Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 400 (Amateur)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. Re: Evening Consolidation May 28, 2010, 01:23 UttiniDaKilrJawa

2010. Year of the PS3. Third Year Running.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Considering EA-Style DLC Scheme
29. Re: Ubisoft Considering EA-Style DLC Scheme May 19, 2010, 13:50 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Wonder how far away we are from the endings being in new purchase only and 10 bucks extra for used.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. No transfer Wii's May 13, 2010, 10:32 UttiniDaKilrJawa

This is pretty much the reason why I quit buying virtual console games on the Wii. Didn't feel like having to buy stuff again when the system does die.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation May 10, 2010, 20:53 UttiniDaKilrJawa

is anyone else tired of having to register every damn EA game for online. I know I am.  

News Comments > Pirating vs Paying a Penny
4. Re: Pirating vs Paying a Penny May 10, 2010, 11:53 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Money is not quite purely digital. Its a hybrid. On the 'gold backed' standard of old,money is a digital commodity. The only thing that backs it now is our (the US in my case) word that its worth something.

On the real world front money still exists in a very physical form. In either arena there are quite a few agencies dedicated to keeping it non copied (FBI, Secret Service, Interpol etc). Those that choose to ignore these organizations usually tend to find themselves in publicly funded housing for many many years with unique and colorful roommates such as Bubba.

So, its not so much the acceptance that we can't copy it as much as the fear of what happens to us when we do that keeps people in line with regards to money.

Either way it still sucks that losers can't contribute a freakin penny for a set of games. Just sad.

News Comments > Free MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries Released
43. Re: Free MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries Released May 1, 2010, 10:11 UttiniDaKilrJawa

was hoping to get this today...guess I gotta wait til they unbork the delivery system.  

News Comments > Free MW4 Release Cleared
15. Re: Free MW4 Release Cleared Apr 22, 2010, 00:40 UttiniDaKilrJawa

hmmmmm...wonder whats easier to work with the mektek packs. wait for their free release version or just work with the MW4 I just installed last week.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Holding of Breath Apr 13, 2010, 13:20 UttiniDaKilrJawa

That was kind of a fun lil mini game. Thought the blackening of vision was a neat mechanic. Made ya work and work fast hehe.  

6. Re: Virtusphere Feb 22, 2010, 12:40 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Now just get that giant gerbil ball to work with any of the home consoles and the 'fat gamer kid' sterotype may be a thing of the past

On a side note...I so want one of those hehe.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Feb 21, 2010, 00:16 UttiniDaKilrJawa

and here I was thinking the number one way to kill the fun of gaming was going to be Bobby Kotick....oh well  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 18, 2010, 01:09 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Hell I'd be happy with some full Hendrix albums on RB2. but if I could get a full game...that would be awesome.  

News Comments > Op Ed
20. Re: Op Ed Feb 4, 2010, 00:02 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Did you mean the first game? ME2 has no Mako sections.

Yeah, I meant ME. Somehow I missed that when I was proof reading.Twice. Durrrr on my end

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Feb 3, 2010, 11:51 UttiniDaKilrJawa

In ME, I loved the Mako drive arounds. Thought it was a good time, could have used a lil more action and a little less bouncing though. I do concur with the orbital scanning sucking though. Real snoozefest.

One of the things I hate is the new reliance on an ammo based system. Call them bullets. Call them 'thermal clips'. It still doesn't matter because it seems like a throwback to an earlier game design. Seems silly just 2 years ago all I had to do was worry about overheating. Now my weapons are once again running out of ammo. Guess that attack by Sovereign really did set them back in technology.

The other thing that drives me nuts in this game is the way it feels compartmentalized (sp?). When on the Normandy II everything feels right. You have full access to the ship and it feels like a location. Then when you go to the Citadel everything seems to be connected by 'transit points' where you have to select the destination and one load screen later. TA DA!! There you are. It was great in the first game when you could walk around and never use a 'transit point' unless you wanted to. Can't remember all the extra things I found because I had to walk. Missions seem like a small 'section' prety much as they always have been. Yet they somehow managed to make them feel even more seperated from the game. Before when you cleared a mission you would see the resolution, maybe a cutscene, and some stats on what you got would pop up on the side of the screen. Now, just when your getting into the story and the mission ends you get this huge obnoxious 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED' screen that tells you everything you've accomplished. Thanks guys I appreciate the extra effort to tell me everything I've spent the last hour and a half doing. Good job I find it a real immersion breaker. Trying to slog through the game, yet every time I hit one of these screens I just want to go find something else to do.

Throw in the almost total elimination of stats and it feels like something other than ME should.

I do like the new hacking/unlock mini-games. Kind of fun and definitely better than the previous Simon inspired stuff.

The game's not terrible just not as good as I was hopin for. Mostly due to 'improvements'.

This comment was edited on Feb 4, 2010, 00:00.

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Paid DLC To Be Standalone
11. Re: Mass Effect 2 Paid DLC To Be Standalone Jan 24, 2010, 21:31 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Really ..all these stories are really making me want to wait for the GOTY edition.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: New arsenal of shooter videogames target older players… Jan 22, 2010, 10:48 UttiniDaKilrJawa

To be honest the majority of the FPS's that have been out there usually were targeted for 'older gamers' hence the M rating on the box. Its just that most 'adults' and parents were too stupid to realize this. They assume just because its a 'game' it MUST be for kids.

This comment was edited on Jan 22, 2010, 10:49.

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 DLC Details
5. Re: Mass Effect 2 DLC Details Jan 19, 2010, 13:43 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I noticed the whole gear as DLC content when I picked up Too Human. You got a preorder DLC code. After using it I found myself not even paying attention to any gear drops for like 10 or 15 levels. Kind of detracts a bit from the game especially when a game like Too Human or DA can be so focused on the loot that drops. I wouldn't mind a little edge from this kind of content, but they definitely need to turn down the potentness of the items a bit.  

News Comments > MS Seeks Fat Avatar Patent
4. Re: MS Seeks Fat Avatar Patent Dec 18, 2009, 17:44 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Wouldn't the way the scale interacts and creates your fat avatar in Wii Fit be seen as 'prior art' ?  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Voice Acting Trailer
3. Re: Guild Wars 2 Voice Acting Trailer Dec 17, 2009, 00:09 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Gotta wonder about this after a bit. Does having celebrities in a game really help sales or does it just divert funds from other areas of development?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 15, 2009, 13:39 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Must be Opposites Day. Microsoft stealing from the Chinese. Usually its the other way around  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2009, 17:56 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Chink Found In Armor Of Perfect Cloak.

Man...I sure hope they're not talking about the researchers...that would just be so wrong

400 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo