Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Overon

Real Name Overon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 13, 2002, 02:16
Total Comments 3839 (Veteran)
User ID 14799

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No
82. Re: Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No May 17, 2011, 17:27 Overon

were i come from gay people have fought for there right to get married , now they can , but nono , : Its not good enough , now they demand to get married in a church , and so they just keep going on
Oh please. Who wants to be married at a church who teaches that gay people are going to hell to be tortured forever? Yeah gay people really want to be married somewhere they are despised. Think about it for 5 seconds. Do you want to go somewhere you are despised? Didn't think so. Why would you think that gay people do? Rational thought isn't your forte.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

58. Re: Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No May 16, 2011, 21:49 Overon

PropheT wrote on May 16, 2011, 21:18:
The Advocate wrote on May 16, 2011, 21:05:
I guess I'm confused.

Can someone please explain to me what all the hullabaloo is about?

I was kind of wondering the same thing, especially since every Bioware game in recent memory has allowed for this, but it seems like aside from a couple of people everyone is just talking at length and mostly agreeing that there's not much reason to argue anyway

In a market place of ideas, people can spout their bigotry. And bigotry can be opposed by others, even on the Internet on forums like this one.

49. Re: Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No May 16, 2011, 20:14 Overon

Luke wrote on May 16, 2011, 19:11:
Guess it is not enough for the gay people to be gay , everything should be gay in there eyes....gay western movies , gay chara in pc games gay here gay there ,
Guess it is not enough for the straight people to be straight , everything should be straight in there (sic) eyes....straight western movies , straight chara in pc games straight here straight there ,

That was easy. To show how irrational your viewpoint is, I substituted the word "gay" for the word "straight". I think my point has been made.

This comment was edited on May 16, 2011, 20:21.

48. Re: Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No May 16, 2011, 20:11 Overon

WaltC wrote on May 16, 2011, 17:00:
The highly narcissistic "gay" social agenda has completely ruined so many other forms of entertainment--I pray it not be allowed to ruin gaming as well. I favor putting them all back into the closet inside games and lead-lining the doors. The truth is guy, or gal, I don't care if you dig men or you dig women--just stay out of my game! If I want some of that agenda there are plenty of places on the Internet I can go to have my head dunked in that sort of propagandist drivel. I play games for the fun factor--if want lessons in politically correct sexual etiquette circa ~2011 I will certainly look elsewhere. Stay out of my games! Thanks.
But it's perfectly okay to have a heterosexual relationship in the game right? And of course it's even better if two hot girls go at it? Am I right?

This comment was edited on May 16, 2011, 20:18.

32. Re: Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No May 16, 2011, 16:26 Overon

Oh my Abrahamic God of the Bible! Think of the children! This game is a gay plot to force the gay "life style" onto our children!  

10. Re: Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No May 16, 2011, 13:26 Overon

People are going go for the gay relationship just for the LOLS.  

4. Re: Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No May 16, 2011, 12:50 Overon

The Duke is well known for his tolerance after all.
Duke is a walking bafoon stereotype. Also I never liked the word "tolerance." Tolerance implies superiority or belief one is right. I like coexistence.

News Comments > Gabe Newell Interview
9. Re: Gabe Newell Interview May 15, 2011, 19:26 Overon

How would you know how fun someone is to play with unless you use past games as a metric? Well my questions assumes you don't charge them for playing games, as in software as a service.

This comment was edited on May 15, 2011, 19:35.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2011, 13:51 Overon

Arrogant humans.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2011, 02:45 Overon

Mr. Tact wrote on May 14, 2011, 21:51:
Squirrels are nothing but tree rats.
A rat has to eat too.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2011, 21:33 Overon

A squirrel has to go eat too!
What do you have against squirrels?

News Comments > The Witcher 2 DLC Will Be Free, Combat Trailer
28. Re: The Witcher 2 DLC Will Be Free, Combat Trailer May 14, 2011, 13:15 Overon

Dev wrote on May 14, 2011, 12:15:
As I recall, GoG purchases also have NO drm.
GOG purchases have no DRM that is correct.
Let me add one extra bit of information. Don't forget that GOG is not longer using geolocation to determine which game they will give you.
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/05/witcher-2-modified-for-australian-ma15-release/
So if you live in some place where the game is censored, buying from GOG not only means that CD Projekt gets the most money out of the purchase, but you can say you are located in a country that is not subject to your stupid censorship.

Live in Australia, don't want any censorship bullshit? In your GOG account select another country where it's not censored. Problem solved and all legal.

Fuck game censorship and fuck nitwit prudish politicians and all the thought police whack jobs who vote for them.

13. Re: The Witcher 2 DLC Will Be Free, Combat Trailer May 13, 2011, 23:49 Overon

dubfanatic wrote on May 13, 2011, 23:07:
Overon wrote on May 13, 2011, 21:36:
Some of you young'uns may not know that in the past all PC game after sale content was FREE.

What about expansion packs?
Was not free before and is not free now. I should have been more specific. I did not mean expansion packs.

2. Re: The Witcher 2 DLC Will Be Free, Combat Trailer May 13, 2011, 21:36 Overon

Some of you young'uns may not know that in the past all PC game after sale content was FREE. This was before the term DLC was even invented. You young'uns are paying for stuff that used to be free.

Everything that CD Projekt does as if they were reading my thoughts and desires. These guys have earned my love. These guys are showing everyone what old school PC gamer love was all about.

They have earned my gratitude and I am a loyal customer for life.

News Comments > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed Again
10. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed Again May 13, 2011, 20:52 Overon

Prez wrote on May 13, 2011, 19:18:
3rd Person? Pass.
It's ubisoft, they may make it 2nd person.

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Preloads
23. Re: The Witcher 2 Preloads May 12, 2011, 14:13 Overon

I got an email with a link that let me download my bonus game.  

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Preloads
11. Re: The Witcher 2 Preloads May 12, 2011, 06:57 Overon

The Witcher made me interested in the English translated books which I have now read an eagerly anticipate more.

Everything CD Projekt has done has been PC gaming friendly. I don't feel bad about buying from them. They have created a lot of goodwill.

I created an account on GOG and preloaded the game. CD Projekt makes the most money when you buy it on GOG. And it's DRM free and you get a bunch of goodies.

The one thing I wish they allowed is the manual and guide and the other stuff was available right after paying. I would like to read the manual and maybe look at that extra stuff but unfortunately it unlocks at the same day as the game.

News Comments > No Fable III Windows Demo
12. Re: No Fable III Windows Demo May 11, 2011, 18:26 Overon

The XBox game sucked and this will suck too. You won't be able to tell how much it sucks until you read the reviews since you can't play the demo.  

News Comments > Steam and YouTube
19. Re: Steam and YouTube May 9, 2011, 17:47 Overon

So what steam games support recording and how do you do it?  

News Comments > SOE Security Update
4. Re: SOE Security Update May 2, 2011, 22:13 Overon

So this is the 2nd compromise?  

3839 Comments. 192 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo