Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for denzil bennett

Real Name denzil bennett   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UttiniDaKilrJawa
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Just some guy.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2002, 17:54
Total Comments 411 (Amateur)
User ID 15391

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 22, 2015, 19:31 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Cutter wrote on May 22, 2015, 18:22:
Saboth wrote on May 22, 2015, 17:50:
LOL @ ATT claiming their being classified as a utility infringes on their free speech, WHILE they are actively trying to control speech and data of their users and customers. I mean..that takes some big balls right there.

I also think it's interesting the guy that ran a website for prostitution is getting hard prison time, meanwhile, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, Barclays and Royal Bank of Scotland pleaded guilty to conspiracy to manipulate foreign exchange rates, and not a single person is getting any jail time at all.

Yeah, it's cute right. When being a utility works for them it's peachy. They so need to be broken up again.

And yeah, heaven forbid you provide a platform for sex workers to ply their trade. No, it's prison for you me laddo! But lie, cheat, and steal on a massive scale and you get a stern talking to.

Wonder if there would be any way to for that guy to make an appeal using an angle of disproportionate / unfair punishment with the JPMorgan & cohorts as an example / justifying reason.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 19, 2015, 14:11 UttiniDaKilrJawa

So, let me see if I got this right.

North Carolina is suing the federal government for interfering with the state's right to interfere with the local municipalities' rights ?

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. May 10, 2015, 11:23 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I find Blizzards Hearthstone to be pretty good and a bit surprising, given the way they've "handled" balance in WoW.

That was one of the things that bugged me the most about Magic:TCG when I played. One month all your cards are ok...next month half of them are banned / restricted. I've always preferred the create new powers / cards to counter over powered chars/decks instead of the NerfBat approach.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Reveal Next Week
13. Re: ArcheAge Head Start Issues May 7, 2015, 21:17 UttiniDaKilrJawa

M   E   H   .  

News Comments > Hatred in June
20. Re: Hatred in June Apr 29, 2015, 16:43 UttiniDaKilrJawa

fatguy wrote on Apr 29, 2015, 14:18:
Murdering NPCs is wrong! Stop video game violence!

<waving sign> VIRTUAL LIVES MATTER!!!! <waving sign>

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Announced
5. Re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Announced Mar 31, 2015, 22:32 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Assassin's Creed: Zombie Horse Flogger  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 20, 2015, 12:34 UttiniDaKilrJawa

The Nope is strong with this one.
And.....nope.

News Comments > BAFTA Winners
1. Re: BAFTA Winners Mar 13, 2015, 09:52 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Is it just me, or does this list seem a bit underwhelming?  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2015, 10:22 UttiniDaKilrJawa

nin wrote on Mar 5, 2015, 09:54:
Excited about rock band. But I do hope the guitar switch is closer to what guitar heros was...I hated the mushiness of the RB1 guitar.

I didn't mind the mush so much. I hated that the controllers had the durability of a wet kleenex. If they even worked out of the box at all.

News Comments > Hatred Announced
22. Re: Hatred Announced Oct 17, 2014, 01:05 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Looks like a modern version of the original Postal. Some of the close-ups were a bit brutal to watch, but nothing any worse than most of your average slasher films. I will probably take a stab at this when it comes out.

Wonder if I'll get to set a marching band on fire again?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 24, 2014, 01:23 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Been enjoying some Destiny here as well when I get the chance.
I know it may not be "perfect", but I find it damn enjoyable.

That Destiny, Reviews, and Ageing vid was pretty damn awesome I must say.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
6. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Sep 29, 2013, 17:09 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Unless Americans can learn to sidestep the trap of liberal/conservative-democrat/republican and start looking at the facts of the matter on political topics, we're screwed.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 24, 2013, 00:41 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Wonder if there is any correlation between violence and violence in video games studies, because every time I hear about one of these damn wastes of time I wanna go shoot something.  

News Comments > SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Announced
6. Re: SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Announced Sep 19, 2013, 22:44 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Make it offline and maybe I'll play it.
Then again maybe I'll just play with SimCity 4

News Comments > SOE: Twitter Abusers Can Be Banned from Games
16. Re: SOE: Twitter Abusers Can Be Banned from Games Sep 19, 2013, 15:45 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I say more power to them. If someone is griefing another player , relating to an SOE product I think they should ban the offending player.

Freedom of speech? Well last time I checked the Constitution referred to the governmnent limiting the speech of its citizens. It doesn't say squat about private companies. Yet, even the government can limit an individuals speech in cases where it is a detriment to others' well being ('Fire!' in the theatre?). So, why shouldn't a private company have the ability to limit the speech of a customer whose behavior is being a detriment to another player and potentially to the company's public image (not to mention profit margin)? As long as they can back up a ban with conclusive proof of harrassment relating to SOE products I don't think they will have a problem.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Card Hunter
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Card Hunter Sep 12, 2013, 23:13 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I like the game. Just kinda bummed its a browser game. I thought it was going to be an offline or online game.  

News Comments > WoW Revenue Drops 54% - Analyst
25. Re: WoW Revenue Drops 54% - Analyst Sep 12, 2013, 16:12 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Quinn wrote on Sep 12, 2013, 12:43:
But it could've lasted for a whole while longer if they didn't go in the direction of fat-fuck pandas and beer elementals...

Actually, that wasn't so bad. Had they released it before Kung-Fu Panda I'm sure the majority of "fat-fuck panda" critics wouldn't have bitched about it as much.

The real problem comes when you re-design the core of your game 2-3 times its inevitable people will not want to play it. The new incarnation of WoW looks nothing like the original. Its the "Mass Effect" school of game design. If somethings broke, don't fix it, just get rid of it.

News Comments > New BioWare Boss Named
11. Re: New BioWare Boss Named Sep 10, 2013, 19:05 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I keep reading that headline and thinking...
OOOOH..
a new raid boss.

News Comments > Space Engineers Announced
6. Re: Space Engineers Announced Sep 9, 2013, 16:08 UttiniDaKilrJawa

1st person view with Oculus Rift support would make this pretty damn amusing me thinks.  

News Comments > Blizzard: Killing Diablo III Auction House Would be "Complicated" (By Activision?)
34. Re: Blizzard: Killing Diablo III Auction House Would be Sep 6, 2013, 16:25 UttiniDaKilrJawa

B U L L S H I T !!!!!!!  

411 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo