Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 402 (Amateur)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Auctions Jan 4, 2006, 23:46 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Guess it beats actually geting a job to make money.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Maryland's Violent Gaming Bills
6. Re: No subject Jan 4, 2006, 23:30 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I for one do not mind these laws if they would extend the provisions to also include all R rated Movies, CD's with Parental Advisories, and all books with adult content.

Why should just one aspect of media be to blame for all of our 'nations woes'. If one aspect of media is to be held accountable then all other media that contains the same subject matter should also be held accountable.

News Comments > Ratbag Closed
2. Re: Uh....no Dec 15, 2005, 11:15 UttiniDaKilrJawa

And dont forget acquire any licenses Ratbag may have had in the process.

News Comments > Shattered Union Demo Plans
4. Re: Good Dec 7, 2005, 21:45 UttiniDaKilrJawa

tried it for the xbox...wasnt too crazy about it.

seemed like you couldn't get close enough to your units to really see anything neat graphics wise.

News Comments > Hill's Gaming Bill
38. Re: I guess... (#29) Nov 29, 2005, 22:53 UttiniDaKilrJawa

If half the energy they put into these dang video game regulations was used to rebuild the Hurricane Stricken South . All those cities would be rebuilt by now.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BF2: Special Forces
55. Re: No subject Nov 22, 2005, 23:36 UttiniDaKilrJawa

You people are total fucking whinners. Have a big cup of STFU,and stop complaining. I play BF2 everyday and I don't have any issues.

Your problems must be:

A. You are on a Slow fucking cheap Toshiba Shit house computer that is not at par for running system whore games like BF2.

B. You are on cable modem, and get lagged to death during peak hours of play since your provider is comcast.

C. You have no hand eye cordination, other than jerking yourself off.

D. You are a way too fucking liberal.

E. You still don't know how to fly the helicopters.

I am looking forward to this add-on, and I don't care if its realistic enough in terms of some fuck jumping around. I can still drop two hits to his head and drop him.

I can't wait to see you whiners in the servers. Look for me, I am going to knife ya from behind in game, prison style.

Count

and they say retards cant type.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
2. Re: Rainbow warriors Nov 12, 2005, 22:40 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Hmm but heres an interesting hypothetical.

If an interested party of a terrorist caliber decides to create havok and uses the Rainbow Tables as one of the tools to do it. It might be conceivable that this could bring the US Govt down on these hackers via the Patriot Act and in the process earning them the label 'terrorist' by association.

Just a random thought.

News Comments > Dungeon Siege Movie(s) News
14. Re: Hmm... Oct 27, 2005, 23:19 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I feel like trying to find all his movies in 2nd hand video stores. Be nice to have a full collection of the worst cinema ever created without giving him any cash for it.

Hmmm maybe he could release a box set called The Dummies Guide to 'How not to make Movies'.

News Comments > UFO Aftershock to Land in N.A.
32. Re: Booyah! Oct 27, 2005, 23:05 UttiniDaKilrJawa

The reason why nobody as of yet has beaten X-Com in quality is pretty simple. Instead of keeping all the great aspects that made XCom so unbelievable these companies just keep trying to re-invent X-Com.

If anyone wants to beat the old X-Com all they need is to follow the gameplay style ( no RTS or phased turn base stuff) implement new graphics/lighting/effects and input a destructible structure/terrain system and it will reign supreme.

News Comments > Saturday Q&As
9. Re: Movies Oct 15, 2005, 23:22 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Cant wait to get a hold of Movies too...got my DVD edition ordered already.

Thinkin first movie might be called Duckaggeddon.

News Comments > UFO: Aftershock Demo
38. Re: Sweet Oct 15, 2005, 13:31 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Also for any XCom downloaders out there from file planet if you get graphic corruption just run the XCom Patch icon in Xcom listing..that worked for me.

Slaughter: I figured the colors out, thanks anyway though:).
My problem wasn;t that I had got my guy incapped and couldnt understand his situation. My problem was that I had one guy incapped and 3 guys dead yet when I abandoned the mission it only counted the one incapped guy as having been killed. Goofy. Also that extraterresstial one looks interesting as well, I think I like Aftershocks visuals better but I just love that turn based groove. One other thing, does Aftershock have destructible buildings like Extraterrestrials is claiming to have?

overall I think I may definitely give this one a try now that I got around my lil hangups.

This comment was edited on Oct 15, 13:32.

27. Re: Sweet Oct 14, 2005, 22:41 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Just got from round 2 of Aftershockiness.

After setting up the pauses and the rotation keys I will admit the game is quite a bit less craptastic.

Most of my gripes of the game are mere nitpickiness now.

Not crazy about the way the Soldiers group together when you move them, even when you space them apart first.

