Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kurtis Kuchinski

Real Name Kurtis Kuchinski   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Krazy Kat
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Just another fan of blue's
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 27, 2002, 21:40
Total Comments 23 (Suspect)
User ID 14936

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > The International Ticket Sales Friday
6. Re: The International Ticket Sales Friday Apr 1, 2014, 23:07 Krazy Kat

Dagnamit wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 18:23:
Osc8r wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 17:55:
Ozmodan wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 16:54:
Can't imagine paying money to watch people play video games.

Why not? Go watch some of the old international games on youtube, some of them are pretty epic if you know what's happening.

Much more exciting than most sports... like say, two people hitting a ball across a net or someone hitting a ball towards a hole...

Word. I pretty much play a little DOTA so I can be up on what's going on in the pro game. After last year's Tourney, this is must watch for me. Game 5 of the championship was nothing short of incredible. Wicked fun.

I have watched the final game of TI3 a dozen times. It doesn't get any better than that.
Great play-by-play analysis, great crowd response. And it's free.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2013, 21:09 Krazy Kat

As a dog owner:
Pee Pads. Best invention ever.
Steam cleaner. Second best.

News Comments > Free Deus Ex
50. No subject Jun 5, 2008, 23:01 Krazy Kat

It looks good. After spending hours with this bullshit download and loader, I think I'll just buy the game. Too much hassle with Gametap.

News Comments > Hill's Gaming Bill
19. No subject Nov 29, 2005, 21:17 Krazy Kat

The ratings boards for movies and music do just fine without government intervention.

Why should video games be any different?

It would just be another huge waste of our tax dollars.

News Comments > BF1942 to Bust Punks
36. Cheaters are eternal Dec 1, 2003, 23:05 Krazy Kat

I went to a LAN party and saw people looking through walls in a counterstrike tournament. Anything that prevents cheating is a good thing.

20. Disney Sep 6, 2003, 21:58 Krazy Kat

Truly disturbing article on those Disney freaks. I laughed out loud when they described Trekkies as strange.

BTW I miss those ads with HotBabe67. She kept asking me to chat with her and I never got the chance:)

133. Comments Sep 5, 2003, 19:57 Krazy Kat

Condolences on the loss of Mimi. Keep her alive in your hearts and minds. Get some of her recipes and cook one of her best dishes.

I think it's time to get rid of Fred for good. The things he wrote today are over the line. Talking about anyone's mother or grandmother that way is bad enough if she were still alive! I wouldn't say anything like that even if my worst enemy died.

I read these boards to relax and unwind after work. I don't need all this negativity.

Not only that, my time is precious. I love reading this board every day. But it get harder and harder when close to 50% of the posts are BS from Fred and others talking about what a piece of shit he is.

My two cents

News Comments > Homeworld 2 Gold
24. Cool ! Aug 25, 2003, 19:14 Krazy Kat

I never played HW when it came out. But I found it in a bargain bin last month for $9.99. It was a blast! I'm just now finishing up HW:Catalclysm.

I can't wait:)

81. Gator Pop-up Aug 22, 2003, 19:33 Krazy Kat

I love Blue's News. Heck, it's been my home page for years. I don't mind the ads at all.

But Gator is another story.

As much as I enjoy this site, if I ever get a Gator pop-up it will be the last time I visit this web page

78. New Ad Thumbs Up Aug 19, 2003, 20:03 Krazy Kat

Hey it's not a pop-up (or two or three.) It doesn't make random noises. You click past it and its gone. If that's all it takes to keep Blue's News going, I'm all for it. You can all bitch about more ads, but you'd be even more pissed if Blue shut the site down due to lack of funds.

BTW the Saddam pics can all be found at the Photoshopper site that created them all: www.worth1000.com or www.w1k.com. Awesome site!

This comment was edited on Aug 19, 20:14.

100. Worst movie ever Aug 6, 2003, 20:47 Krazy Kat

Once I rented "The Cars That Eat People" because is was on the dollar rack. It was the worst. Movie. Ever. When I returned it the lady told me I didn't have to bring it back, since I had actually bought it for one dollar. I said no thanks just keep it

8. Geek! Aug 3, 2003, 14:05 Krazy Kat

35.7 - Major geek. My score wouldn't be so high if it weren't for all those questions about D&D, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, computers... Oh hell. I AM a geek!

News Comments > DOOM 3 Hardware Requirements
26. Multiplayer Jul 17, 2003, 19:15 Krazy Kat

I read that the MP maps that will be released with the game will be 4 player max, but modders can raise that number easily. Let's hope so.

60. Cell phones in theatres Jul 9, 2003, 21:03 Krazy Kat

There is actually a cell phone jamming device. Frances uses them in most of their theatres. It was outlawed in the U.S. because some doctor might not get an emergency call.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. No SWG reviews? Jul 1, 2003, 19:49 Krazy Kat

No Star Wars Galaxies reviews yet? I'd really like to hear something about it before I blow 50 bucks buying it.

14. Pot doesn't cause brain damage. Jun 27, 2003, 20:23 Krazy Kat

I knew it! In my sordid past, I smoked regularlarly for over eight years, and I can honestly say that ... uh ... what was I talking about? Whatever, dude.

News Comments > etc.
15. Matrix PC game May 23, 2003, 18:49 Krazy Kat

I played it for one night. The graphics had some problems (artifacts, etc.) so I downloaded the latest vid drivers for my GEForce Ti4200. Now the game won't even load! It's been a week and I'm gettin pissed. And don't bother trying to register for their forum if you use hotmail or yahoo mail. They don't accept them.

82. Not to change the subject, but... May 2, 2003, 19:56 Krazy Kat

My robot dog, who is currently working on bio-engineering new foods to have less vitamins, was recently summoned for jury duty. I called to tell them of their error, but the folks downtown wouldn't believe me. They said "You speak with forked tongue." When the cops showed up, they found my dog in the hole he had been digging in the back yard. Guess what they found? Gilgamesh's tomb filled with 1 billion pennies!

Lighten up. It's the weekend!!

This comment was edited on May 2, 19:57.

13. Blood for oil Apr 26, 2003, 20:40 Krazy Kat

The idea that oil companies will buy up the technology and patents and bury them is ludicrous.

It's just another urban legend, similar to the one where the guy invents a light bulb that will never burn out and GE buys the patent and it vanishes from sight.

If this tech is at great as it seems (and I am skeptical) Big Oil will jump on it to make even more money than they already do.

9. Isn't this nice :) Mar 22, 2003, 18:13 Krazy Kat

It's refreshing to read the message boards and not see anything about the war for a change. Trogdor!

23 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo