Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steven

Real Name Steven   
Search for:
 
Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:
 
 
 
Nickname Hoowahman
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 30, 2002, 14:01
Total Comments 9 (Suspect)
User ID 14975
 
User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >


News Comments > Steam Update Today
36. No subject Sep 16, 2003, 16:13 Hoowahman
 
The people that want to play counterstrike or whatever cant you just download steam, install it, Make an account with your CD-Key, then uninstall steam. Get the standalone release of 1.6 and use as normal? Never have to use steam again.

This comment was edited on Sep 16, 16:15.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > New Counter-Strike
69. Wow...Give em a break. Sep 14, 2003, 02:21 Hoowahman
 
Why is everyone so against this? How do you all know its not going to be the best thing thats happened to gaming? You dont. One of the major problems here is that someone is trying something new and everyone is getting pissed off. Obviously there is gonna be problems at first. Just sit back for a while and see what happens. I'm sure they knew the community was going to reject it at first. They aren't that retarded.

This comment was edited on Sep 14, 02:23.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Raven Shield MP Demo
15. Re: YAY!!! Nov 14, 2002, 11:27 Hoowahman
 
I played for about 45 minutes...i dont like it. Being killed by one bullet is not my kind of thing..then I have to sit out for the rest of the round. I'll stick to SOF2. The game reminds me a lot of that army game.

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Play Time Nov 6, 2002, 09:22 Hoowahman
 
As for Duke Nukem Forever...3drealms stated that it will have graphics looking like UT2003. This is behind a bit by doom 3 but is not bad at all. The game's interactivity and gameplay making up the "FUN" will make up for that. If I were to vote which one would be the most fun...i'm putting my money on Duke Nukem Forever. It will Ship! These boys put too much work into this for it not to. My guess is it'll be released Q4 2003/Q1 2004, but really who the hell knows.

No, i'm not a 3drealms fan boy. I just like to lurk the forums there.

Hoowahman

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Hitman 2 Backlash
30. No subject Oct 30, 2002, 11:15 Hoowahman
 
Bouncies comment isn't the norm that I see everyday.

This comment was edited on Oct 30, 11:16.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Hitman 2 Backlash
26. No subject Oct 30, 2002, 10:38 Hoowahman
 
Good post #24! Well written. I like the blank paper analogy. I would probably write all over it if thats what I got everytime i bought some form of media. =) I want entertainment...not the same thing a billion times. I dont care if it offends like 20% of the people in this world. If i'm one of the 20% then I wont buy it! Good for the other 80% that are having a happier life because of it.

ohh gotta love controversies that will never end.

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Hitman 2 Backlash
18. Re: Movies Oct 30, 2002, 10:11 Hoowahman
 
They do with movies? Seems like a lost cause because I have seen tons of them.
Oh well I guess I dont really look into this stuff.
Obviously disregard my opinion if you like.

On another note:
I can't wait to get home to see my new GTA: Vice City game in the mail. Playing it all night shooting civilians in Vice City. 8) Yeehaw. Gonna be good.
This comment was edited on Oct 30, 10:15.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Hitman 2 Backlash
14. Movies Oct 30, 2002, 09:56 Hoowahman
 
What about all those raciest movies? Why dont they try to get rid of those? I know there are tons out there. Is it because you get to control the outcome of a game? Is that why?

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Hitman 2 Backlash
3. No subject Oct 30, 2002, 09:05 Hoowahman
 
I've played through the game seeing many types of people. Ninjas..Hackers..etc.

I didn't think once of this game being against any race. WTF...I can't wait for the entire world to be merged into one race someday. Will take 1000s of years though. Would solve lots of problems in my opinion.

Just look at the anger that has come about in post #1.

I suppose next they are going to get a petition to recall Wolfenstien 3D.

*sigh*


This comment was edited on Oct 30, 09:11.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
9 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >


footer

Blue's News logo