Also, had a weird instance ....got 3 soldiers killed and one soldier got incapped but not killed. So I aborted the mission. In the end game stats it only showed that I had killed one soldier , the one that was abandoned. Thought that was kind of odd.

Might have to give this a shot after all.

Also, anyone know the name of that other UFO game being made by the X-Com fans?

25. Re: Sweet Oct 14, 2005, 22:10 UttiniDaKilrJawa

@UttiniDaKilrJawa: You hold down the middle mouse button to rotate the camera as you wish. You can decide exactly what events will make the game pause in the tactical options panel. You can choose which level to see with the arrows at the top of the interface (there are four lines over each other indication the "level"). Hope that helps
Hmmm I'll have to give that a shot Slaughter...hopefully this will make a less craptastic experience.

Also, Kudos to whoever posted that XCom was on File Planet..just dl'd and got my first squad wiped out:)

Oh happy days!!!

20. Re: Sweet Oct 14, 2005, 21:02 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I can sum this up in one word.

Crap.

This pause everytime someone finishes an action is just maddening. It's like your watching a movie that someone hits the pause at random intervals.

Full 3d graphics are pretty though. Too bad the camera control is how shall I say it ...crap. It is way too touchy plus I wasn't crazy about how I couldn't filter out higher elevations like X-Com ( becomes an issue when your in a building or under bridge). Didn't really notice much of the AI seeing as how I was constantly being paused. Also, with the camera view I disliked the option for rotating the map around. It is very frustrating to be able to see a tactical situation from only one angle.

Between the locked in camera view, chop chop pause combat, and lack of elevation visibility filters I found this game almost impossible to plan AND enjoy.

Graphics are nice, interface looks good and logical, just the play sucks.

News Comments > Battle.Net Redesign
19. Re: ... Oct 7, 2005, 23:08 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Let me take the time to express my deepest most inner feelings about this amazing new site.

WHOOPTEEE FREAKIN DOOO!!!!

Thanks for your support.

News Comments > California Game Bill Signed
40. Re: A bit deeper Oct 7, 2005, 23:05 UttiniDaKilrJawa

One other point.

If it is illegal to sell mature rated video games to a minor, then it should also be illegal for a parent to expose their child to these games?

Shouldn't it be considered as psychological child abuse or treated the same way as parents buying alcohol to minors would be?

If we want to hold one select group of the populace accountable with bad legislation shouldn't all members of the populace be subject to the same rules for the sake of fairness.

This comment was edited on Oct 7, 23:06.

News Comments > California Game Bill Signed
39. Re: A bit deeper Oct 7, 2005, 23:01 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I'm not sure I really follow what's big issue with this. You buy a rated "R" movie you (technically) should be carded if you don't look old enough. Then again, limiting my 12 year old niece's ability to buy Grand Theft Auto SA is considered blasphemous apparently.

The big issue is this:

Game retailers can now be fined 1000 dollars for each time that they sell a game to a minor, regardless of it being intentional or not. Yet all other purveyors of mature media ( movies, CD's,etc ) could sell their works to minors and never be subject to ANY legal action. If one type of mature media is to be regulated then they ALL need to be regulated.

Yet, people say 'games are more interactive, they take up 20-40 hrs of time and can corrupt the minds of the young with the longer play times than a regular movie!!'. Any DVD/video tape /CD can be replayed over and over again. Therefore ANY mature media can create 20-infinity hours of 'harmful' viewing/'corruption'.

Also, the point of this bill is not to safeguard the youth of California/America. It is not to censor out 'harmful material from impressionable minds. The point of this bill is to make an easy grandstand effort to appeal to the 'morally correct' voter so they will all come vote for the politicians.

News Comments > No DNF This December
28. Re: I heard Oct 5, 2005, 21:44 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Besides are new releases about DNF being done...REALLY necessary.

Think about it , when it does get released everyone will know.

Why?

BECAUSE HELL WILL HAVE FROZEN OVER!!!!

I rest my case.

News Comments > etc.
3. Dead Viet Guy Sep 24, 2005, 22:38 UttiniDaKilrJawa

This is just starting to get weird.

Why is it that almost once a month we hear of some guy from the Oriental/Asian countries dying after playing video games for an extended period of time.

Yet , in just about every other part of the world you NEVER hear about this kind of thing happening? Still, in all the other countries we have people playing just as hard as the poor unfortunate dead Asian/Oriental(s).

Kinda makes ya wonder.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Donít Modify the Xbox, Because You Sep 19, 2005, 21:33 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I don't think the guy got in all the trouble he did because he modded the XBoxes.

He got in all the trouble he did because he loaded the modded Xboxes with pirated Xbox games.

402 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo