 2010, 20:24 Enahs

'24' halts production.

From the article.

"
Sutherland has been very conscious about his duties on the show. During the 2007-08 season, he opted to serve his full jail sentence stemming from his September 2007 drunk driving arrest in two installments to prevent any disruption to the series' production schedule.
"

Yeah, he is a great wonderful person and his so into his duties for the show. Instead of serving all his jail time straight in a row andbeing miserable like 99% of the people that go to jail, he went to jail just long enough to get kinda bummed out. He then left jail, probably banged a few hookers and do other stuff to raise his spirits back up, and then went back to jail!

Yeah!

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Windows Phone 7 Xbox LIVE Integration
9. Re: Windows Phone 7 Xbox LIVE Integration Feb 15, 2010, 17:30 Enahs

Windows mobile does have a decent app store, now.

They have a huge catalog of back apps they need to get on there.

And yes I agree that Windows mobile has been getting better because of the iPhone. But I like the more openness of it. I like to be able to easily program and hack the hell out of it.

I also will point out, that I am dual booting my phone and also running android as well on it. I like it too. And I do not have to be worried about Microsoft or Google trying to sue me or put me in jail for that.

Plus the iPhone screen has a horrible resolution and color depth. My phone (Tilt 2) has a larger screen, higher resolution and much more color.

Plus, it has more then one damn button and has a full qwerty keyboard for fucks sake!

But I am not against iPhones for say. I just like being able to tweak and customize the hell out of my shit easily. I do not like being told to do this, and only this.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Windows Phone 7 Xbox LIVE Integration
5. Re: Windows Phone 7 Xbox LIVE Integration Feb 15, 2010, 14:57 Enahs

I just want Windows Mobile 7 to come out. All the 6.1->6.5->6.5.1->6.5.2 have had awesome changes!  

- W. C. Fields

7849 Comments. 393 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo