Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Morphine

Real Name Morphine   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Morphine
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description There's Nuthin Like A Dose Of Morphine
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 23, 2002, 13:49
Total Comments 13 (Suspect)
User ID 14890

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
99. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 20:56 Morphine

RIP Hudson.
Thoughts are with you Mr and Mrs Blue.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Karateka
2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Karateka Dec 3, 2012, 22:01 Morphine

Hopefully the ending isn't as bad as the original was.  

News Comments > 0x10c, Mojang's Space Adventure Details
15. Re: 0x10&#8198;&#872; , Mojang's Space Adventure Details Apr 3, 2012, 23:11 Morphine

Hmm .. Miner Wars much?

http://www..minerwars.com

News Comments > Morning Previews
6. Re: Morning Previews Nov 29, 2011, 18:37 Morphine

Christ, that's called a review?

All that guy does is complain in all of his articles.

I played WoW for many years and have thoroughly enjoyed the snippets of beta I've been able to play. Sure there's the odd glitch or bug but that's what beta is about. This so-called review is ridiculous, much like the others that have been written on that website. He even self-confessed that he hadn't seen any end-game and his generalised and sweeping comments about the MMO genre is out of touch and irrelevant.

Trembling hand should put the pen down, for good.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 12, 2011, 19:21 Morphine

OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING THE U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), MEXICO, ARGENTINA, THE UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, ITALY, TURKEY, SWITZERLAND, HUNGARY, FRANCE, BELGIUM, LUXEMBOURG, SWEDEN, FINLAND, NORWAY, SPAIN, POLAND, SERBIA, CROATIA, BULGARIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, BELARUS, UKRAINE, RUSSIA, IRELAND AND TAIWAN, WHO ARE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY AS OF OCTOBER 11, 2011, AND WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, CANADA. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

So, if you live in Oceania, don't bother trying. Thanks Blizzard ...

News Comments > World of Warcraft Open Beta
87. RE: See post 81 Nov 8, 2004, 23:51 Morphine

MMORPGHarbingerOfDeath, see my post 81 ...

81. Re: Verification email? Nov 8, 2004, 23:04 Morphine

that's for fileplanet, not for the WoW website ...
There was no key at the end of the signup process, only install instructions. I didn't signup with fileplanet because every time I tried, it spat out random errors. Any ideas?

74. Re: Verification email? Nov 8, 2004, 22:09 Morphine

btw, those who've got accounts, did you get a verification email? I haven't recieved one yet ....

71. Re: Talk about leeching! Nov 8, 2004, 21:42 Morphine

I was quickly able to make an account about 30mins ago via the WoW website. Just have to download the client at home now ... Fileplanet was a joke earlier today, getting total random errors and eventually gave up after half an hour ...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
100. Condolences Sep 19, 2003, 21:36 Morphine

Sincerest condolences for the loss of your mother, Blue. From the entire community, I believe are hearts and sympathies are with you and your family in this time of mourning.

Are thoughts are with you.

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Open Letter
29. Re: Activision Aug 28, 2003, 19:03 Morphine

Activision is definitely taking a wrong step in direction for the gaming industry. Why should people have to pay for games that are not the full release yet? Demos are "Works in Progress" and should be treated as such, not a quick money making scheme that will hurt the gaming community as a whole.

Wise up Activision. Get a grip on what's happening out there. If not, burn in hell.

News Comments > Enter the Six Matrix CDs
71. Re: 6 Freakin CDs Apr 17, 2003, 03:51 Morphine

For God's Sake, (And everyone else), they should start pushing for more games to be on DVD. Pros for it are: less piracy (ISO Copies anyway), better quality, more content could be implemented.

What's the price of DVD drives nowadays? STUFF ALL. Publishers should start looking at the future. 6 CDs. Ludicrous.

News Comments > Counter-Strike Plans
24. Re: Valve 0wnz j00 Oct 23, 2002, 09:51 Morphine

Think about it in this light:

Valve continuously updates the netcode that they test to us followers of HL and CS (has TFC really died in the A$$?), and once they've ironed out the bugs in that, they implement it into their games that they are developing at the moment (TF2 is the best example).

You can look at it and say, hey, we've been played like pawns, using strands of innovations that we'll see later to attempt to hook us in to purchase games that have been in development ever since the release of halflife (TF2 another great example). We've been played as fools, and for people like me that don't have an internet connection 24/7 (not even 56k coz it's still expensive out my way, and I don't have axs to cable either) that cannot use Steam, there is no point in using this software if I can't use it. I'd rather just get a mag and grab a patch of the CD from that instead of attempting to find a way to update my games the way steam does.

Thats my 2 cents.

13 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo