Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for nat

Real Name nat   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname natx
Email yodaddy@hoslapper.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 23, 2002, 21:44
Total Comments 41 (Suspect)
User ID 14896

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Sony and Virtual Sales
5. regardless Apr 20, 2005, 16:27 natx

this has been happening for years on ebay and other services. why is it so bad now that sony is making it legal to sell stuff? they realize its going to happen one way or another so why not cash in on it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gold - The Saga of Ryzom
16. Re: No subject Sep 7, 2004, 16:05 natx

250 ms ping _is_ laggy, thats worse than dialup speeds!

everyone hates it before trying cause its french.

sacre bleu!

News Comments > Galaxies Update
29. Re: Hmmm...... Mar 26, 2004, 02:02 natx

Your an idiot your not 4/5 way there. More and more people are finding regardless of doing what the holo tells them they are having to master 20+ professions.

IMHO a real fucktard as you so eloquently put it wastes their time macro'ing professions in SWG. The whole point is to have fun, so i'm sorry my friend your completely missing it by a longshot. Enjoy macroing for the next 2 or 3 months and by that time they will have revamped the jedi system... and you'll still be licking sony's asshole.

News Comments > Steam Plans
13. Re: Steam sucks Feb 26, 2004, 04:18 natx

• A new Half-Life 2 hardware survey

Great, thanks valve/vivendi for making everyone out there buy radeon 9800s last summer for your vaporware.

now you want to do a new hardware survey and your going to pimp the latest and greatest video card to run your game again?

News Comments > Galaxies News
18. Re: Wheres the fun? Feb 10, 2004, 17:27 natx

bah, i played anarchy online when it first came out. that launch was TONS worse than SWG! So people bashed your game pretty much until the expansion with upgraded graphics. The game was crap before that. It doesn't surprise me that people bash swg.

Theres plenty to do in SWG, you babies that whine obviously need games spoon fed to you.

the grass is always greener

News Comments > New ATI CATALYST Drivers
16. question Jan 20, 2004, 01:32 natx

anyone without SP1 get these drivers to install? I dont want to try but i d/l'ed it

News Comments > GTA4 Not Heading to Sin City
25. Re: MMO? Jan 6, 2004, 22:06 natx

MMO sounds feasible.

To balance all the thieves, they could let players decide to be cops

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Source Code Leak
131. sorry to hear Oct 2, 2003, 21:26 natx

if they used a vpn this wouldn't of happened. their network security/admin should be replaced.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Delayed
240. damn Sep 30, 2003, 15:56 natx

To leave the customers in the dark without an official statement(read: not second hand news on gamespot) prior to the release date is irresponsible. It looks like vivendi said it wasn't going to be released on the 30th, but there was no press release.

Lesson learned today: Expectations are premeditated resentments.

Why didnt we listen to vivendi in july?
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halflife2/news_6075803.html
I never read that til today.

I agree about the previous poster that more likely the publisher. Valve is vivendi's bitch, plain and simple. Valve probably was berated for disagreeing with vivendi and saying the release would be 9/30. Whenever the rich execs decide the game will be released, finished or not, it will be released. Granted my first thought as to what might have caused the delay was steaming pile of code called steam. Seems like valve is just trying to re-invent the content delivery network with that.

At least we can look forward to other great vivendi titles which are available in stores now: GIRLS JOIN BARBIE™ IN A HANDHELD CROSS-COUNTRY HORSEBACK ADVENTURE , BARBIE™ HORSE ADVENTURES™ BLUE RIBBON RACE FOR GAME BOY® ADVANCE,

http://www.vugames.com/news_story.do?storyId=330
or
http://www.vugames.com/news_story.do?storyId=321

I actually woke up early for a change to get this game, now it wont be out til XMAS. Let's all try to forget this day ever happened!

On a side note, remember how SWG stuck to their release date of July 27th all along, yet people were unhappy that Lucasarts released a buggy unfinished product? People were so irate about that release.... so your damned if you do, damned if you don't.

News Comments > Chips Ahoy: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
2. Re: Tiger 2003.5 Sep 23, 2003, 16:43 natx

tiger 2003 was great. multiplayer was a ton of fun! i hope they have more real courses in 2004.

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Launches
31. Re: No subject Jun 26, 2003, 15:34 natx

Am I the only person who can't find the damn game anywhere?

News Comments > Final Fantasy XI Beta Testing
17. mmorpg Jun 25, 2003, 02:21 natx

at least there won't be any 30 minute cut scenes with bad voice-overs in FF XI

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. rain on the weekends - coincdedence? Jun 22, 2003, 22:07 natx

Coincedence? I think not.

The government is controlling the weather in order to keep the masses locked indoors. I remember one year in high school it rained every weekend, its just too darned uncanny. It was the man trying to prevent me from gettin my party on. It's got government conspiracy written al over it. They don't want you goin out and having fun, they want you to watch the war on terrorism on CNN.

But I've long since moved on from the east coast. What do I care now I'm in hawaii, where the weather is partly sunny and 80 every day!

Sorry

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Mania
20. Re: 4 tons busted in Mexico Apr 12, 2003, 22:42 natx

damn that was my shipment i paid millions for it!

so i hear the SWG release is put back to june or july ?

It would be dope if it was cross platform, but seems to me it would be pretty hard to have a cross platform game of this magnitude. Hopefully one day.

I thought Final Fantasy IX was going to be cross platform but that game too has had its release date pushed WAY back for us (US) gamers

News Comments > Windows Security Flaw
2. Re: pfft... Mar 19, 2003, 17:57 natx

bad week for microsoft

17. popups are annoying Feb 5, 2003, 17:00 natx

and ads are annoying, get your updated hosts files and block out akamai and all the advertisements. save your bandwidth for what you want.

16. totally hilarious Jan 7, 2003, 16:45 natx

Its so funny to see these girls they are so gullible. The guy is so nervious and such a bad liar but they don't even know. Some of the girls are cute, I would give a few an 8 or 9 perhaps, maybe a 9.5, but most were uglier than sin.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Toontown - Blues News shop Dec 2, 2002, 03:08 natx

I wonder if blue copywrited his name, then he could sue disney for BILLIONS (just like apple suing companies using its name)

News Comments > The High Price of Hacking?
40. Re: this is absurd Nov 14, 2002, 20:13 natx

first of all i'm not a l33t hax0r, I may of used to be but now i get paid for doing what i do. a long time ago hackers such as the inventors of unix were considered cool, but I guess you didnt know that did you? Now people like you put a negative connotation on the word, since you only seem to know what you read in the paper.

Second of all if it wasnt for hackers alot of exploits are fixed before they have a chance to be exploited by sadistic homicidal maniacs. life sentances are suitable for those types of people, not hackers. If this passes every city and county prosecutor will be caught up in the hacker hysteria and try to convict people.

Thirdly, read the next stuff to find out about civil liberties, one of which is called the right to privacy. No wiretapping is admissible, but this bill will violate that rule, you can be spied on on a hunch, you dont need a court order signed by a judge.

from the article

• Promise up to life terms for computer intrusions that "recklessly" put others' lives at risk. A committee report accompanying the legislation predicts: "A terrorist or criminal cyberattack could further harm our economy and critical infrastructure. It is imperative that the penalties and law enforcement capabilities are adequate to prevent and deter such attacks."

my interpretation is that the govt is going to step over your right to privacy and to attempt to subject the offender to cruel and unusual punishment (life sentance) for hacking govt and financial instituations. You might interpret it differently but it seems very open ended to me.

News Comments > The High Price of Hacking?
36. Re: This shit pisses me off to no end. Nov 14, 2002, 18:21 natx

I'm with you. Lets start an online petition somehow to prevent this kind of crap from happening. Our forefathers stated that a goverment needs to rebuild itself every 200 years. We are seriously past that deadline and it might be too late. Look at all the corruption inside the SEC and all the senators with lobbyists in their pockets. Bush is a puppet with the intelligence of a second grader. He is using scare tactics to convince americans that this is the right thing to do. These homeland defense people just want to explode the budget to get contracts. It is all about money. Since the market crashed there is no other way then for america to write a trillion dollar check that these fags get to cash in on. Will it do anything to help prevent the next terrorist attack? No.

A while ago people must of forgot that a country was supposed to be run by the people not the illuminati.

41 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo