Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for EveLover

Real Name EveLover   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Big Dick
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 14, 2002, 18:55
Total Comments 14 (Suspect)
User ID 14812

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Date & Subscriptions
83. Re: SWG Jun 18, 2003, 00:02 Big Dick

HAHAHA!!! I knew it! I was in the beta also and I'm amazed they could keep their servers up for more than 4 hours. Also you only get one character per server. And $15 a month?!?!?!? What a joke!

I'm going back to playing Eve.

This comment was edited on Jun 18, 00:09.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MMO Patches
17. Re: No subject May 30, 2003, 15:06 Big Dick

Yet again.. more colorful and useless commentary from Furious.

But I'm willing to bet he won't say shit about SWG and their bugs when it ships this month. God forbid he says anything negative about that.

News Comments > EVE Patches
20. Re: Mileage varies. May 28, 2003, 01:25 Big Dick

well as usual Wowbagger who isn't even playing the game continues to troll about the game.

Look Eve has some bugs but then I have yet to play a MMOG that was FLAWLESS at launch. Shit.. even EQ still has its problems and its been out how long?

I honestly would never recommend anyone read these forums to base their buying decisions. Hell I would be playing Minesweeper if I did.. but then I'm sure someone would complain about that too.

Thank you, drive off a cliff.

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy: EVE Online
37. Re: Interesting May 6, 2003, 16:58 Big Dick

Danazer... huh maybe someone is paying you to trash EVE? Or you just have nothing better to do.

Or should us fanbois sit around and watch the old men bitch. Maybe that would be more fun.

/me laughs at the old men sitting the balcony.

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy: EVE Online
4. Re: In space... May 6, 2003, 10:56 Big Dick

Are we back on this again? I still can't believe the stupidity of these boards. Eve has TONS more to do..

This place reminds me of the two old men on the Muppets who sit in the balcony and bitch about everything.

News Comments > EVE Online Gold
91. Re: IMHO Apr 27, 2003, 22:28 Big Dick

/me still playing EVE had having a blast.

Going back now to prepare for war in an hour.

84. Re: No subject Apr 25, 2003, 00:43 Big Dick

Huh..

OF COURSE IT'S NOT READY IT'S IN B-E-T-A!!!
Huh..

OF COURSE IT'S NOT READY IT'S IN B-E-T-A!!!

Everything is in and is being tested.. but you wouldn't know that since the last time you played the beta was months ago.

Well I'm a paying customer since I pre-ordered Eve. I'm not worried.
This comment was edited on Apr 25, 00:47.

71. Re: No subject Apr 24, 2003, 11:11 Big Dick

Eve is hardly WWII Online..

Once again.. wait till it ships and then feel free to cast judgement.

Going gold was only on the client, not the servers.

Hey Machinell.. what features are listed on the box that are not going to be in the game? I saw the box at EB and everyting that was on the box is in the game..

68. Re: No subject Apr 24, 2003, 09:13 Big Dick

That's okay. Don't need people like you in EVE.

Have a nice day.

46. Re: This thread... Apr 23, 2003, 19:43 Big Dick

/me goes back to playing Eve beta and having a blast.

Not worth my time anymore to debate inane conversation with people that are holier than thou beta testers.

36. Re: What MMOG doesn't have bugs? Apr 23, 2003, 16:50 Big Dick

Hmmm... not a marketing guy for CCP or related to them in any way.

Just proud to be a fanboi.

30. Re: What MMOG doesn't have bugs? Apr 23, 2003, 16:03 Big Dick

Furous.. I don't think you understand. The CLIENT went gold, not the ENTIRE game. CCP said Eve gameplay comes off their servers, not your PC. Only the graphics and music are on your harddrive. So they can make fixes to the game pretty easily..

So.. Eve is NOT finished.. And to judge a BETA as finished product is truly stupid.

17. My 2 cents on the beta Apr 23, 2003, 12:25 Big Dick

Okay.. I've been beta testing EVE for about 5 months now and can finally give my opinion so far.

Overall: AWESOME, AMAZING, Best MMOG I've ever played
Cons: Bugs!!! But its still beta... and they have 2 weeks and I've seen games come together in this time..

The best way to look at EVE is that its something that's never been done before. Those who write 2 lines saying "it sucks.. I was bored" clearly need first person shooters as they give you a framework to play in.

EVE does not do that. The game gives you room to do whatever you want. I like to think of EVE as a big sandbox.. I make of it what I want to. No-one to boss me around or make me do something.

I know there has been comments made about the lack of content but I've seen more and more come online as the months have passed.

Sure they have bugs but then what MMOG doesn't have them? Shit.. I've played EQ when it came out and it was buggy as hell. SWG can't keep their servers up for more than 4 hours before they crash (and mind you not with 5,000 people playing at the same time). And don't get me started on Planetside which is a laugh (like SWG which is a shell of a game).

EVE won't appeal to everyone.. its really hardcore and has a steep learning curve. But once corporations have settled in and made a nice home for noobies, EVE will set the new standard for MMOGs. One guy showed me the ropes and I can't stop playing the game.

That's my 2 cents as a beta tester for 5 months (not 2 weeks like some on this forum).

News Comments > Eve Update
2. Oh yeah! Mar 26, 2003, 12:33 Big Dick

Very good news indeed... EVE ROCKS

14 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo