Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tim

Real Name Tim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname beaves
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 9, 2002, 23:25
Total Comments 354 (Amateur)
User ID 14756

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Q&As
6. Re: Great... Aug 17, 2003, 11:00 beaves

Anyone remember an older 3d game based on the Terminator movies. I remember that it was pretty good, but the controls were tough. I think you could play as a terminator or a human and even had multiplayer, maybe. I just remember running through burnt-out buildings and jumping on dead cars. Anyway those scenes just reminded me of that.

nvrmind i found it .. Skynet by Betheda softworks

This comment was edited on Aug 17, 11:20.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: win XP deal? Aug 15, 2003, 12:25 beaves

I bought OEM XPpro full off pricewatch. about 3 months after it came out for 125 bucks. came sealed with everything authenticated, registered... ect. with no problems. I don't know about this particular seller but I haven't had any problems with OEM software.

News Comments > X Rolling Demo Planned
12. Re: Great... Aug 15, 2003, 12:14 beaves

I'm feeling all warm and gooey inside. Those teaser screenshots get me excited and now I'll get to see it in action! BRriing IT!!

News Comments > Raven Shield Patch
4. don't bother Aug 12, 2003, 22:52 beaves

It screws your singleplay game..

News Comments > Raven Shield Patch Glitch
3. Re: Great... Aug 12, 2003, 22:45 beaves

these patch flubs are legendary. all hail the infamous UbiSoft! new patch next week! woohoo.

News Comments > Raven Shield Patch Tomorrow
1. fix it Aug 11, 2003, 20:57 beaves

Make it more like sof2. has there been any good games made with ut2k3 engine?
devestation, Unreal2, Ravenshield, ut2k3???

This comment was edited on Aug 11, 20:59.

News Comments > Updated TRON 2.0 Demo
14. Re: Great... Aug 1, 2003, 18:16 beaves

I agree with halsy, demo was what i expected. That's a good thing after all the hype. Disk fighting is fun but very fast..I cant control the darn thing it's like a bullet!!! looks great and plays well too.. it's nice to see something different in the fps genre!! I'm enjoying it, but Halsy is right about the blocking... won't hold the block. The lightcycle arenas are better than I expected .. not just empty square arenas. Very fun: fast areas, slow areas, and speed controls and no crackling here with sounds (audigy2)! it's worth your time if your tired of the war games and want something refreshing.

News Comments > Consolidation
9. Re: Great... Jul 25, 2003, 21:38 beaves

EA already charges to play online on PC. its called EASO costs 5 bucks/month. but it works for all EA Sports games. Shame I only wanted to play golf online with my dad but it's not worth 5 bucks a month. You have to buy all the EA sports titles to get your money's worth.

News Comments > New Merciless 1942
5. Re: First of all... Jul 22, 2003, 23:30 beaves

it adds some sounds and graphics to the game and blood.. (well better blood now).. there will be nazi banners and hitler pictures on some buildings and tanks on snow maps will be covered in snow. also the sounds are very much improved. I used it before the 1.4 patch and i'll try it now. its nearly a 400 meg download so there must be more to it than that though.

News Comments > Vietcong Patch
4. Re: Great... Jul 16, 2003, 12:12 beaves

it's the jungle.. the full game isn't all green there is some brown too! I found this game most enjoyable, it seems to have spawned many wanna be's for the next year too!

News Comments > Three UT2003 Mods
2. Re: Great... Jul 13, 2003, 14:40 beaves

Faceoff is great! it's like urban terror type game, has objective match, ctf, and team dm! weapons are good too!

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. gothics unite!. Jul 9, 2003, 11:39 beaves

Gothic II got a good review. never played the first one, but I might now after reading that. Dude said it's the best rpg ever!

News Comments > Dungeon Siege Copperhead
2. Re: Great... Jun 20, 2003, 12:28 beaves

This is the kind of stuff I was hoping to see .. along with the Ultima mods when I bought the game. I haven't played any mods for DS yet (I haven't finished it yet either. stuck at big mechanicle creature, think he has the staff) I'll give it a go looks good!

News Comments > Arx Fatalis Preview
2. Re: wewt Oct 9, 2002, 19:31 beaves

i hear ya. I played through the pre-demo thingy back in june and loved it. really is like ultima underworld.

354 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo