Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steven Hartland

Real Name Steven Hartland   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Killing
Email killing@multiplay.co.uk
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.multiplay.co.uk
Signed On Nov 8, 2002, 23:26
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 15142

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft: Play Assassin's Creed 3 PC With A Controller
82. Re: Ubisoft: Play Assassin's Creed 3 PC With A Controller Mar 28, 2012, 19:31 Killing

No time for keyboard / mouse are they having a laugh? Someone needs to figure out that if you need a controller is NOT a PC game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubi DRM Thwarts Review
41. Re: Ubi DRM Thwarts Review Jan 16, 2012, 21:10 Killing

I remember having to download the crack for F.E.A.R to be able to run it even though I owned the game just because their DRM didn't like my CDROM and resulted in 3fps graphics.

why put users who support your products through this type of pain when it doesn't stop pirates one little bit its really sad they clear don't understand they are just wasting their money

News Comments > Homefront Campaign is Five Hours?
46. Re: Homefront Campaign is Five Hours? Mar 8, 2011, 19:19 Killing

Really shouldn't comment but I feel I must. Don't write it off until you have played it guys, the story is great and while it is on the short side it is still a great game. One of the most engaging stories and varied gameplay I've experienced in quite some time.

Add to that the multiplayer and its well worth picking up IMO.

News Comments > MS on Improving GFWL
34. Re: MS on Improving GFWL Mar 8, 2011, 19:14 Killing

The worst part of Bulletstorm was GFWL, took me literally hours to get into the game due to a catalogue of errors, bad design and total system failures that MS call GFWL. It really is the worst platform ever for everything it tries to achieve.

Hell we still cant play Multiplayer Bulletstorm in the office because GFWL fails so hard

News Comments > Crysis Wars Downloads
7. Re: Fileplay Download Mirror Oct 6, 2008, 12:20 Killing

Also available on fileplay:-
http://www.fileplay.net/feature/crysis-wars-free-trial

Regards
Steve

News Comments > New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
8. SLI = Requires reboot Jul 26, 2007, 19:54 Killing

These drivers a big step back as they now require a reboot to change from multi monitor to SLI mode. Come on Nvidia sort it out!!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: SMP support Jul 29, 2003, 11:31 Killing

The only real benifit u gain from SMP atm is that the OS and other running apps can continue without hindering the performance of the game running in the foreground. As mentioned the only game with explicit SMP support it Q3 based engine games for that u need "r_smp 1" iirc it only worked on Nvidia cards properly due to driver issues.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 11:32.

News Comments > Raven Shield MP Demo Thursday
6. Re: Wow cool Nov 8, 2002, 18:27 Killing

Unless you are attending i14 and playing in the RavenShield competition if so you get it now
http://www.multiplay.co.uk

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo