Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 401 (Amateur)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 24, 2014, 01:23 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Been enjoying some Destiny here as well when I get the chance.
I know it may not be "perfect", but I find it damn enjoyable.

That Destiny, Reviews, and Ageing vid was pretty damn awesome I must say.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
6. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Sep 29, 2013, 17:09 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Unless Americans can learn to sidestep the trap of liberal/conservative-democrat/republican and start looking at the facts of the matter on political topics, we're screwed.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 24, 2013, 00:41 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Wonder if there is any correlation between violence and violence in video games studies, because every time I hear about one of these damn wastes of time I wanna go shoot something.  

News Comments > SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Announced
6. Re: SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Announced Sep 19, 2013, 22:44 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Make it offline and maybe I'll play it.
Then again maybe I'll just play with SimCity 4

News Comments > SOE: Twitter Abusers Can Be Banned from Games
16. Re: SOE: Twitter Abusers Can Be Banned from Games Sep 19, 2013, 15:45 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I say more power to them. If someone is griefing another player , relating to an SOE product I think they should ban the offending player.

Freedom of speech? Well last time I checked the Constitution referred to the governmnent limiting the speech of its citizens. It doesn't say squat about private companies. Yet, even the government can limit an individuals speech in cases where it is a detriment to others' well being ('Fire!' in the theatre?). So, why shouldn't a private company have the ability to limit the speech of a customer whose behavior is being a detriment to another player and potentially to the company's public image (not to mention profit margin)? As long as they can back up a ban with conclusive proof of harrassment relating to SOE products I don't think they will have a problem.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Card Hunter
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Card Hunter Sep 12, 2013, 23:13 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I like the game. Just kinda bummed its a browser game. I thought it was going to be an offline or online game.  

News Comments > WoW Revenue Drops 54% - Analyst
25. Re: WoW Revenue Drops 54% - Analyst Sep 12, 2013, 16:12 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Quinn wrote on Sep 12, 2013, 12:43:
But it could've lasted for a whole while longer if they didn't go in the direction of fat-fuck pandas and beer elementals...

Actually, that wasn't so bad. Had they released it before Kung-Fu Panda I'm sure the majority of "fat-fuck panda" critics wouldn't have bitched about it as much.

The real problem comes when you re-design the core of your game 2-3 times its inevitable people will not want to play it. The new incarnation of WoW looks nothing like the original. Its the "Mass Effect" school of game design. If somethings broke, don't fix it, just get rid of it.

News Comments > New BioWare Boss Named
11. Re: New BioWare Boss Named Sep 10, 2013, 19:05 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I keep reading that headline and thinking...
OOOOH..
a new raid boss.

News Comments > Space Engineers Announced
6. Re: Space Engineers Announced Sep 9, 2013, 16:08 UttiniDaKilrJawa

1st person view with Oculus Rift support would make this pretty damn amusing me thinks.  

News Comments > Blizzard: Killing Diablo III Auction House Would be "Complicated" (By Activision?)
34. Re: Blizzard: Killing Diablo III Auction House Would be Sep 6, 2013, 16:25 UttiniDaKilrJawa

B U L L S H I T !!!!!!!  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Sep 5, 2013, 21:26 UttiniDaKilrJawa

It's really just a matter of game creators growing a pair and creating the stories they want to create regardless of the media hysteria that may or may not ensue.

Just like all of the other mediums have done in the past.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
8. Re: Moron Killers Aug 28, 2013, 16:14 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Because 'bad parenting' just doesn't sell newspapers.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 13, 2013, 11:59 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Creston wrote on Aug 13, 2013, 11:18:
LittleMe wrote on Aug 13, 2013, 10:40:
Even more people think that voting for politicians promising to end it, will change things.

The only way to change it is to vote every single worthless fucking incumbent out of office. Then if the next horde does the same thing, vote them the fuck out. Eventually (it may take about 30 years, politicians aren't the brightest) they'll start figuring it out.

Actually, lets take this voting out of office one step further. Term limits. If 8 years (2 terms) is good enough for the President of the United States it should be good enough for Congress/House of Representatives. Term limits prevents 2 things from occuring: entrenchment of politicians and stagnation of ideas from old thinking. These positions were designed to be civil service , not careers. It's time we started treating them like this.

News Comments > Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny Remake Woes
6. Re: Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny Remake Woes Jul 31, 2013, 15:50 UttiniDaKilrJawa

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 31, 2013, 14:40:
Maybe.. but then there are games that are unfinished.. and this is one of em. More broken than... well, I could now claim I never saw something as bad as this.. but it'd be a lie I played a lot of crap in my time....

Speaking of .... Shadowrun Returns
Is there somewhere where one can read up on lore without buying books?

Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.shadowruntabletop.com/game-resources/shadowrun-timeline/

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 18, 2013, 08:37 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Yaaaay Harmonix. So, now that ya got the cash.

MAKE ROCK BAND 4 NOW DAMMIT!!!

Patents really need some serious reorganization, I always thought patents shouldn't be granted to anyone unless they are actively using the patents , either through licensing or production. Seems rediculous that companies can just buy 'ideas' and then sue people for coming up with their own versions of these 'ideas' independently.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 18, 2013, 08:31 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Seems pretty obvious, less total frame size equals less bandwidth used (and less money needed to pay for bandwidth) for the same amount of movies as before. As, long as people don't mind percentages of their movie shaved off.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Virtual Lolita Jul 13, 2013, 15:57 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Hmmm...now someone needs to create a pedo chatbot and see how long it takes these two crazy cyber-kids to hook up  

News Comments > Op Ed
16. Re: Op Ed Jul 1, 2013, 12:46 UttiniDaKilrJawa

EQ was designed more as a online world, where WoW was more of a Diablo inspired loot pinata.

I remember in the beginning of EQ when you wandered around the cities and you would see NPCs standing aroung. 'H.. A.. <AAAAHH I'M BEING KILLED>. Remap (A)ttack to a different button. HAIL!', which would then lead to some character driven 'conversation' of the very archaic Infocom/Zorkish variety. There were no ! or ? to tell you where to go and everywhere you went for the first time was exciting because you never knew which one of these lowly shopkeepers or guards could send you on your next great adventure.

Even the bits that were a grind were quite fun actually. You'd drop into a Karnor's Castle for the first time. Find a group, find a 'zone' and whack away. Those hours spent were used socializing with your group or zone. Usually, within a few days the regulars would be greeting each other and having conversations or forming groups. In WoW you'd be lucky to find the time to have a conversation as you speed run through whatever instance you dropped into. Overall, WoW I think just progressed to fast to really allow an organic social experience to occur.

One of these days I hope a developer will decide to create a new MMORPG not as a game with all the handholding, but more like a world ready to be explored. Until then guess its single player RPGs, BL2, and XCom for me.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 14, 2013, 17:17 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Even though a lower receiver is technically considered a gun, I think we are a ways off from having to worry about fully pritned 3d guns.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 14, 2013, 17:13 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Sure does seem funny for a 'patriot' to end up in Hong Kong, which just happens to be a protectorate of China I believe.

Just sayin.

401 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo