Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wes

Real Name Wes   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Raid
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 8, 2002, 06:33
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 15134

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > BF2 Server Fix Testing
33. No subject Jul 8, 2005, 18:05 Raid

I was wondering can you unlock weapons in the demo?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Neocron 2 Open Beta
17. A cool MMORPG idea Sep 8, 2004, 14:18 Raid

I think a Mech assualt MMORPG would do great

News Comments > TRIBES FP Beta
26. Re: SP2 vs. the plug-ins Sep 3, 2004, 22:45 Raid

Does this beta still have the bug where it causes a total system lock?

News Comments > Lineage II Open Beta
15. Re: No end game? On the contrary... Mar 25, 2004, 02:22 Raid

There is so much sh*t wrong with what you said i don't even feel like going through it all.. it seems to me you played the game for about an hour. well I'll do a few... ok

1. no pet has a 6 hour recharge.. wait actually no pet has a recharge and no pet costs alot of money.. actually they are all free besides a mage's summon which i think costs like what 2 monster's drop in cash.

2.I've gotten to level 25 without ever dying once.. and i was a newbie.. you must just suck or something.

3.Equipment has modifiers a.k.a Enchant scrolls so while your buddy next to ya may have the same sword as you and its doing 100 dmg if yours is enchanted you can be doing 140dmg, also apply's to armor.

4.mages only use wind and icebolt until level 20 then they get new skills also you have about 6 different attack spells until your 20, after that you have about 14.

5. I've hit level 20 in 3 days and that was only playing a few hours each night. anyone below level 20 is basically a newbie in this game. you get so many skills when you hit 20+ that you can't afford them all without alot of hunting so you end up being pretty unique.

last one.. the grind isn't bad unless you plan on killing a lvl 4 mob from when your level 4 untill your level 60 try exploring the map it has alot of nice things located out of the newbie training area's.

Btw i hate l2... not because any of the reason's stated in these comments just because im burned out on mmorpg's they're boring to me now.. all of them.

News Comments > New America's Army
14. No subject Aug 5, 2003, 22:47 Raid

Err didn't you guy's read that this patch wasn't supposed to be released yet?

News Comments > New Half-Life 2 Movie
45. Best Quote Ever Aug 3, 2003, 15:37 Raid

this one made me laugh.. the most.

"I am laughing so hard because the older I get the studiper the new generation becomes"

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Trailer
10. Re: No subject May 14, 2003, 19:44 Raid

Yeah i get the same problem.. like 20 sec into the vid it screches and the picture freezes

News Comments > WW2 Online Update
10. Re: So... Mar 20, 2003, 12:06 Raid

Well Ive been signed up with ww2ol since it launched... i guess i always wanted it to get better and each patch it's gotten alil better but the past 3 months i didn't play... last night i was heading to bed and thought i would check the site and 1.8 was released.... my god i couldn't goto sleep.. 1.7 to 1.8 changed big time its actually fun now and infantry look sweet rather than the lil cardboard men that walk with a stick up their ass

News Comments > Unofficial GTA III MP Patch
6. Re: MP GTA3 Feb 18, 2003, 15:44 Raid

its true i just tried it out alil buggy at the moment and all ya can do is drive in car's but they say next version will include walking also heh

News Comments > WWII Online Patch
23. Re: This game blows! Nov 8, 2002, 01:35 Raid

I don't even play this game but, this guy is a moron. I have 4 friends in my town that play ww2ol(i don't) and 2 of them have played from the very beginning. They have never had their rank "Reset" as you say also IIRC its $12.99 a month not $15.00.

There is also many other things wrong in your post but, I don't feel like making you feel small to the other people here after they hear 9 out of 10 things you said are complete lies.... Maybe i should post more often just to tell the truth when trolls lie about something

Raid

This comment was edited on Nov 8, 01:36.

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo