Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ecthelion

Real Name Ecthelion   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ecthelion
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 2, 2002, 13:54
Total Comments 1353 (Pro)
User ID 15046

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 24, 2014, 15:38 Ecthelion

CrimsonPaw wrote on Oct 23, 2014, 20:05:
Please Rockstar, please bring San Andreas to the Vita.
I'd love that, but I can't see it happening. Sometimes I think I'm the only person who still plays the Vita. Sony has apparently decided that its relatively low sales are not worth producing major titles for, and third parties are in the same boat.

At least we still have PS4 Remote Play and indie games though. Rogue Legacy is a perfect fit on the Vita, and Frozen Synapse looks good. I'm still annoyed about FTL, but maybe it truly wouldn't work well on the Vita's screen size (like the developer claimed). It's pretty annoying for me, it's actually my most played gaming device... not a day goes by that I don't play something on it for a few minutes at least. I have a decent backlog between PSP games (I never had a PSP), the handful of AAA Vita games, and all the indie Vita games, but its future isn't exactly promising. The PS TV is a weird side track for Sony; I doubt it's going to do much for the Vita's success.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 15, 2014, 15:25 Ecthelion

ForgedReality wrote on Sep 15, 2014, 13:25:
Mouse+KB wins every time. Those clunky, archaic controllers are the antithesis of intuitive.
I thought the same way until I finally broke down and got a Wii (mostly to play Gamecube games with a traditional controller), then moved on to the PS3, PS4, and Vita. Now those gamepads are second nature to me, it really doesn't take long to adapt to them. I'm also not sure calling them archaic is fair... the mouse has been around since before the 70's.

ForgedReality wrote on Sep 15, 2014, 13:25:
And it's easy to keep my system up-to-date; I don't have to buy a new console every couple years, plus I can keep playing the same games decades later, on the same machine that I play new, modern games.
Can you really keep a gaming PC up-to-date without upgrades for 7 years? That's how long the last generation gap was for consoles. "Every couple years" is an exaggeration.

I will definitely agree on the mods point, but some people don't find that a big detriment. I don't find myself playing many games these days that benefit from mods (apart from texture packs, which I usually don't care about), but it's a valid point.

I'm certainly glad I went multi-platform. I have access to a lot of games that I didn't before, like Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, the entire MGS series, etc and I'm happier having played those gems. Add on the PC games I've always had access to, and you have a great, more comprehensive library available. That's not to say most gamers have time for multiple systems (and most of us probably don't need to add to our backlogs)... I tend to find myself spending more time with a given platform each month, and it changes around. If only there were more time to play all those games!

Console and PC gamers need to come together, not dick around name-calling and one-upping each other. The true enemy is the enemy of us all, phone/tablet gaming!

26. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 22, 2013, 15:00 Ecthelion

mag wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 14:31:
Ecthelion wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 14:10:
Pigeon wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 14:01:
I've heard of laptops and even PC components getting bricked from BIOS or firmware updates, but often there's a way to reverse those that doesn't involve sending it in. I'd be plenty mad if I got a new system and it bricked the day I bought it.
You can absolutely brick your motherboard with the wrong BIOS update, which is user error of course. I've done it, using Revision 1.0a when it was 1.0b (or something like that, the model number was right but the revision was wrong). There may be a way to recover from that kind of problem now, but that's probably the closest you'll come to bricking a PC. Still, that's something you can fix yourself for the most part (although it's a PITA on a laptop).

These days lots of motherboards have dual BIOSes, so if you do something stupid you can hit a button and boot from the non-hosed one, or copy over a backup, or whatever.
I haven't built a new machine in several years, and this was probably 5-6 years ago. So I'm not surprised that there have been improvements since then. At the time, it was a pretty good way to ruin your system. Of course, as I said, that's user error, not a design flaw or buggy update. Also, replacing the motherboard is easier than sending a console back for service.

I was just trying to illustrate the point that "bricking" a PC usually isn't as catastrophic as on a console.

The worst thing I've ever done to a console is stick a used PS3 game in my system, and have it not eject. I had removed a label from the top of the disc without considering how that now-sticky surface would interact with the slot-load drive. I eventually got it out with a butter knife (don't try this at home, kids) after trying all the common fixes. I found that solution on a forum somewhere and it actually worked. I'm glad someone else was crazy enough to think of that fix, because sticking a knife into the disc drive isn't something most people would ever consider.

Creston wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 14:58:
I'm pretty sure they did close to zero testing.
Or they just don't care. This is the same company that decided they didn't need a Network Install (i.e. downloadable executable update patch) for Windows 8 - 8.1, and still refuses to make one available after lots of requests. There is no easy way to small businesses who are too small to have MSDN subscriptions to update 5 Windows 8 laptops to 8.1. Microsoft thinks it's acceptable for that small business to have to download that 3GB update on the Microsoft Store 5 separate times instead of being able to download that update once and run it on 5 machines. Sometimes with Microsoft, they don't test, and sometimes they just make stupid decisions.

This comment was edited on Nov 22, 2013, 15:15.

21. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 22, 2013, 14:10 Ecthelion

Pigeon wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 14:01:
I've heard of laptops and even PC components getting bricked from BIOS or firmware updates, but often there's a way to reverse those that doesn't involve sending it in. I'd be plenty mad if I got a new system and it bricked the day I bought it.
You can absolutely brick your motherboard with the wrong BIOS update, which is user error of course. I've done it, using Revision 1.0a when it was 1.0b (or something like that, the model number was right but the revision was wrong). There may be a way to recover from that kind of problem now, but that's probably the closest you'll come to bricking a PC. Still, that's something you can fix yourself for the most part (although it's a PITA on a laptop).

News Comments > etc.
17. Re: etc. Nov 22, 2013, 08:06 Ecthelion

Double post, sorry.  

News Comments > etc.
16. Re: etc. Nov 22, 2013, 08:03 Ecthelion

Cutter wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 22:12:
Trendy? ROTJ was what made me give up on Star Wars. Empire was great. Then Lucas decided merchandising and tie-ins were more important than good fiction and that's what ROTJ was. And the prequels only further prove that point. ANH was ok. Empire was good. The rest is crap.
The Holiday Special and Kenner action figures both came out right after ANH, so Lucas "sold out" pretty early on. ROTJ and the Prequels certainly continued that trend and turned SW into even more of a marketing behemoth, but it was already heading that way.

Yeah, ROTJ wasn't a Coen brothers movie, but look at it this way. Without ROTJ, we wouldn't have gotten X-Wing, TIE Fighter (the games), Jedi Knight 1 & 2, or the Thrawn Trilogy. There's a lot of crap out there too (e.g. Force Unleashed), but it's given us a couple of great merchandising tie-ins that are universally loved.

News Comments > etc.
14. Re: etc. Nov 21, 2013, 21:15 Ecthelion

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 13:45:
Elite Force 1 and 2
Elite Force 2 was a solid enough game, but as a Star Trek game it wasn't great. It had a Ferengi Boss battle. Need I say any more?

I hated Legacy and STO but the earlier games weren't bad at all. My personal favorites are Klingon Academy, BC, and Judgement Rites.

ST The Video Game could have been great, but it's pretty average. I did have fun playing it co-op with a Trekkie friend, but we put up with a lot of headaches to get the stupid game working. Solid co-op (when the connectivity works) is really the best thing the game has going for it.

Cutter wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 18:21:
He can't ruin what Lucas already did after Empire anyway, yet I'm sure he'll find a way to make it worse.
When did it become trendy to hate Return of the Jedi (I say "trendy" because I've seen this opinion online more and more over the last few years, to where it's almost as prevalent as Prequel Hate) just because it has teddy bears in it? I can understand hating the prequels but ROTJ is awesome. This is the movie that gave us Jabba the Hutt, Leia in a metal bikini, and arguably the best theatrical space battle of all time. It still boggles my mind that Lucas didn't take the opportunity to outdo ROTJ's space battle in Revenge of the Sith, but instead made a 5 minute battle, 4 minutes of which was those stupid buzzdroids.

This comment was edited on Nov 21, 2013, 21:23.

34. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 21, 2013, 21:08 Ecthelion

Verno wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 13:18:
I find it difficult to believe the Xbox One controller can do 40 hours per battery charge too, the PS4 controller is rated at between 8-10 hours full charge to drained. The PS4 controller is only a minor annoyance for me because I was so used to the Dual Shock 3 doing 20-30 hours with that huge battery it had. I wish it was longer but realistically it's not going to affect real world usage much, particularly when most households will have 2 controllers.
Last generation I only owned a PS3 and a Wii. I loved the DS3 (and still do) because every few nights, I just set it in my charging cradle (the official Sony one, not third party crap like I always see for the Wii, so I can't vouch for how well they work). I've never had the battery level drop below 2/3rds full. The DS4 only lasting 8-10 hours is a bummer, but for everyone who games less than that a day (which is most of us I think), it just means charging it every night, which is par for the course for most smartphones. So it's manageable.

What I don't understand is how nobody except me seems to care about game controllers with removable batteries. I have never seen it as a negative point in system reviews, and most gamers just seem to accept it. I hate having to replace batteries, so the first thing I did with my Wii was put rechargeable double A's in the controllers. As anyone who has used these knows, they leave a lot to be desired. If I don't play the Wii for a few weeks, the batteries are dead. So my choices are either use regular batteries that I'll have to replace fairly often, or use rechargeable ones that don't hold a charge very long. Does this not piss anyone else off? I'd like to think I'm not a fanboy, but when I saw Microsoft decided to go with removable batteries AGAIN for the new Xbox I mentally added it to the points against the system.

I'll take an easily rechargeable battery that needs to be charged every night over a controller that needs to have batteries taken out and replaced/recharged every few weeks. This is why I didn't buy a Gameboy Advance until the SP came out. It just feels like such a technological step back to use regular batteries. I guess Microsoft sees more value in longer life per charge/battery than not having to keep swapping them out.

34. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 13, 2013, 21:16 Ecthelion

Beamer wrote on Nov 13, 2013, 18:54:
Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 13, 2013, 18:49:
inFAMOUS: Second Son in February. I just keep chanting that to myself.

I should get around to playing the other ones on the PS3, considering I have them.
Infamous 1 -> Infamous 2 is the best example I can think of for console games changing a lot within a generation. Some of that was probably the developer being unfamiliar with the PS3, but I played Infamous 2 first (because of it being free on PS+), then went back to play Infamous 1. How can I put this? Random NPC #3 in Infamous 2 looks more detailed and has better animations than the player character in Infamous 1. The lighting effects in the first one were pretty good, but the second game vastly improved almost every other aspect of the series. I was shocked by how different it was.

If you're just getting into the series now, I would probably just skip the first game. They're both very fun games but the second one has much more going for it.

18. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 12, 2013, 08:41 Ecthelion

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 12, 2013, 08:29:
The major problem with digital downloads on a console, storage! You can't increase it and these boxes don't come with near enough. After reading Sony's change of heart, I think I will go with an Xbox one, the kids will like the motion detection addition.
Do you realize that the PS4's hard drive can be replaced, like the PS3? Day one you can pop a 1TB drive in there and double your storage size. You can't do that with a Xbox One, so if you're concerned about storage space, the PS4 makes more sense. And as others have said, that EULA is apparently a bunch of legalese anyway. Sony is still insisting that used games are going to work. Don't believe Sony? I'm sure we'll know by this weekend, because surely by then someone would have finished one of the launch games and traded it in to Gamestop, and some other sucker would have grabbed it for $5 off MSRP.

I recently upgraded my 120GB PS3 to 1TB, and it was pretty easy. Transferring my data didn't work so well, but I had backed up all my saves anyway thanks to PS+. All you have to do is put the OS firmware on a USB stick and load it after putting in the new hard drive. Hell, it was easier than replacing a Windows boot drive and reinstalling Windows.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 3, 2013, 15:41 Ecthelion

nin wrote on Oct 3, 2013, 13:39:
Since this seems as good of a place as any: the question I've been asking myself since launch day is "is it better than 4?". And while I think the answer is yes, my hesitation comes from the city itself, and how it compares to Liberty City. IMO, both are characters in the game, with a distinct feel, layout, and how they play. And from the moment I started playing 5, it felt different, in a good way. So much more wide open! I never considered LC to feel so cramped, yet I guess it was. It feels so liberating now, to just take off on the highway in a random direction and drive drive drive...I love it.
Credit where credit is due, but a lot of that is down to the difference between NYC and LA. I've been to NYC several times and LA once (about a month ago), and I had a blast exploring the city area in GTA5 and seeing how much I recognized from LA. I even went on a city bus tour in the game, which was a nice parody of the real thing (but without stopping at the Hollywood/Vinewood sign).

Both real-life cities have such a different vibe to them, but they're both great places. On that note, I think Rockstar was 100% right to leave planes out of IV and put them back in V. It just makes sense given the layout and sizes of the two cities.

Also, has anybody tried stealing military vehicles in V? It's HARD, way harder than I remember GTA:SA being. I tried stealing an attack helicopter from a military base several times in a row, and each time I got shot down before even making it to the outside fence of the base. I finally managed to dodge a few missiles, but not for long. Tanks may be easier to steal, but helicopters (and probably jets) are not easy at all.

By far my favorite little detail in GTA5 is how the character switching is handled. At least 50% of the time I switch back to Trevor, the scene results in ROFLing. One time I switched to him and (possible non-story spoiler) he had started a fight on Muscle Beach (which is based on the real thing, btw) and was going hand-to-hand with 2 bodybuilders, which fight I promptly lost. He said something that sounded like "I THINK I recognize my own underwear", which had me in stitches. It's just like Trevor to start a fight with a bodybuilder by suggesting he was wearing Trevor's underwear. :D

I'm really enjoying the writing this time around, more than ever before. I like playing as all 3 characters in different ways (although to be fair, I've liked all the GTA protagonists, although I didn't like Johnny K from TLATD much). Also, the way Trevor is introduced (after the Prologue that is) is genius, and probably the best way Rockstar has ever introduced a playable character.

Creston wrote on Oct 3, 2013, 12:13:
Btw, top tip, if you let Trevor buy the golf course, he can play golf while wearing his tighty whities and boots. This is especially funny if you bring Franklin, and Frank has to wear his golf attire.
I did a side mission bike race as Trevor in his tighty whities... hilarious.

For some reason the windshield cannons have never killed me as far as I can remember, but they have killed numerous NPCs that I drove a little too close to.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
16. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 30, 2013, 12:47 Ecthelion

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 29, 2013, 18:23:
Ecthelion wrote on Sep 29, 2013, 16:56:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 29, 2013, 12:23:
You have to download it, then install it, then delete the download right?
You don't have to delete the download anymore, except for PS1 and Mini games (so you can also copy them to a PSP/Vita). The game will automatically install as well, if you do the Shut Down after Download option.

I bought a PS3 about a year ago, and the "delete the install" thing was already fixed by then. I'm not sure when they fixed that issue.

But yeah, PSN definitely isn't set up to handle highly anticipated releases. Even Steam can't get that completely right it seems.

About 2 months ago (when I had my PS3) had to do it on multiple games, including the free downloads, but as mentioned you still then have to patch the game.
Hmm, maybe it's a System setting I inadvertently turned on? I just know I've never had to delete an install for a PS3 game (i.e. not a PS1, PSP, Vita, or Mini), and I've been downloading games for a year or so. After downloading, assuming it's downloading in the background and not automatically installing and shutting down afterwards, the system creates a "bubble" for the game which is used to install. Once the install is done, the bubble goes away and the downloaded space returns as free space. It only stays there in my experience for PSP, PS1, Vita, and Mini games, since some people want to have them installed on PSP/Vita as well without re-downloading. According to this, the PS3 was auto-deleting installs at least as of 2 years ago.

I have noticed that the games are unpatched, at least for the games that were released day 1. For games that are made available on PSN months after release (mostly ones that are added as PS+ freebies), they are usually pre-patched (I guess Sony just uploads the install once, and uses whatever patch level the game is currently at). It can be annoying to wait for a patch (or more than one), but I'm sure there are some people who prefer being able to play at version 1.0. I've seen grumbling here about Steam not being able to revert back to an earlier version of a game. I know it prevents MP from working, but I believe it's possible to skip the patch and play SP (at least for some games). You can do this with Steam too, but not if you download a game that has already been patched. So there's one small upside to the PSN patching method I guess.

There's a lot of room for improvement, but it hasn't been so terrible for me that I avoid using it. I do wish they'd work more on the web store, and also add the ability to search through your download list (on the PS3 and webstore). I used to be able to search for a game I bought, then hit Download right from the webstore, but they removed this ability for some dumb reason. It works on the PS3 store, but no longer on the (much easier to use) webstore. This stuff better be fixed by the time the "next gen" is released. It's better than Steam in the HL2 days, but it still has a long way to go IMO.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
8. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 29, 2013, 16:56 Ecthelion

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 29, 2013, 12:23:
You have to download it, then install it, then delete the download right?
You don't have to delete the download anymore, except for PS1 and Mini games (so you can also copy them to a PSP/Vita). The game will automatically install as well, if you do the Shut Down after Download option.

I bought a PS3 about a year ago, and the "delete the install" thing was already fixed by then. I'm not sure when they fixed that issue.

But yeah, PSN definitely isn't set up to handle highly anticipated releases. Even Steam can't get that completely right it seems.

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Sep 25, 2013, 09:18 Ecthelion

nin wrote on Sep 24, 2013, 22:46:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 24, 2013, 22:44:
It was nice hearing Phil Collins back in a GTA game, but overall I think the music and radio stations were a bit flat compared to previous games, especially 4.

I agree, and wrote as much on their bookface page, when they were pimping the new soundtrack to buy. The soundtrack to 4 was awesome, and at any time I had 3-4 stations I really liked. In 5, I've found 3 so far, and none of them are overly great.

Kavinsky announced in 2012 that he was doing a station for the game, which would have been awesome. It ended up not being included though, for whatever reason.

The music that's in the game isn't bad (the old school rap station in particular fits the atmosphere of the game), but it's nothing mind-blowing.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 30, 2013, 10:44 Ecthelion

SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 30, 2013, 09:49:
"Quantic: PS4 like the PC of 2014 or 2015."
Love these claims, it is like these guys have no clue wtf they are talking about.
I am sure these statements will work on kids age 6-12 that doesn't know any better.
Almost as bad as when Pachter was comparing the PS3 to PC.
While I agree that the claim sounds silly, Quantic Dream does not make games that appeal to kids. Games like Heavy Rain would bore the CoD crowd to tears.

I think the guy just worded his thoughts poorly. He is obviously excited about the lack of memory limitations and the ease of game development on the PS4 compared to the PS3. That part of it makes sense, but the PC comparison is off of course.

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 19, 2013, 12:08 Ecthelion

Beamer wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 11:21:
Creston wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 11:09:
Beamer wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 09:33:
Man, even that URL misspells judgment.

It's not a misspelling. Judgement or Judgment are both accepted spellings, according to multiple dictionaries. The Americans got lazy at some point and decided to ditch the first e.

Crston

In American English it's considered a misspelling, but, regardless, it's a title. If the title doesn't have the E then it's a misspelling anytime a discussion about the product doesn't have the E.
Are there any games that spell it with the extra "e"?

Star Trek Judgment Rites, Castlevania Judgment, all the Terminator 2 games, and Gears of War Judgment are all missing the "e".

8. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2013, 08:05 Ecthelion

PropheT wrote on Feb 15, 2013, 00:48:
mag wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 21:57:
Still better than the 360 ones!

The 360 triggers are just about perfect.

So is the offset stick design that I see they didn't go with on the PS4 controller again.
I'm not being a troll; I'm genuinely curious. Why do people think sticks that aren't aligned are actually better?

When I'm holding a controller, aligned thumb sticks just feel natural to me. I've never owned a Xbox or 360, but every PC gamepad I've used has thumbs sticks set up roughly like the Dual Shock's ones.

News Comments > Developer: Demos Kill Sales
24. Re: Developer: Demos Kill Sales Feb 12, 2013, 15:36 Ecthelion

The only bad demo for a good game that I can recall was Hitman Blood Money. I wonder if it hurt sales any... the negative impact of the demo may have been offset (and then some) by the fact that it was a sequel though, and not everyone played the demo of course.

Thankfully I had an open mind about the game and decided to get it anyway (and ended up enjoying even more than the previous games in the series, besides the demo level), but if anyone based their purchase solely on that demo, they likely decided to hold off.

So yeah, as other people said, the lesson here is that you need a good demo, and more importantly a good game.

Mr Casual Game Developer needs to work on making good games, then maybe he'll see demos can actually help.

News Comments > PC Resident Evil 6 in March
20. Re: PC Resident Evil 6 in March Dec 18, 2012, 18:03 Ecthelion

Quinn wrote on Dec 18, 2012, 17:48:
After Resident Evil (1) Resident Evil went downhill. Fast. In fact I hate every single sequel.
What did you think of the Gamecube remake of 1, and RE0? I thought they were pretty good, although the controls are hard to deal with now. To be fair, that's how the controls were in all the games prior to RE4, but it's still difficult to go back to.

News Comments > PC Resident Evil 6 in March
17. Re: PC Resident Evil 6 in March Dec 18, 2012, 15:29 Ecthelion

Parias wrote on Dec 18, 2012, 11:11:
Did they do the same thing with RE6 - does it have full campaign co-op? I remember reading some previews and getting mixed signals because it was sort of talking about a drop-in / drop-out mechanic that only worked at certain points and sounded terrible.
Yes, that works the same as RE5. Full campaign co-op makes the games a lot of fun. The drop-in / drop-out mechanic in RE6 is actually for up to 4 players, when a boss battle involves two teams joining up. It works well enough, but I think its main problem is that there aren't usually many people playing the same boss fight at the same time as you, AND playing as the other team. It's an interesting idea, but I don't think it's very practical in reality. Chances are you won't get to use it much.

In the console versions, if you choose to play RE6 online (you can play it offline or online), whether single-player or co-op, the game tries to match you with another player (or two if the other player is also playing co-op with someone) during those boss fights. If you play offline, the other team will be AI.

I liked RE5, and I don't think think I would have liked RE6 otherwise. It's a fun third-person action game, but I wouldn't say it's survival horror anymore. It hasn't really been survival horror since Code Veronica, although one of the console-only DLC mission packs for RE5 was more puzzle and less action based.

I do think it's a bit unfair to compare RE6 to COD though. I'm not even sure I agree that RE6 is more action-heavy than RE5. RE5 had very few puzzles. RE6 split the main story into 4 distinct campaigns. One of them is fairly puzzle-heavy, one is nearly all action, one is a split between action and escape, and the last one is a mix of puzzle and action. If all of RE6 was like the Chris campaign, I could see the COD influence, but they're not.

Also, it appears that the next patch (which presumably will be included in the PC version) is making QTEs optional, which is a nice change. RE6 is just as reliant on QTEs as RE5, perhaps even more so. That's probably the biggest complaint I have against it. So if that can be turned off, that's a big annoyance removed.

1353 Comments. 68 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo