Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 400 (Amateur)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Server Closures
21. Re: Star Wars Galaxies Server Closures Sep 15, 2009, 19:57 UttiniDaKilrJawa

So Long Corbantis.

Was fun....for a bit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 14, 2009, 11:45 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Splitting your own userbase in half with confusing SKUs based on tech specs isn't smart business.

Could someone for the love of all thats holy email this to Sony pronto

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 10, 2009, 15:43 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Hey Blue, ever consider makin a new section called 'Over the Pond' or something like that for European gaming news? Always throws me for a loop when I see stuff like 'Ghostbusters 360 slips to November' when its been out in the states for awhile now.  

News Comments > Trades Я Us
15. Re: Trades &#1071; Us Sep 10, 2009, 15:41 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Not sure how much competition this will offer Gamestop. I know in WI, your hard pressed to find a Toys R Us that's still in business. Then again this could possibly allow them to turn a corner and become more of a force in toys/digital entertainment.

Guess we just gotta wait and see.

News Comments > Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Live
31. Re: Reuse an old account? Sep 9, 2009, 21:09 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Hi!

On https://trial.turbine.com/ddo.php, it wouldn't let me use my old account. How can I reuse it for DDO Unlimited?

Their sites and forums are being hammered so I can't ask in there yet.

Thank you in advance.

Apparently if you have a Turbine acct that wasn't used in DDO paid you need to call or email the Account Reps from Turbine for some sort of codekey to use on the MyAccount page at Turbine. I sent a email...then said screw it 3 hrs later and just whipped up a DDO specific acct.

News Comments > PC Star Trek D-A-C in November
1. Re: PC Star Trek D-A-C in November Sep 9, 2009, 20:58 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Y ?  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Sep 8, 2009, 01:58 UttiniDaKilrJawa

actually he's THE Donut  

News Comments > MechWarrior Legal Conflict
3. Re: MechWarrior Legal Conflict Sep 4, 2009, 09:39 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I thought they fixed this back in the 90's ...sheesh.  

News Comments > Safety Dance
1. Thumbprint. Sep 2, 2009, 11:11 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Pretty damn stupid of the manager of the bank to allow something like this to occur. On the other hand if they wanted a thumbprint...why not just give it to them. May not be very useful for identifying...but hey its he what he's got.  

News Comments > Peregrine Glove Videos
2. Re: Peregrine Glove Videos Sep 2, 2009, 11:08 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Make it wireless with some motion control function and you got a gadget that would make couch based RTS/MMO play pretty dang awesome. Hell even make FPS's pretty amazing. Mouse based accuracy with no joysticks  

News Comments > EVE Online: Dominion Announced
4. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Sep 1, 2009, 00:33 UttiniDaKilrJawa

From what I've read WoD is in pre-production. Might take awhile to whittle that game down to a do-able MMO. Also, from what I've seen of CCP they don't like to make much noise on a project until they got something solid to show for it.  

News Comments > EVE Online: Dominion Announced
2. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Aug 31, 2009, 21:04 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I have a feeling we won't see the Ambulation stuff until just before or at the release of Dust 514.  

News Comments > Diablo III Monk Movie Mania
12. Re: Diablo III Monk Movie Mania Aug 23, 2009, 12:22 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I doubt that. If LAN was part of the codebase but somehow locked, sure, someone would find a way to unlock that. But I doubt anyone's gonna be able to write in full LAN support and ninja-patch it in when there's nothing already in the binaries to work with. More likely we will see private bnet-servers.

Actually, it is in the code. Think about it. How does your computer connect to your broadband internet in like 90 percent of the users. It connects up through your network card to your router to the internet. It's LAN thats just being told to go somewhere else instead of the person sitting next to you.

News Comments > Diablo III Monk Movie Mania
9. Re: Diablo III Monk Movie Mania Aug 23, 2009, 00:38 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I don't really need a whole lot of innovation for this title. Just give me quality Diablo 2 gameplay with modern graphics. I'm good. Still wondering how long the anti-piracy feature of no-LAN will work. I give it about 3 weeks before the pirates mod that feature in hehehe.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Video Walkthrough
16. Re: The Old Republic Video Walkthrough Aug 23, 2009, 00:35 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Really disliked the lightsaber combat in this game. The saber just seems so...weak. 2-3 hits to kill a critter with a lightsaber?!?!?

There's only 2 defenses against a lightsaber. 1. Don't be where it is. (dodging/evasive maneuvers) 2. Blocking with your own lightsaber (never bought into that special metal that light saber cant cut crap).

Just wish game devs could get that right.

Other than that...looks ok I guess.

News Comments > Livingstone: Used Games "No Benefit"
4. Re: Livingstone: Used Games Aug 20, 2009, 11:42 UttiniDaKilrJawa

If the publishers/developers got their way one day. Suddenly, all second hand game selling in stores is made illegal ( and people actually follow that law :)). Devs and pubs would then be complaining as how they're sales had dropped severely ( my ballpark guess would be 30% easy). Many people trade in their old games so they can buy new ones. Not all,I realize, but enough that if they no longer could they would no longer buy their games new. Not everyone can drop 60 bucks every couple weeks on the newest greatest game.

Someone seriously needs to do some sort of research to see how many people do trade old games in for new. I think the answer might be surprising.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: The 20 Greatest Shows Canceled By Fo Aug 14, 2009, 19:28 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Surprised they didn't even mention Space: Above and Beyond. Damn good show...one of the most shuffled around shows on Fox.  

News Comments > Two New WoW Races?
18. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 10, 2009, 23:59 UttiniDaKilrJawa

True or not, not sure if it will be enough to keep me playing WoW.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Microsoft patents... Jul 22, 2009, 20:31 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Man are the Chinese gold farmers gonna be pissed.  

News Comments > Safety Dance
1. Car-surfing Jul 22, 2009, 12:32 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Here I always thought that TeenWolf was responsible for the creation of car surfing....oh well....curse you EVIL EVIL EVIL GTA!!!!  

400 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo