Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shane

Real Name Shane   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Enahs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description gmail.com @ shanezsullivan
"You better take some vitamins and try harder."
Homepage None given.
Signed On Dec 13, 2002, 15:25
Total Comments 7856 (Guru)
User ID 15513

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Games For Windows Website
31. Re: Games For Windows Website Nov 16, 2010, 11:48 Enahs

This morning, my Windows Update is installing a Games For Windows update...  

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Games For Windows Website Nov 15, 2010, 23:01 Enahs

If you were given $100 million and told to create the best digital PC gaming platform, what would you do?

Spend 20 million on development and the other 80 million on paying for huge discount to start with, so everybody buys a lot of games from my service.

- W. C. Fields

2. Re: Games For Windows Website Nov 15, 2010, 21:28 Enahs

Needs game categories.

And in the FAQ, they sure do talk about Steam a lot!

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/About/Games-for-Windows-Live-FAQ/

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2010, 13:31 Enahs

Ehh, cars are in fact only a very very small percentage of the fossil fuel usage. While it would be nice to switch that technology over, it should be the least of the concern right now. Moving main grid electricity over it by far more important.  

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 13, 2010, 09:28 Enahs

They tell people to not post of forums and use twitter.

What the fuck is that? Twitter is the biggest piece of shit in the world!

- W. C. Fields

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2010, 19:09 Enahs

PHJF wrote on Nov 11, 2010, 15:48:
Colleges seem like a joke because they let anyone with a student loan in. There are zero standards. Granted I didn't go to MIT or Yale, but I not once felt like I was receiving a "higher education".

Funny you mention Yale. I have taught undergraduate labs at Yale as well as the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. The students at Yale pay a whole hell of a lot more, and get the same education. And while Yale does have higher standards to get in, it does not really make that much of a difference, still completely retarded people at Yale that should not be.

And it is no different with the graduate students either. Yes, it is technically a lot harder to get in a graduate program at Yale. But most of those "hard" things they make you have to get in at Yale in reality mean absolutely nothing. Yes, there were really smart graduate students at Yale. But point of fact, the ratio of the really smart to stupid graduate students was much higher at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock then at Yale.....

- W. C. Fields

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2010, 09:46 Enahs

$12 per session?

I got paid $25 per day, just for coming down, and if I had to serve on an actual jury I got an additional $50 that day.

Your state is cheap as hell man.

- W. C. Fields

7. Re: 400 mph RC plane Nov 9, 2010, 12:34 Enahs

anyone else think its a fake video? unless that kid has lightning fast reflex on top of having 40/40 vision.

While I could not watch the entire video because it was messing up.

First, just because the title says 400mph, how do we know it is going 400 mph for real?

Although, I feel I should point out that fighter pilots travel faster then 400mph and have no problem when it comes to reaction/reflex time.

Also, the best fighter pilots, and the ones that only really survived much without dumb luck in WWII had amazing vision or better. Back then, whoever had the better vision and could see the enemy from further away had the biggest advantage. Chuck Yeager had better then 20/10 vision. There is no official scale below 20/10 because so few people get there. And FYI, 40/40 vision is the same as 20/20.

- W. C. Fields

21. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2010, 20:54 Enahs

In 40 years I have never served on jury duty.

Unless you are 58, you can only claim not being served for 22 years, as you are not eligible until 18.

- W. C. Fields

16. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2010, 15:20 Enahs

I had to serve this summer.

Most things were done in a few hour. I was on one trial though that involved a murder. After a couple days and having to see all kinds of disturbing crime scene photos and images of the dead person and hear the testimony of the family members of the person that was killed and how upset they were. After all that, the bastard plead guilty finally and I did not even get a chance to intact my power as a juror member!

Pissed me off.

- W. C. Fields

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2010, 12:59 Enahs

Granted it is annoying and complicates your life. But why is everybody so opposed to jury duty? It is kinda important, even if most of the time it is stupid stuff.

- W. C. Fields

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2010, 15:57 Enahs

The hole in underwear was not designed to allow you to pull your dick out, it is an overlay patterns of material that is allowed to expand and contract to keep your dick and balls comfortable and in place with various expansions and contractions. As well as it made it one-size fits all balls and not have to deal with waste size and ball size at the same time.

The hole in the boxers was juts carried over for stupid sake.

- W. C. Fields

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2010, 15:54 Enahs

Give her some benadryl for now Blue. Typically 1mg per pound of dog. And it can be given to them up to 3 times a day; but I would start with once. And go to the "dollar" store and buy the cheap stuff too!

There are as lots of over the counter anti-itch ointments that work quite well. This is all stuff you can do today and not wait. Besides preventing her from causing more damage to her self, she will be a lot happier by not being itchy!

- W. C. Fields

8. Re: 3M claims ownership over purple. Oct 27, 2010, 16:25 Enahs

I guess New Yorkers definition if clean is fairly laxed, as I was there last summer for a month, explored the city immensely, went to every borough and used virtually every train. None of them I would consider clean.

The cleanest were the ones that of course go to the Ground Zero site as a lot of passengers ride that one from out of town.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 26, 2010, 14:12 Enahs

I have unlimited on my SmartPhone, but I still use Wifi when I can because it is faster. It is not so much sustained transfer speeds are bad over 3G, it is just not get latency, and so things are slow to start. As such, even though I stream hours a day of music, I hardly ever use more then 250mb a month.

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 26, 2010, 13:34 Enahs

Seriously, this whole battle of who has the most apps and how fast they are growing is annoying and stupid. 100,000 apps and only 20-30 of them or worth a damn, same thing with iPhone and same thing with Windows Mobile.

My 12 year old Samsung flip phone had crappy apps too, who gives a shit!

- W. C. Fields

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 25, 2010, 00:39 Enahs

BBQ is like people. It comes in all shapes and sizes. Everybody has their own taste.

We can all agree on one thing though. Those people that do not eat meat are missing out on the best thing ever!

- W. C. Fields

3. Re: 2010 Tied with 1998 as Warmest Global Temperature on Record. Oct 20, 2010, 12:39 Enahs

mag wrote on Oct 20, 2010, 12:29:
! Carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas, otherwise Coke would be warm!

LOL! Man, best thing I have read in a long time. If you came up with that, you are a comic genius! Was that your original saying or did I miss that somewhere?

- W. C. Fields

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Oct 17, 2010, 00:53 Enahs

When you make a 100 million dollars a month you can put a lot of pressure on the legal system to get what you need done. Even in other countries.

- W. C. Fields

19. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2010, 12:18 Enahs

Only at shitty schools without high standards.  

- W. C. Fields

7856 Comments. 393 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo